Setting Fire part two....

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Ryan's POV:

      I smiled bitterly when I saw that giving Ivory that substance didn't work and that it was a waste of time cause Himchan found out there was drink to make it better... I walked to my clan and Seans clans...

"meeting!" I announced they came walking over... I told them the stages...


Someones POV:

      Me and my wolf clan was watching but than we saw Sean's clans and black pearl having a meeting so I told my clan to stop and watch for alittle...

"So the first stage is we lure Chanyeol to the forest when he is alone and no one is with him... which you distract Ivory her brothers and that brat named Jinha..... And Make sure Exo busy during that time... And only attack him until he is badly injured do NOT kill him... we still need Ivory and since they are bonded we kill the human we kill Ivory..." Ryan said..

"They are planning on hurting Chanyeol... Ivory Noona's Soulmate..." one of my omegas said...

 "Second stage......When Chanyeol is already at home within three nights... we sneak into his room and give him a substance that makes him slowly forget Ivory.... and that the only thing to get the memories back is for Ivory to go to the past... which I would change.... and she has to fix all the things I did which is from the time Chanyeol eightenth birthday to now..." Ryan said. I saw all of his clans smile... I wanted to growl but I wanted to stay hidden for now...

"Stage four.. When Ivory is in the past..... We attack Ivory's brothers.. and Kidnap the maknae.." Ryan said this while smirking alot.....

While I seliently gave him a look that could kill him, if Looks could kill. And I told my clan to follow me to warn Yongguk and His Sibilings about this...
 

   In no time we got to Exo's dorm which I knew they where at for now... We walked up the tree that was close to the porch and walked on the branch that went down to the porch railing... the thick one of course...

And when we got infront of the porch, I mean all seven of us.. I knocked on the door with my paw... They looked over Chanyeol put Ivory down and Ivory looked over to me and all seven of us...


Ivory's POV:
      
    As soon as we all heard knocking Chanyeol put me down and I looked at him and than to the one that knocked and my eyes widened when I saw who it was.... It was our cousins... who were Wolfs.... All Seven of them where here..... I Saw the Alpha which is the same age as Me. He had this look in his eyes that told me he wanted to tell us something...

I walked to the door... And opened the door... My brothers went next to my side... I opened the door. "Zico?" I said....

(A/N: You probably weren't expecting the wolf clan that is related to Ivory and BAP would be Block b Didn't you? Well surprise!- Zeldamato12)

He walked in followed by Taeil Oppa and B-Bomb oppa which are the two oldest but Taeil didn't want to be the Alpha so they made Zico The Alpha... After Taeil Oppa  and B-Bomb came Jae Hyo Oppa , than it was U-kwon Oppa, than Kyung oppa and Finally P.O ah went.. P.O was the same age as Tao and Daehyun...

"What's wrong Zico?" Yongguk oppa asked. I realized Zico kept looking to Jinha... I looked to Jinha than At Zico "Who's the girl? And why do I smell that she is half human and Half Fox?" Zico asked... He Changed into his human form... actually they all Changed to there Human form after Zico... "Zelo bit her to take posion out...A big fox the size of the our old cave came in here and attacked us.." I explained to Zico.. "So she is Zelo's Soulmate?" Zico asked. "Not quite anymore... But we haven't explained it to her so don't say anything." I said. P.O Looked to her... than to me.. "Ivory we have something to tell you and your brothers." B-bomb Oppa said. I nodded, "Whats wrong?" I asked. "Well Ivory you where right when you told me that you think something is wrong..." Zico started.. "When we were coming here, we ran into Black pearl and Midnight Sean's Clans.... We found out somethings... And Lets say Chanyeol is in Danger.." Zico said. I was the closer to Zico since we are the same age.. But I'm close to all of them... Even my brothers. I looked to Chanyeol and than to Zico and his brothers...

   "What did you hear?" Yongguk asked. Zico looked to Chanyeol than said... "They are planning on leading Chanyeol to the forest and when he is there they are planning on attacking him until he is badly injured... three days later give him a drink that has the forget spell in... which you know what that does... Than Ryan will Ruin the past of Chanyeol by doing who knows what.... When Your busy in the past Ivory.... They are planning on attacking your brothers and Kidnapping Zelo and that is the stages for now." Jae hyo said. I looked at Zelo...Zelo was the youngest in the whole family... "So they aren't hurting Jinha at all?" I asked. "They left out stages so far though Zelo's soulmate is okay... But We have to worry about Your soulmate and than Our youngest." Zico said. I looked at Chanyeol than Zelo.... "What could they do to me?" Zelo asked. "Kill you." P.O said. "They won't kill Chanyeol cause Ivory would die also.... But if they Kill Zelo...." Zico couldn't finish cause Zelo interuppted. "If they kill me would Jinha die to?" He asked. I heard something from Kai behind us... I looked behind at Kai before saying.. "No. She wouldn't.... Remember she is half Human Zelo if You die Jinha would stay alive... Its only when Your soulmate dies first than you die also. So if Ivory dies it will just be Ivory, Chanyeol won't die." Jaehyo answered... Before any of the rest of us can.

    I looked to the necklace around my neck... "Why did our great grandpa give me this?" I asked.. Zico signed, "I don't know Songie.... It might be because you have two hidden powers." Jaehyo said. I was looking down, I looked up at him, "Wait Jaehyo Oppa Did you just say I have two hidden powers?" I asked. "Do you think it's considence that You have two marks and the bond mark you have with Chanyeol is by considence a Pheoix that  SM made?" Jaehyo asked. I was shocked,

     "Sometimes the bond mark has to do with the power two has, but since Chanyeol is only a human it's mostly you... But Chanyeol was the cause of the power." Jaehyo said. "Than What power those Me and Zelo have?" Jinha asked. Me and Zico looked eachother worried... I looked to Zelo and Jinha I walked to my brother who was standing right next to Chanyeol... behind us... I grabbed his arm. "What are you doing Noona?" Zelo asked confused. "We can't do it in here..." I said... "Daehyun teleport us somewhere far away from here.. And don't teleport exo with us." I said. Daehyun nodded. I looked to P.O  "You stay here." I said. "But Noona!" PO Compilaned. "Someone has to watch the dorm. If Chanyeol or any of exo get hurt. I'm going to beat you up." I said. I went close to where Daehyun was, Yongguk was held on to my shoulder just in case something happened. While He held on to Zelo's arm.. "Wait! Someone get Jinha!" Himchan said. Daehyun signed, Teleporting next to Jinha grabbing her arm lightly than teleporting back..

    "We will only be gone for 2 minutes." I said to P.O. The Maknae of Block B was pouting compilaning that I was being unfair... "I'll give you ice cream later." I said. "No fair You give him ice cream but you don't give me any!" Zelo compilaned. "Your like a big two year old." I said to Zelo.. Zelo pouted... I signed, "Fine." I said. Zelo smiled and suddenly hugged me tightly in his arms.... "Can I have some bubble tea!!" Sehun asked. I looked to Sehun I could see Chanyeol look at him with a 'Really?' Look. "Please..." Sehun said with Agyeo.. Zelo was still Holding on to me while Also holding on to Daehyuns left arm. I signed, "Fine I'll get you bubble tea.." I said. Sehun smiled. Chanyeol gave me a shocked face.. 'No Fair you have been ingoring me, but when Sehun asks for bubble tea you give it to him easily!' Chanyeol thought.

I looked to Chanyeol's face... He was kind of pouting, Than I remembered I haven't been showing any affection when he told me he loves me, when he hugs me and when he wants a kiss weather on the cheek or forehead and even lips I always backed away from him. I felt bad, Cause I did love him, I really did. I forced my arm from Zelo's grip on my arm I went over Chanyeol. Exo was watching me walk over instep for Chanyeol who was looking down... And when was the last time I said that I loved him.. I warpped my arms around Chanyeol's waist... I could feel Chanyeol freeze, "Mian..." I said softly...  "I've been ingoring you, I'm sorry.." I said looking up at Chanyeol's face...Than I hugged him again, laying my head on his chest... I can hear the beating of his heart. I finally felt Chanyeol's strong arms wrap around my waist... I smiled in the embrace of Chanyeol... I always felt protected when I was in Chanyeol's embrace. "I love you Yeolie.." I said. I could hear the cheering from Exo and my brothers...They have been noticing how I have been acting lately and I know I was hurting Chanyeol, but his other members didn't kick me out.  "I love you too ivory..." Chanyeol said softly.

 

          I smiled in th embrace. 'Do you want anything?' I thought. Chanyeol shook his head, 'Just don't ignore me anymore.' Chanyeol thought. He let go of me, putting his hands on my shoulder so he can look in my eyes. "Thats all I ask you, for you to not ignore me anymore.." Chanyeol said.  I looked at my brothers and my cousins... Zico gave me the 'Go ahead and agree' look. Yongguk nodded and himchan oppa gave his 'he loves my sister look.' I looked back up at Chanyeol, I nodded. Chanyeol smiled, He surprised me by bending down alittle and kissing my forehead. I could hear Himchan oppa's girlish scream. "Are you really a Hyung?" Zelo asked, My other brothers chuckled, and so did my cousins. I rolled my eyes, Chanyeol chuckled... Chanyeol let go of my shoulders.

Only to feel someone drag me to them... I looked behind me and looked up to see Zelo had dragged me between Him and Zico... "Daehyun hyung Teleport somewhere!!" Zelo yelled. "Why!?" Daehyun asked confused. I looked to Zelo... Zelo was holding on to my arm with pain on his face...I could feel his hand felt really hot...  "Zelo Oppa are you okay?" Jinha asked.

 
    I remembered Jinha was there. "Change of plan... P.O come with us. Jinha you stay here." I said. Jinha looked shockling at me, "Unnie?" Jinha said. "Zelo can't  control his fox right now, He would do stuff that he will regret later like right now I know he will regret this later.. This is his first time hurting me, his noona. Now you.. You mean the world to my dongseang, and if he hurts you while he can't control his fox he will never forgive himself and your brother won't forgive him." I said. Jinha looked worriedly at Zelo, Daehyun let go of her of her arm and she went walking close to exo while P.O walked over to where Jinha was standing. Jinha looked at me worriedly, when  I looked over at her.. She was scared more than I was, I smiled softly at Jinha.

     "Stay safe Jinha." I said. I looked at the mark on Zelo's wrist. I grabbed his wrist... I did the spell that takes the bond away for alittle, since I know Zelo will be in alot of pain. Since I can see why the fox is undercontrol, is cause he is having this burning pain sansition in his chest. "Ivory what are you doing?" Zico asked. I looked to Jinha, Than up at Zelo... "I'm Sorry Dongseang.. But it's only for now." I said. A glow came from my hand.... Himhchan Held on to Zelo's arm of the wrist I was holding on to.. Zelo's grip on my arm lossoned. And I saw pain in his face, While I can see in the corner of my eye Jinha was looking at her wrist where I took off the bond for now... Zelo used the same arm that was gripping on to my left arm.. to hold on to his head. "I'm sorry Maknae.." I said. I know it hurt him... I saw tears running down Zelo's face.... "Ivory what are you doing?" Jaehyo.. "I'm taking out the pain from his chest, The reason why the fox was going out of control was because of the burning sansition in his chest." I said. Jaehyo Oppa's eyes widened, "No... Ivory stop!" Jaehyo said scaredly.. "No. Than Zelo will still be in pain.." I said. "Yes.. But rememember when ever you use that power... You Cause yourself pain." Jaehyo oppa said. I didn't let go though I kept using the power I was using. I felt Jaehyo and Zico was holding on to my arm... Trying to pull me to stop.. "Ivory no." Jaehyo said. "Stop! Just let me help my little brother!" I said, I had one tear rolling down.. Jaehyo oppa and Zico was shocked, with what I said and the tears I had.

       They let go of my left arm.... Zelo passed out cause of the burning he had. P.O Caught him, The mark was still gone. I started feeling dizzy.... I looked to Zico.... I smiled weakly... "Watch ..." I couldn't finish my sentence... before blacking out..


Jinha's POV:

    Zelo oppa passed out and PO oppa caught him... I felt no pain though through the whole thing.. I looked at my wrist and the mark was back.. Ivory unnie was still standing... Why was Jaehyo Oppa so worried. "Watch..." Ivory couldn't finish her sentence before she passed out also... Yongguk oppa caught her. Himchan looked died worried.. I looked up at Chanyeol He looked worried.. As soon as Yongguk  oppa put her on the couch, Chanyeol oppa ran to her. All of Block b looked worried and so did her brothers... "Would she be okay?" Chanyeol asked worriedly. "She's fine, she just passed out cause she used to much enegry.." Himchan said. "She will wake up in few minutes.." Yongguk said... "What about Zelo oppa?" I asked worriedly. Just as I said that I felt a shakey hand grab my hand. I looked down thinking it was Jongin oppa, but when I looked up Zelo was there, P.O was helping him walk... Zelo smiled weakly at me... "I'm fine don't worry." Zelo said weakly... I smiled softly.. I let a tear fall before I walked to Zelo and hugged him.. He hugged back very weakly.. unlike how he usually hugs.
  

  We let go after awhile and I pecked his lips really fast.. Exo saw it but didn't say anything. And Chanyeol was to busy worrying about Ivory to even pay attenion..