Love and Lost

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Jin hyung's POV:

  You  could say  I was really surprised, who could it possibly be. "who is it?" I asked. Regardless who it is she will be in trouble I mean look how beaten up she is. 'Chanyeol.' she wrote, I was even more surprised but I made fun of her not showing my concern for her. "Oh my you fell in love with Exo's Happy Virus!" I said making fun of her. But it didn't take away my concern,she frowned pouting I laughed but still I was worried.This isn't going to end well for her, foxes arent suppose to love humans. 

 

    Time Skip: 

I was in  my  room reading  a  book until Ivory Ran through the open door hiding behind me. I looked at her, "What's Wrong?" I asked. She didn't answer me, I walked downstairs followed by Ivory who was limping. Exo Oppa's went to a radio show, so we are alone at home. I looked outside through the window, and saw Ivorys clan looking up at the window they left shortly after. The door opened,  It was Oppas "Jinhyung whats wrong?" Kai Oppa said. Ivory looked scaredly at me, I gave her the don't worry look "Nothing Ivory thought she saw her clan." I said. 

   Time Skip:

The next day me and Ivory was home alone this time, we went outside. Foxes attacked me, Ivory tried to fight them back but they through her off to the side. And attacked me I was bleeding, they left when ivory growled at them. 


Ivorys POV: 

    I tried waking up Jinhyung but she wouldn't wake up  up and ran to the company and knocked on the window Chanyeol looked over and his eyes widened when he saw Jinhyung. Exo ran out I explained to them what happened writing in the ground. They took Jinhyung to the hosptail. I blame myself, I couldn't stop them. I let them hurt her, Jinhyung still hasn't woken up. 

 Everyone else fell asleep, the nurse Came out I woke up Everyone else, I woke up by putting my head close to his hand. "What's wrong wih my sister?" Kai asked. "She's fine. She just can't move to fast." The nurse said. "Kai nodded. I gave Kai the I'm sorry look. "It's Okay, you tried stopping them." Kai said. I still looked down, Kai carried Jinhyung home. I kept looking sadly at Jinhyung. I felt someone patted her head and looked up it was Chanyeol. "It wasn't your fault." Chanyeol said. I nodded by I still blamed myself. I still wished I could've protected her, she's hurt because of me. 

     Night time came and Jinhyung was awake, I gave her the I'm sorry look she smiled weakly, "it's fine ivory." She said. She patted my head, "I'm just glad you didn't get hurt." Jinhyung said. I didn't say anything how could I when she was being so nice to me, even when I'm a beast who's in love with a human. And I cased so much trouble already, I lost a lot of stuff already. I love Chanyeol like I never loved anyone and he will never love me back, because im just a monster, a beast. Tears came through my eyes and I never noticed anything. Even if I did turn human it will only be useless. 

Time skip: 

I Waited until the night time when I opened the window of jinhyung's window and ran off into the woods. 


jinhyung's POV: 

  I woke up to see ivory wasn't there and the window was wide open my eyes widened she ran away, she left! I ran downstairs trying to find her nothing, I looked outside the window. 'Oh no she left?!' I thought.I felt worried, she wasn't ready yet. And what more can the clan do to her? They already hurt her the first time. I ran outside Exo following me. But when I went in the woods I saw a girl with orange hair, yellow and red hair. She was wearing torn clothing and her clothes where cut in places where ivory got cut. 

   My eyes widend, 'No way it can't be? Can it?' I thought.