Someone's missing

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

 Chanyeol's POV:

        I opened my eyes, and looked around I was the dorm... I felt someone important to me is missing.... I got up from my bed, Even If I felt pain in my leg I stood up and I felt someone was supposed to be here. I tried calling my mom and noona and seeing if that was it.. but it wasn't I tried to seeing if hanging out with the other members where it but it wasn't. I even tried to talk to Jinha and it wasn't it... They where looking me with a hurt expression.. Like they know something I don't. Like they felt bad of something...

  But when I asked them they didn't tell me, But my heart was hurting like it was yearning for someone. To warp my arms around, Someone to hold hands with and someone to love other than my other family members. My members went to pratice leaving me here because I just woke up like two days ago..

When  I took a shower I saw it was fox bites on my arms and my legs, and there was a strach on my stumach that went deep in my stumach. I cringed when I soaped my body and rinsed it off. I could hear someone calling my name.. "Chanyeol!" I quickly went faster, but when I went out after changing and putting my pajiamas on no one was here.. I heard footsteps in my head and walked to the room where i can hear it from and it lead me to Jinha's room. I saw two beds even if Jinha didn't need to beds. I felt tears roll down my cheeks when i saw the empty bed for some reason.. My heart felt like it was broken in a million pieces and it hurt like a sword was stamping me over and over. It felt wrose than that though, it felt like Someone took my heart with them when they left. My body lead itself to the bed and I was sitting on the bed..

My eyes started watering inconciously and I felt tears roll down my cheeks and to my lap.. I didnt' whip it away i let it fall. I put a hand to my heart. 'Whats wrong with me? why do I feel someone is missing? Someone that means the world to me? Someone that makes me smile when no one else can.' I thought.

      I laid my head on the pillow and I could smell the smell of water lilys and ocean mist. And it made my heart beat fast like I smelt it before. I felt tears kept rolling down. I didn't want to get up but I forced myself to get up. I walked out of the room and walked to my and Baekhyuns room. "What Am I missing? why do I feel like someone should be here that isn't here?" I asked myself.

   Every part of my body is feeling cold, why do I keep feeling tears rolling from my eyes? I couldn't be more broken, I felt small like every part of me was weeping. 'Who the heck am i forgetting? Who should be here that isn't here right now?' I thought. This is plain annoying me, my members arent helping when  I ask them a simple question like asking them. Who is missing?, Why do I feel broken and Why does every time I go to see Jinha's door my eyes get watery? they don't answer me at all, all they do is look at me with pity and sadness in their eyes.
  

    I don't want their freaken pity I want them to answer my questions. And than to make it more of a annoyance they ask me why I haven't been my happy virus self. Like me crying is surprisng, What is wrong with everything around me? Why do I feel like crying.

If I don't found out answers now I feel like I might break. Everything is wrong I tell you!? I don't know who this person is, but if they are able to make me cry in every living bone in me than I want to remember this person, even if i cry my eyes out today after I rememeber.

Next Day:

Everything was the same, I don't even want to tell you every detail. My members still wouldn't give me any answers to my questions, but why does Sehun look all hurt every time he looks out to the forest in front of our house? Why does kris walk around the house and stop dead on at the room Jinha sleeps in? Why does Kyungsoo always cook fourteen plates and than after throws the 14th plate away? Everyone around me, everything around me is different.... Not that  I even remember what happened before this. 

If someone is missing who is it?