Beautiful eyes

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Chanyeol's POV:

   Ivory still didn't wake up yet.. Her brothers already left telling us to call them when Ivory wakes up.. I was currently sitting here by the couch watching her who was laying there breathing in and out.. "Chanyeol maybe you should carry her into her room on her bed or on your bed.." Kris said.. "But don't touch her, I mean you may hug her but nothing else.." Luhan hyung said. I nodded, I carried her up. Her head laid on my chest. And her arms laid on her stumach.. I took her to her room, which I was shocked when I saw two pictures of me and her on Ivorys side table. I smiled when I saw it though.It was the one where she was holding on to my arm and doing a peace sign while I was just smiling while looking down at her and The other was when I was Backhugging her, my chin on her shoulder.. Smiling widely while she was smiling with her arms up grabbing on to my arms

   I laid her on the bed. I made sure her head was on her pillow. before I put the blanket over her.. I sat down on the bed having to put my back to wall. I looked down at Ivory's face.. She looked peaceful, her chest was heaving up and down.. She was wearing one of my sweaters..and her pajiama pants. I felt my heart beat loudly when I looked at her lips. We kissed four times on the lips.. We mostly hugged and cuddled, hold hands... you know everything that a couples does.. Next thing you know I felt arms warp around my waist. I looked down, I was shocked to see Ivory had warpped her arms around my waist and laying her head on my chest. "You hug people when your passed out?" I asked no one in particular..

   "O-only you..." Ivory mumbled. I was shocked, Is she dreaming? "You like to hug me when you pass out?" I asked to see if she will unconciously answer me."Only you." She answered me unconciously.. I smiled een if she was saying this when she was passed out, or I'm thinking she was asleeo cause she would've been up and around by now. "Only who?" I asked even if I knew she meant me."Only Yeolie." Ivory mumbled. I could feel a smile on my face and a tear rolled down my cheek.. I warpped my arms around her body. I put my chin lightly on her head. While she was still hugging me and sleeping soundly.

5 minutes later...

I took her arms off my waist moving her carefully to the other side.... While I was about to stand up and walk away.. I felt a hand hold my hand..I looked over to see Ivory sleeping and holding my hand... I shook my head....I walked over to where she was and I lowered down and kissed her lips, than kissed her forehead, her nose,  than her cheeks... Than I kissed her lips again.. Than I stood up and walked outside and to the living room... Everyone was watching a movie... "She is alright?" Beakhyun asked. I nodded.... "She's asleep.." I said. "No wonder she should have been up by now..." Sehun said..


Ivory's POV:

   I actually been up the whole time. well not the whole time, just until Chanyeol brought me up stairs, I could feel his eyes at me, watching me sleep. I could feel it when he sat on the bed and wrapped my arms around his waist. And laid my head on his chest. I could hear his heat beat and his chuckling. He asked questions to me thinking I was asleep and saying it unconciously. He wrapped his arms around my body when I said "Only Yeolie."  And I could feel a tear fall on my head lightly. But I didn't say anything even if I kind of  wanted to say something.. but for some reason I was to weak to open my eyes. Five minutes later, He stood up about to leave. I pouted alittle when I opened my eyes alittle to see his back. I reached my hand out and grabbed his and when he was about to look over here. I closed my eyes cause it hurt to leave my eyes open. I heard him chuckle and shake his head. He walked over, And he lowered down closeto me. and he slowly closed the space between us and kissed my lips I wanted to react but I acted like I was asleep, I than felt him kiss my forehead, the tip of my nose, my cheeks and finally my lips again...

   Than he got up and leave, after turning of the lights and closing the door lightly...I felt myself fall asleep....

3 hours later....

 My eyes finally opened I rubbed my eyes. I blushed when I could picture what just happened. I looked at the clock close to the pictures on my night stand. It was 2:00 am, I knew exo was already asleep. I stood up and opened the door.. to see the lights were off. I got scared when I couldn't see anything. "Why don't you turn on the light?" I heard Chanyeol's voice behind me, The lights . I looked over, Chanyeol was standing there by the door, he didn't look taried.. Even if it was two in the moring. He walked to me. I pictured what happened earlier when I was pretending to sleep and I felt my heart beat quicken and heat travled up my cheeks. I looked down. I never felt like this looking at Chanyeol before. I felt someone carefully using my chin to lift my face up. "Why are you blushing?" Chanyeol asked with a smile on his face.. I could feel myself blush more.. I pulled away and walked to my bedroom so he wouldn't see my face. I felt someone grab me and backhugged me tightly around the waist. "My girl is cute when she's blushing." Chanyeol said.. I knew my face was as red as a Tomato.. "I'm Cute?" I asked.I felt he let go of my waist only to turn me around.. He smiled, He kneeled down alittle and grabbed my head, putting his hands on my cheeks.. "Your cute.." Chanyeol said. I looked down.... Only for him to bring it up again and Didn't have to time to react to why he pulled my head back up.. Because suddenly his lips where on mine.

      I felt my knees wobble I thought I was going to fall but than Chanyeol let go for alittle and picked me up so I now I was in his arms and my legs around his waist... I wrapped my arms around his neck.. Chanyeol smiled. "I'm cute?" I asked. "No.." Chanyeol said. I was going to hit him softly but than Chanyeol smiled widely before pecking my lips and saying... "Your more than Beautiful." Chanyeol said. I could feel a smile on my face and a blush alittle. Chanyeol smiled. Chanyeol was holding me, while I was holding on to neck and had my legs wrapped around his waist. "If I'm more than beautiful that what does that make me?" I asked. Chanyeol smiled, "Your like a star.. Bright and shining even with how many years pass by." Chanyeol said. I could feel a tear dropp down Chanyeol hugged me putting one hand on my head and letting my head law down on his shoulder. "Why are you crying." Chanyeol said. "It's happy tears." I said. He pulled me away alittle but I was still in his arms.. He walked inside my room... putting me down softly on my bed before he laid down next to me and hugged me. I hugged him back around his waist.. He kissed my cheek...

" I love you." Chanyeol said. " I love you too.." I said. "Goodnight Jagiya." Chanyeol. I smiled, "Good night Yeolie." I said. He smiled and Soon we fell asleep in eachothers arms.. I was laying my head on his chest.

Next Morning...

When I woke up, I felt arms still warpped around my waist.. I looked up, it was Chanyeol. I didn't know how long I was looking at Chanyeol's face, especailly his lips.. "What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked his eyes still closed I was shocked when he was awake.. I casted my eyes down... Chanyeol Chuckled... "You where looking at me weren't you?" He asked. "If you know why are you asking?" I asked. I felt a blush on my face, I unwarpped my arms from around Chanyeols waist and covered my face so he wouldn't see the blush on my face.. 

I took off his arms from around my waist and sat up.... Chanyeol was still laying down on the bed.. He probably fell back asleep... I stood up from the bed... He was laying down breathing very slowly.. He looked peaceful. But I didn't know if he was asleep, or if he was faking just like I did last night. I quickly bended over Chanyeol's body and pecked his lips than ran out closing the door behind me.. I walked downstairs, still blushing with what I have done. Jinha looked at me first, "Unnie are you blushing?" Jinha asked. I could hear the amusement in her voice. I frowned but I could still my cheeks felt warm.. Beakhyun came walking from the kitchen to see what Jinha was talking about, "Did Chanyeol say something cheesy?" Beakhyun asked. "no." I said. Before he can assume anything I suddenly wanted to go for a drive since i don't want to go to my room because I know I would have to face Chanyeol again. I went to my room, Chanyeol was still alseep.. How do I know he was actually asleep he was breathing slowly... I took my clothes really fast and than walked in the bathroom to change, after I walked to my room again to put my clothes on the bed side than left and took my car keys and my phone before putting my shoes on.. 

   "Where are you going?" Kris asked. "If Chanyeol wakes up tell him I went to see my brothers." I said not compelety answering my questions. I ran out of the dorm before Kris or anyone else got to ask something else. Before I went to my car and drove to my brothers house. 

When I got there Yongguk Oppa picked up the door, he asked me what I was doing there, I told him... only to have him chuckle and when it through his head he suddenly wanted to go to the dorm. Back to the place I came here to escape from for alittle but I had no say especially when we were in my car driving to the dorm, since Daehyun is alittle exhausted from pratice yeasterday when he went angist me and Zelo. I was driving, we walked i exo's dorm. I was shocked when Chanyeol was sitting on the dining table and I almost tripped while walking inside and my brothers didn't help me up.. Well Yongguk oppa, Zelo and Daehyun tried to help me up but the other three where laughing. I put my head in my arms.

 "Whats so funny?" Jinha asked. "Ivory noona..." Before Daehyun can say anything else I was already walking out the porch door. I was in the same position when I was out here months ago, with my foot hanging over the railing.... "You know it wasn't that funny?" Chanyeol said. Ifelt a tear come down my cheek when Chanyeol stood up for me. I put my head in my arms, I heard the door opened before I heard footsteps and someone warpping their muscluar arms around my waist.

       "I'm stupid arent I?" I asked. "No.." Chanyeol said softly.... He put his chin on my head softly.. "Not all your brothers laughed. Yongguk Hyung, Daehyun and Zelo didn't." Chanyeol said. "I tripped over nothing." I mumbled. But he still heard me. Chanyeol kept hugging me, His Musclular arms warpped around my waist and his chin lightly on my head. I laid my head on his chest, Chanyeol now moved his arms alittle, So that now he was patting my hair while he hugged me.. I felt wramth in his embrace. "I'm clumsily." I said. "You are." Chanyeol said. I lightly hit him, while he chuckled... "You are clumilsy but I love you the way you are, No matter how many years pass... I will always love you." Chanyeol said. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. Chanyeol stopped stood up and carried me so I wasn't sitting here with my legs over the railing.

  I was sitting on his lap.. Facing him.. He whipped my tears away.. "I love you Jagiya." Chanyeol said. I smiled, "I love you too Yeolie." I said. Chanyeol leaned in and kissed my lips.. And the kiss became heated... We pulled away for air.