Chapter 10

In Hope of Love ♥

I was frozen in place. Yongguk began to wave his hands in front of my eyes and I snapped out of my trance.

"Mianhaeyo." I laughed awkwardly as I apologized for staring.

"It's okay, I get that a lot." He laughed as my face turned bright red. "Are you a B.A.P fan?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I am! I love B.A.P and I love you!..." My voice trailed off as I realized what I had just said. "Not that I'm IN love with you I just love you on stage and your dancing and your rapping and your voice but no ... I'm not in love you." I kept babbling. In an attempt to get myself to shut up I was about to open the door when he jumped out of the car and opened the door for me.

"Thanks" I smiled "I'm sorry if I'm being a total derp but I'm a huge fan of yours..." I looked up at him and continued "I don't want to make you uncomfortable and I understand if you don't wanna go to dinner with me anymore.."

"Don't be ridiculous! I would still love to go and there's no way you're getting out of dinner with me anymore" he laughed

"Alright, well you call me when you wanna cash in your 'thank you dinner' " I beamed, relieved that I didn't come off too strong.

"Don't worry, I will. You should go inside now" he gave me a small smile and signaled me to go inside. I gave him a small hug and headed inside, looking back once at him leaning on his car. Yongguk was waiting for me to go inside completely so that he could leave, 'How thoughtful of him' I thought. I smiled and waved and with that I went inside.
___________________________________

J-Hope's Point of View.

"Noona just texted me! She says she's at home" Jungkook yelled as he ran up to us.

We had all split up to search for _____ and the news that she was ok made everyone sigh in relief. I felt terrible that I had let go of her hand even though it was an accident. Thankfully we managed to get away from the crowd of fans somehow and after searching for an hour we found her. Sort of.

"Let's go home then! Let's go, go, go!" I yelled and we all ran towards the car and then headed home.

When we pulled up to our building a guy was parked right in front and was leaning on his car. We stepped out of the car and when we passed by he pushed himself  off the side of the car and went back to the drivers seat and drove off. 'Who was that?' 

I completely forgot about the stranger when we opened the door to our home and I went straight to the door that led upstairs to ______ loft.

"______ where are you?" I shouted as I opened the door to her place. 'She should really lock this door'.

"I'm in my room!" I heard her shout back and hearing her voice made me let out a sigh of relief.

When she came into sight I ran towards her and attacked her with huge hug. I heard her laugh a little and then she returned the hug.

"Are you okay?" I asked, extremely worried.

" I'm fine" she said as she pulled away from our embrace.

"Are you sure? You didn't get stepped on by any of the fans earlier?"

"Yes I'm sure and no I got out safely" she said sticking her tongue out at me. 'She so cute'.

"Let me check just in case, maybe you got hurt and didn't even notice!" I said signaling her to spread her arms and legs so I could give her a quick overlook to make sure nothing was bruised or bleeding. My eyes scanned her and they landed on her bandage covered wrists and my hands automatically went to them to inspection the damage.

"What happend?!" I yelled a little too loud.

"YAH! I'm right here, you don't have to yell. And there was  an incident but I'm fine so don't worry about it" she replied.

"Tell me what happened" I said in a more serious tone hoping she would catch on.

"... And so this guy came and punched the other guy and then we left him there and then he treated my wrists and then he came and dropped me off and that's it."

_____ finished telling me all what had happened from the moment that we were seperated up until the moment she came home and I couldn't help but feel upset and jealous that I wasn't the one to rescue and protect her from harm. I must've looked sad because she came closer and cupped my face in her hands.

"Oppa, gwenchanayo" She looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"I'm glad you're ok, I was so worr-..." 'Oppa? Did she just call me oppa?' "Did you just call me oppa?"

She simply nodded like it was nothing out of the ordinary. I was so happy I pulled her into a bear hug and she just laughed and hugged me back.

"You should go to bed, you've had a rough night" I smiled down at her and after that we all called it a night.
_________________________________________

Your Point of View

"It's here! Today is here! Today is the photoshoot! It's today! Im so excite- oomph!" I ran into the boys living room and because a of pair of shorts on the floor I slipped and fell.

"____-ah are you okay?" Yoongi oppa said as he rushed over to help me up.

"You guys need to clean up around here or at least someone to do it for you!" I replied picking up the pair of shorts and also a pair of dirty underwear. I made a face of disgust as I held them with the tips of my fingers.

"Those are mine!" Jimin ran past me snatching the shorts from my hand.

"And these are mine..." Jungkook came up to me slowly taking the underwear with a bright pink face. He walked away and I laughed.

"I'm leaving! You guys we have to be at the studio in 20 minutes so don't be late!"  I yelled from the door.

"I'm ready, I'll leave with you... if that's ok with you" Hoseok oppa said to me."

"Of course" I smiled.

"Noona can I go too? I'm ready too" Jungkook asked from behind Hoseok. I saw Hoseok glaring at Jungkook trying to tell him no without me noticing. I lightly pushed Hoseok and nodded towards Jungkook and with that we left.
____________________________

"You look amazing.." I heard Jimin say as he walked on to the photoshoot set. I had just changed into my first outfit of the day.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I replied noticing his outfit.

"Hoseok come here!" the photographer said signaling for him to come over to us as he stood in front of me.

"What's up?" he asked as he came to us.

"So we're about to get started here and I just wanted to ask if you guys are ready"

"Yes sir" we said at the same time.

"So I thought we should get started with the picture where you guys kiss, sound good?" he asked us. Hoseok and I turned to look at each other in shock.

"KISS!"
___________________________

A lot goes on in this chapter :)

I hope you guys enjoyed it though!

Please leave comments, subsribe and Thanks for reading!