Chapter 1

In Hope of Love ♥

*Beep Beep*

I heard the sound coming from my nightstand and although I was completely aware that my phone had just recieved a message, I tried my very best to persuade myself not to check it, knowing that the message was going to involve me going somewhere far away from this very comfortable bed.

*Beep Beep*

After a good 5 minutes of trying to fall completely asleep again, I stretched my arm as far as I possibly could trying to feel for the phone, not once lifting my head from the squishy comfy pillow until I finally found it.

From: Manager Wendy
Time Recieved: 6:30 a.m
"Morning Sunshine! ^^ Meet me at the Corner Bakery Cafe downtown at 7:30 sharp! I might even treat you to breakfast! ;)"

'Dear god Wendy this better be good!' I thought as I dragged myself out of bed and into the shower. Don't get me wrong I'm normally a really positive person but let's be realistic, who is positive at 6:30 in the morning!

When I finished, I hesitated in what to wear, comfortably or business like? Going to breakfast with Wendy was not something to dress up for, especially on my day off... but then again what if someone else was going as well? Someone important? Someone with a job offer, maybe?

Dressy?

Slacker?

Dressy?

Slacker?

T-shirt and jeans it is! If anyone important shows up I'll say I was in a bit of rush and had no time to get properly dressed, that believable right?

"Hair tied, chilling with no make-up on, that's when I'm the prettiest ... Drake you always know what to say " I said smiling in the mirror. 

I got my keys and bag and headed out to my car and when I checked the clock it was 7:10 a.m. "I still got time"  and with that I pulled out of the drive way.

With 5 minutes to spare, I walked in to the bakery and ordered a bagel and some coffee and then went to sit and wait for Wendy. At exactly 7:30 a.m she pulled out the chair across from me and sat down breakfast in hand.

"Morning!"

"Good Morning to you too!" By this time I had shaken off my morning crabiness and was a bit more upbeat.

" How are you this fine and fantastic morning?!" she said all too happily.

What exactly are you up to Wendy Carter? I thought as I eyed her suspiciously.

"I wouldn't have minded a couple more hours of sleep but other than that I'm alright, I suppose.. And how are you?" I said still curious about what was going on.

"I am great! I am fantastic! And I have some amazing news! Guess who called this morning?!"

I thought a little and guessed " The really cute guy from your building who you thought liked you but then really doesn't but now has figured out that he has feelings for you and is now ready to begin a relationship?" I said so quickly I ran out of breath.

"No!... but I should really check up on him and see how he's doing, maybe .. Guess again!"

I chuckled at her thoughts and then tried to guess again.

"Wendy, was it your mom?" I said a bit too sad  that she would be so excited about a phone call from her mom.

"No! Why would you think that!"

"I'm not gonna lie.. Your relationship with your mom is a bit on the weird side.." She gave me a death glare before continuing the conversation,

"Guess again but be serious!"

"I give up, who called?" I said, defeated.

"SBS, that's who!"

----------------------------------

Being that this is my first fanfic ever, this chapter is a bit on the slow side but please bare with me! :)
I will try my hardest so please take care of me!
Kamsahamnida ❤ ♡ ❤