Nightmare? Or Reality

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Ivory's POV:

      I was staring at the ceiling trying to fall asleep, I triend everything singing myself to sleep, I tried listening to music, I tried to read myself to sleep and I even tried walking and than laying down. Still no luck, I signed. I could hear Chanyeol's  voice, but no one was there when I looked out the window. I could hear his laugh and all it did and make my eyes widened. Tears rolled down my eyes, I sobbed quietly but before my sobs where heard by my brothers, I covered my mouth and also I put my face in the pillow.

   I fell asleep because the crying made it worse and made me taried that I fell asleep....

Next thing you know, I saw I was in the past for some reason... I looked around around and everything was different, I was infront of a highschool. The Highschool that Chanyeol showed me a picture of in his photo album. I looked around, and it just so happens that this is Chanyeol's highschool. And I knew I was right, when I saw Chanyeol come walking through the door's... I felt invisable to everyone... Even Chanyeol. Well I guess I really wasn't because I felt someone stop in front of me. "Move it or lose it." I heard a voice say I looked up to see 15 year old boy, that wasn't Chanyeol.

I moved to the right.. and he walked next to me, looking at me with a cold stare...He secretly pushed me... But before I fell on the ground on my or something.. Someone caught me.. So instead I end up in someones arms... And I was laying my head on someones chest. I looked up and it was Chanyeol. "Did that Guy push you?" He asked me. I nodded, Chanyeol let go of me, I felt empty... And Unsafe like I do whe he has me in his embrace. Chanyeol was looking everywhere to make sure I didn't get hurt. He smiled to himself when He found nothing, "Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked. I nodded, Chanyeol smiled brightly... "Whats your name?" Chanyeol asked politely. "My Name is Bang Sang Ah. And whats your name?" I told him my Korean name... And asked him what his name was even if I know it already... "Park Chanyeol, It's nice to meet you Songgie. Wait Can I call you Songgie?" Chanyeol asked. I found myself turning away and hidding my face.. So that he wouldn't see my reddened face. "Sure you can call me Songgie." I said. Chanyeol smiled brightly He wrapped his arms around me swinging me around... "Opps I'm sorry." Chanyeol said stopping 4 minutes later and he was blushing. I chuckled. "Yeolie it's fine." I said. He looked at me Shocked when I called him Yeolie. "I'm sorry..." Before I can even Finish the sentence Chanyeol lowered down alittle so that now his face was close to mine..

   I couldn't move away from him in time, before... Because all of a sudden he was kissing my cheek. I was shocked, "That was my first Nickname that everyone gave me. I'm sorry if i shocked you, I would hug you but I think you would be to akward for you... I found myself blushing I put my hand infront of my face... in the present I come from, Chanyeol kissed my lips after I called him Yeolie for the first time.. Maybe because in this dream.... or in this universe, Chanyeol doesn't know me that well. 

He Smiled at me, I heard honking. Chanyeol looked behind and it was Chanyeol's Noona.. I only know her from the pictures Chanyeol showned me I never met her yet. She put the window down, "Chanyeol! Come on! We have to go home." She said. She looked to me and smiled, I smiled back.. Chanyeol looked over to me, He kissed my forehead before waving at me. "Bye Songgie!" He called. I waved back.. He got into the car and they drove off. 

Next day: 

I tried to wake up or do something to get out of this happy but Saddened time.. But nothing I tried worked. I tried pinching my shoulder to wake myself up, I tried falling asleep but when I woke up I ended back in this place. 

So I signed and just started walking unconciously to Chanyeol's school, and I didnt' notice that until I ended up in front of the school, sitting at a tree that no one was by. I put my arms behide my neck and I looked up at the stars.. I looked to my phone and say it still said 2013 on it even when I'm stuck at 2009 or something. I found it weird... I looked at the unlock screen, it was the picture of Chanyeol next to me, he had his right arm wrapped around my shoulder.. We we're both wearing a gray sweater, well actually I was wearing one of Chanyeol's sweaters that for some reason he wanted me to put it on. And he had another one of the same copy, I had to wear leggings even when it was hot outisde Because it was to long for me... And i remembered also that this picture was taken when it was my birthday... 

  I smiled to myself, I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I put my phone to my chest... Hugging it tightly to myself. "Songgie whats wrong?" a voice cut in.. I looked up to see Chanyeol kneeled right next to me on the right side by my legs. I put my phone in my pocket and sat up prompting my legs up and putting my arms on top of my legs... I laid my chin on arms. Chanyeol sat next to me on the right side, He looked to down to me alittle he put his arms behind his neck. "Would you mind telling me what happened?" Chanyeol asked. 

    "I was just thinking of someone I miss." I said. "Like a mother or father?" Chanyeol asked. "No... I looked to shoulder where the mark was... "My parents died I when I was 8. I'm talking about the love of my life." i said. He looked down at his legs for some reason.. "I know how that feels..." Chanyeol said. I looked at Chanyeol shocked. "how?" I asked. "My Ex Girlfriend.She left me without a word..And She was my first.." Chanyeol said. It was the same thing for when I asked Chanyeol If I was his first girlfriend. He had told me he only had one girlfriend before me. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's fine.. I Know I will found someone that will be with me always." Chanyeol said. Chanyeol never said that though, the time I come from he never said that. "do You have a crus on anyone?" I said. I saw his cheeks turn red but he shook his head.. "I don't." Chanyeol said. "than why are you blushing?" I asked. Chanyeol looked down, "Fine i like someone. But I wouldn't call it a like." Chanyeol said. "You like like her?" I asked. "No..." Chanyeol said. "Than What?" I asked.

"I think I'm in love with her." Chanyeol said. I felt my heart fall, If he falls in love someone else and starts dating someone else in this world, which I don't know if it's the past, A nightmare and or a dream that is supposed to be happy. What would happen to me? Would i never meet him if he falls in love with someone else. Would My whole future change... I could feel my heart break slowly... "Who is the girl your in love with?" I said. I was crossing my fingers that he doesn't love anyone else. I bit my lip waiting for his answer, He looked down at me.. "I'm in love with the most beautiful girl, that makes me smile even without knowing it.." Chanyeol said. That didn't sound like me... "Cool..." I said. "I uh... I gotta go." I said. Before i can fully go, Chanyeol stood up fast.. "I'm not done.." Chanyeol said. "I heard en..." Before I fully answer.. "It's You!" Chanyeol said. 

My eyes widend, I was still turned away from him. "Your the one I fell in love with!" Chanyeol said. "B-but you just met me yeasterday.." I said looking to Chanyeol I felt tears threathening to fall. "So what If I just met you yeasterday.. I can just get to know you more better." Chanyeol said. I turned away.. "Why Me?" I asked. "I fell in love with your Smile, Your unsusal eyes but yet Beautiful. That I feel Like i'm looking at the galaxy.. Without knowing, you made me smile. Something I wasn't able to do since my ex girlfriend." Chanyeol said. I Felt tears roll down my eyes, "I'm not the one.." I walked away.. Only to get grabbed by the wrist. I pulled away from his grip. "So your going to walk away just like my ex girlfriend?" Chanyeol said. I stopped walking, when I was close to the enterance, the way to get out of the highschool.. Until Chanyeol asked me that. "I can't make you happy... I always put the ones I love in danger." I said not looking at Chanyeol.

   "I told you... I told you already that your the one that makes me smile, even without knowing. You brought happiness back in my heart yeasterday, when the day My ex walked out of me, she took more than just her bags and boxes. She of course gave me back the promise necklace, but  she took my heart, And now I found my heart is beating again... And it was because of you.. After she walked out I felt like I died inside, And I did. You already done so much for me, without knowing... And your walking away from me before I can atleast prove to you that I can be the one you can count on, the one you lean on, the one you run to when your crying and no one else is there. Just give me a chance, and if we truly arent meant for eachother. I'll give up." Chanyeol said. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. "Please Songgie.." Chanyeol said. I looked to Chanyeol.... He was standing there, holding one of his backpack strip over his right shoulder. I noticed that tears where welling up in his eyes, and I knew he would cry if I keep walking away from him... 

     "you truly love me?" I asked. Chanyeol nodded, "your not pretending?" I asked. Chanyeol nodded his head, he walked over to me, He took my hand. he put it on his chest where his heart was. "If I didn't truly love you, would my heart be beating that fast?" Chanyeol asked. I was shocked, "My heart beats fast when ever your around." Chanyeol said. He may be only 17 in this year, but he is the same as Chanyeol from the year I come from, And I still haven't found out if this is a dream or reality... 

        "My whole life everyone pretended to love me. I don't want to go through that again." I said.  Chanyeol and my family was the only ones that loved me dearly. "I'm not pretending.." Chanyeol said. it feels so real, but I don't know if it's real...  "Please atleast one chance...." Chanyeol couldn't finish because I answered. "I'll give you a chance.." I said. Chanyeol smiled, he took my hand. "Than lets go somewhere now?" Chanyeol. "You have school, And I'm not wearing a good outfit?" I whinned. Chanyeol chuckled. "The bell rang four minutes ago... thats why I was sitting right next to you. And it's fine... what your wearing looks very cute on you." Chanyeol said. I blushed when he said. "Plus we are only going to a restarant and to the movies." Chanyeol said. "I can't go to the movies and resterant dressed like this!" I whinned. I was wearing Leggings and a sweater that was actually the one I was wearing in the picture on my phone that I used as my lock screen. And since in 2013 Chanyeol lost his memorys... I'm sure he doesn't miss it, even as far as miss me. 

 

I looked to Chanyeols hand which was holding tightly to mine.. And compared to my hands his was big. He was wearing his school uniform. I realized he was taking me in his car... And we took off. We had went to his house. Chanyeol got out and let me out, Chanyeol took my hand, when we got inside no one was home, Chanyeol went upstairs, still gripping on to my hand. He went to his room, letting go of my hand.. He left me standing outside of the door, since I couldn't go in when he was changing... He came out a few minutes later wearing a black sweater. That had the Yin and Yang symbol on it. I smiled to myself, I know why he was doing this... He would do the  same thing in the time I came from... I found myself crying. Chanyeol was shocked. "Why are you crying?" He asked Whipping my tears away from my eyes.

"No it's fine..." I said. He was still worried, but he grabbed my hand and walked to the car. He let me inside the passenger seat first before he went to the drivers seat. And he started driving, and we went to a teriyaki restrant, which I was shocked since I knew Chanyeol liked Ton Katsu, But I loved the Spicy chicken one, I just never eat it in a long time. Chanyeol Opened the door for me, something tells me that he won't let my hand go even for a second... But when we did get inside the restarant and the waiter showed us to our seat he let my hand go to pull a chair back, when I sat down he sat across from me. The waiter set the menu's down.. 

"So can I get some drinks for you guys?" the waiter asked us. Chanyeol looked to me first.. "I'll have a Dr. Pepper." I said. The waiter nodded. And the waiter looked at Chanyeol "I'll have coco cola." Chanyeol said. The Waiter nodded and left. Chanyeol looked to me, we talked about random stuff. Chanyeol Asked me questions and I answered. I asked him questions, even though I knew Chanyeol alot already when we stayed up watching movies, while the other members where asleep. But we weren't really watching movies, we where talking about random things. But of course I might be dreaming about what I think Chanyeol was like when he was in highschool, or if it's really reality, If I had really went to the past. When the food came, Chanyeol was shocked when I ordered the spicy teriyaki but it turned into a smile, As Chanyeol took a piece of my spicy chicken teriyaki. I Gawked at Chanyeol, Seventeen year old Chanyeol smiled cheekly at me. 

I pouted, Chanyeol's done the samething in reality and or the present I came from. Seventeen year old Chanyeol chuckled at me, Because I was pouting like a little kid. I looked over at him with a scowl, which he probably thought was cute. I don't have any infect on him, even in the past or dream I must say. Chanyeol took one piece of his tonkatsu and gave it to me, I was shocked. Looking at him, now that he never done yet, in the present or reality in which I came from. He put it on my plate.. "Why did you do that?" I asked. Chanyeol shurgged, "I took a piece of yours and tried it, so I wanted you to try one of mine." Chanyeol said. I knew it was one of his favorite foods, Tonkatsu was one of his favorites. And I never tried it before, I took it with my chopsticks. Chanyeol was just looking up at me, wanting to see what my reaction would be. 

  i tried it and it was good, "This is good!" I said smiling. Chanyeol inwardly smiled a bright smile, "I'm glad you like it, It's one of my favorite foods." Chanyeol said. 'I know that.' I thought. But even if I thought that, it just made me want to cry again but since we are in a restarant I can't. I don't know if my phone was really virabting but I felt it from the front pocket of my sweater. I took out my phone and looked at the screen, It left me in a shocked state.. 

"How?" I asked. Seventeen year old Chanyeol looked at me with confusion on his face. I looked closly at the text that was on my lock screen, I was thinking weather to slide the screen like said on the screen of my cell phone or just not answer it. "If it's an important text than answer." Seventeen year old chanyeol said. What he didn't know was that this text was about him, but not seventeen year old him, 21 year old him. The Time I came from.