Chapter 19

In Hope of Love ♥

"So what type of furniture are you looking for?" Lia asked Namjoon as we made our way to the furniture store. Those jerks sent me to the back all alone. I hate sitting in the back seat, you lose all your power over the radio and you are so far from the conversation the two people in the front are having. So lonely.

"I don't know, I just want something that looks cool, you know?"

"No I don't know." Lia laughed "But maybe you'll know when you see it" she suggested.

"We're here!" I announced from the back as I spotted the furniture store we were going to. It was on the second floor of a mall in Hongdae and I was looking forward to all the shops, not so much the furniture store.

"Shopping!" I jumped out and before I could run inside I felt someone take a strong hold on my cross-body purse, holding me back in place. I turned to see Namjoon's finger moving side to side signaling that shopping was off limits at the moment.

"You came to help me choose furniture, you can shop lat-" he stopped mid-sentence. "Where's Lia?" We both turned to see Lia sneaking her way into the mall and was heading into a clothing store without us noticing.

"Run Lia run! Save yourself!" I shouted and laughed as Namjoon ran after her before it was too late. "Don't go into any stores!" he shouted back at me before he went inside completely. I made my way into the mall and sat on a bench outside the shop they were in and waited. A few minutes passed and when I saw them coming out my eyes widened.

"Please just one store! Please!" Lia shouted as Namjoon walked out of the shop carrying her over his shoulder. She was stretching her arms out as if trying to reach out to the store.

"Are you gonna be able to control yourself from here to the furniture store or am I gonna have to hold your hand the whole way there?" Namjoon asked her and although I'm not a 100% sure I can almost swear I saw her blush when he said that.

"I'll behave myself, you can put me down now" she said giving up.

"Is that a promise?" Namjoon asked her while he put her down.

"I promise" she put up her pinky and he wrapped his around hers.

"You have to kiss your end" he said when she tried to release her small finger from his. They each kissed the end on their side and I couldn't help but squeal at the cute site infront of me.

'Wait you like Eun Joo..' I shook it off.

"Let's go ladies" Namjoon came over to me and each of us linked arms with him, Lia on the right side and me on the left. We went up on the escalators to the second floor and walked into the furniture store.

"How about that set over there?" I pointed at a bedroom display that was all black and modern.

"To dark..." Namjoon rejected it.

"That one?" I pointed at a wooden set.

"Not feeling it.." He rejected again.

"That one?" I pointed at a white set.

"Nah.." He rejected AGAIN.

"Hey Namjoon, how about that one?" Lia pointed at a leather bed and matching furniture.

"I like it!" He smiled and they headed over to the set leaving me behind.

"I might as well be shopping..." I muttered. I scanned the area to find Namjoon and Lia but instead my eyes settled on someone else.

"Eun Joo.. what are you doing here?" I said loud enough for only me to hear.

"Oppa! I like this one!" she squealed while holding hands with a tall stranger and looking at bedroom sets. She tip toed and kissed him quite passionately.

'Oppa? Why are you kissing him? Why are you buying a bedroom set with some gu-..' and suddenly it clicked.

"You cheating tramp, how could you do this to Namjoon? ... Namjoon!" I realized I had to find him before he saw her and things became awkward.

'It'd be better if I just tell him what I saw at home. Omo, where are you? Where?' I thought as I ran around the store looking for them.

"Eun Joo" I recognized Namjoon's voice although I still hadn't located him. I turned to were the sound came from and saw Namjoon and Lia staring at Eun Joo and the guy then I realized ..

'I'm too late ...'

_______________

Short Chapter but I will definately update tomorrow :)

Please leave comments that I can read in the morning!

Comment, Subscribe, and Thank You for reading :)