Finally Found you

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Zelo's POV: 

    I didn't really leave the buliding I watched from the tallest tree next to the dorm, I got this liking for this girl who was sitting across from my sister and next to this guy who had blonde hair she looked 2  years younger than me. I watched her stand up and move upstairs, the light and my heart broke in pieces when she put her face in her pillow. My big sister walked in the room the window was  open they we're talking about me, I felt broken when Jinha kept saying she didn't Love me. Jinha groaned when all the others came in they  started  talking about big brothers and thats when I saw Jinha walk out of the room when no one was paying attenion, she put her shoes on I saw her walk outside. I saw one of black pearl hit her on the back of the head, I clenched my fist. I followed after the black pearl fox I saw Jinha woke up like 5 minutes later she tried screaming but they put one of  those sheilds up she had tears coming down. I felt heartbroken just watching her, I watched up above  them tying Jinha up by the arms and legs. She looked scared especailly when the fox apprentaly went close to her face, She looked up  to  the  trees when the foxes walk away Her eyes widened she smiled tears slipping down, I can tell she was scared. I gave her the 'You'll be alright look.' She nodded, I was thinking  of her of getting Ivory Noona to come. I looked to her telling her I'll come back for her. She nodded. I went to the dorm, and saw Kai look over when I jumped on  the porch. "WHERE IS JINHA YOU TWERP!" Kai yelled. Ivory hit him on the back of the head not as hard as she hits me when I do something bad  though. "Do you know where she is Zelo?" Ivory said. "Black Pearl took her." I said. I looked over to the forest, I can see her scared face engraved in  my mind. 

     "I'm not that strong, I want to go down and save her but I'll die there is to much of them down there." I said before Kai can scream about me. "I would come with you b-" Ivory Noona couldn't finish because Chanyeol hyung finished her sentece, Because the necklace we be taken." He said. I looked  to where she was I don't only have super Jump I can also see things from far away. I clenched my fist I'm not like  my sister I can turn to a fox and still turn back into a human. I looked back over to Noona, My sister was taken aback and pointed at my eyes I looked in the mirror My eyes where gold like a foxes not my human eye but my real eyes. "I've been human for 4 mounths and this never happened." I said. "It's because the one you love is in trouble." Ivory said My eyes widened I looked at her. "Your different than me, You and the others can turn to foxes still You, Yongguk oppa, Himchan oppa, Daehyun, Yongjae and Jungup can still turn to foxes me I'm only human now.

      Your eyes change color when your angry or when someone you love or care about is in danger." Ivory said. "Zelo, You fell in love with Jinha." Ivory said. "What do I do? I can't attack alone I'm not the strongest, I'm not the smartest, I'm not the fastest I can just jump to high places." I said. "Use your power to your advatage. Zelo your the only one in history that can jump 10,001 FT in the air without hurting yourself. You have no problem with jumping higher than someone, go and save her." Ivory said. "What if I mess up." I said. "Your not just go." Ivory said. I looked around, "If you don't go your eyes are going to turn red and your just going to attack everyone here." Ivory said I could see the others in the room looked scared, "Go babo." Ivory said. I nodded and walked to the porch and jumped to the tree next to it, and left to the spot I left her at she had cried harder since the last time, I can feel my eyes turn red. I jumped down from where I was I didn't care if I made a hole in the grand I attacked all the black foxes they were hurt that I had time to go to Jinha, untie her arms and legs and took her hand. I told to go on my back, I was bended down on the ground. She nodded and got on my head I held her legs and jumped to the tree I was on before. She was holding on tightly, when it came to jumping I was very fast. 

       I could see Black Pearl following after us, I jumped to the porch of EXO. Surprisely Jinha wasn't sick from all the jumping from tree to tree, She sad when she had to get off my back speaking of which. "Thank you Zelo Oppa." Jinha said. I smiled, "No problem." I said. She smiled my heart flattered, I waved to everyone and jumped down from the porch I saw Jinha looking up at me here from the tallest tree. I smiled to her, She was smiling back I jumped back to where me and hyungs live as humans.


Jinha's POV:  

    Zelo jumped down from the tree that was closet to me and attacked Black pearl enough so they  won't attack for alittle. He told me to go on his back I got on his back, He was quickly jumping from tree to tree. When we got to the Porch of EXO, I didn't want to let go off of his back. I had so much fun. I was sad but hid it cause my brother was watching, "Thank you Zelo Oppa." I said. He smiled "No problem." Zelo said. I smiled back to him, He waved to everyone else in the room including me and  jumped down from the porch, I saw him on the tallest tree he smiled at me. I smiled back,  waving to him. Ivory came walking outside on the porch, "Admit it now." Ivory said. "admit what?" I asked. "You love Zelo." Ivory said. 

I still didn't admit and walked in the dorm up to my room. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

-The next morning-

I woke up to see Zelo at the window, of my room Ivory was already asleep I walked  to  the  window and opened the door, "Want to go somewhere with me you know as friends?" Zelo said. I looked out my room for alittle, "I GOING OUT!" I yelled to partically no one. I took clothes and ran out of the room, "Zelo wait here okay, don't let someone see you jumping on high places." I said. He nodded and  flashed a smile. I went to the bathroom locking the door I changed out of  my big T-shirt that used to be one of my brothers, that I used for pajimas. And put on a red T-shirt and shorts with my red and black air jordans. And ran out with my hair tied in a pony tail behide me my brother, s and Ivory where watching  me from the kitchen. "I'M GOING OUT!" I yelled again. "I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME!" Kai yelled back. I ran in my room Zelo was still there he smiled when I walked in the room, I opened the window and carefully got out of the window. to the little porch beside the window, Zelo helped me out and kneeled down with his back  turned to my face he told me to get on his back since telling me to hold on tightly I had locked the bedroom  door so later on  I can come through the window and that no one comes in my room.When I got Zelo's back he held on to my legs and I warpped my arms around his shoulders really tightly but not to tight. Just enough to  not fall off his back. Zelo asked me "Are you ready?" I blushed alittle "Y-yes."  I  said. He smiled and jumped to the highest tree. I can feel wind in my face. We jumped to all the way to where the waterfall like a mile away from  where my brothers dorm is. We were sitting on a rock that's really high up. Since he jumped really high up, He was looking the sky. I looked at him, I was still looking at him when he looked over He looked back at me. We stared at eachother, for a few minutes before I blushed looking  away. He chuckled,

   "If you could have a super power what would you have?" Zelo asked me. "Flight or telportation like my brother has  supposedly it's fake." I said. "I personally would like flying for you it seems more like you since you supposedly like heights and everything." Zelo said. 'No I don't like heights it's just when I'm with you.' I thought.  "I actually don't like heights it's just when I'm with you I'm not that afriad." I said. Zelo looked to me, "Your afraid of hieghts are you okay right now?" Zelo asked. "I'm fine." said. He still looked worried, "as long as your here." I said. He smiled I saw a tint of blush on his face. We mainly  talked  about everything and anything. 


Ivory's POV:  

     I was trying not to laugh when Kai was getting all jumpy, and kept looking at the dorm door to see if his sister will come back and or looking to the porch door. "She's fine Jongin Ah she's with my little brother, He can jump really high Black Pearl isn't going to get to her. " I said. "It's already been 7 hours! What are they doing?" Kai said. "Imgine what my big brothers thought when I choose Vulpine clan over them and I never came home." I said. "Yongguk and Himchan Oppa worried about me every day for 8 years." I said. "Why did you choose Vulpine?" Sehun. "Sehun she's your Noona?!" Kris scolded. I looked out, I never told  anybody my past. Tears slipped down my eyes. Chanyeol looked at me with a worried  look, "I lost so much things, So much people  I care about, Because of this stupid necklace. And I didn't want to lose my brothers." I said. 

Flashback:

I used to have a mom and dad, complete with 6 brothers we were a big family and apprentaly we stuck together. We were in the cave until Black Pearl came inside the cave And ruined everything. Our parents protected us, My brothers were already outside of the cave waiting for  me I stayed inside the cave waiting for dad. But than when dad was about to walk to me the old leader  of Black pearl jumped my dad and killed my dad right in front of my eyes I saw my  mom and my dad with a pool of blood around them. 

      "DADDY!" I cried, My big brother Yongguk ran in the came and bite my stumach. That was the way he carried me. "What's wrong with her." Himchan said worried. "M-Mom, D-dad T-their gone." I said crying. My little brother Zelo didn't know what was going on he was only a Baby in fox years. But would've been 3 years old in human age. The only one's who understood was my big brothers, oh and Daehyun. We had a hard time, they kept thinking our mom and dad will come back.When they finally noticed they weren't they we're  depressed.  

As years flew by, I got stronger in my powers with the help of Yongguk Oppa and Himchan Oppa.When I was walking around by myself, I saw a ghost of our great great great grandfather  I got scared at first being only 11 in human years but a young kid in fox years. He was looking for something or should I saw the ghost was. He looked over at me walking to me, I got scared but when he cought up with me. He handed me a necklace. I was surprised of course.

   After he left, I ran back to the cave or tried to I saw him the first love of my life was a brown fox with green eyes, we fell in love becoming more  than friends. But than he tried killing me in the night time. Sneaking in the cave me and my brothers sleeped in, I felt scared I screamed loudly. Yongguk Oppa and Himchan Hyung beat him up, and turned him away banding him from the house or to not even go near me. I found out he only used me for getting the necklace around  my neck that is known to have so  much power. The wasn't the last we saw him, we found out he was in a clan called Vulpine. He was the leader, He threatned me and said if I didn't join his stupid clan he would  kill my brothers. I had to do it, Slowly he fell ill after 2 years of being in the clan His little sister was the new clan leader, she was nicer than her big brother who was the leader before her. 

   But they almost  turned against me this one time when I fell in love yet again and he was a shapeshifter, shape shifting into me and doing bad stuff  when My clan found  out about that they thought it was me they kicked me out of the group not believing a word I said. He tried to kill me also but that time Yongguk  and Himchan Oppa had past by they beat the guy up. 

Since when I was younger people from other clans tried  killing me the reason why Yongguk and Himchan Oppa is so protective over me is because of that reason. 

End of flashback.  

I told Exo the story they were surprised especailly when they found out that I was threatened to go in Vulpine or else my qoute and qoute first boyfriend who used  me the others who pretended to love me where just using me. Chanyeol is the first human I fell in love with he is the first one that truly loved me, And maybe that's why Yongguk  Oppa let me be with him. Tao suddenly wanted to go shopping so we found ourselfs at the shopping mall, Exo had hoods and mask on. We shopped around, I saw someone with brown hair and green eyes my eyes widened. "His alive." I whisappered scared. I hid behide Chanyeol because he was so tall compared to me or that guy I seemed to remember he had that evil look in his eyes atleast to me.

   "What's wrong Song A?" Chanyeol said. I was shuttering, "T-that guy has the freaky Aura I feel like I've meet him before." I whisapered pointing to him. Chanyeol looked closly to the guy. I told him he had green eyes. "YO HEY YOU!" Kris yelled changing his voice alittle. "Don't bring him over here." I said. I was gripping on to Chanyeol's right arm. Kris was on the other side of me. "It's to late for that." Luhan said. The guy walked to us, I was still holding on to Chanyeol. Even having 11 other people around me I still felt scared. The guy was Tao's height, so Chanyeol and Kris is taller than him. But he still had this scary aura, it scared me. He looked to me his eyes widened, His eyes got scarier. 'Make him go away!' I thought. "Ivory?" He said. His voice even had a scary sound to it. That even Sehun was scared, He tried grabbing my arm but Chanyeol moved me behide him. "Don't touch her, don't even go near her." Chanyeol said. The guy kept looking at me with those scary eyes of his, his eyes weren't like Chanyeol, the guy had pure hatered in his eyes. He tried moving from behide chanyeol too get me like that but the guys blocked his path. 

     "Maybe we should just run away, I'm starting to freak me out." Sehun said. Kris I can see in his eyes didn't want to but appiled anyways. Chanyeol interwined our fingers together we started running the members following after. The guy was behide Kris and Xiumin we ran to the car and got in. "Hyung Drive!" Kris said to the  manger of EXO. Exo's manger drove really fast, We got to the dorm Chanyeol looked around before getting out of the car. We came out last and we all ran in the dorm. Since the boys were worried about the fans coming. When we got to the dorm Kai walked stright to me and Jinha's room the door to Jinha's room opened. Jinha was looking out the window with a scared look on her face. "Uh, Oppa who is that guy?" Jinha said. Kai ran to the window his eyes widened Sehun followed him and ran to the window to. "The guy followed us!" Sehun said. "And his looking for Ivory Noona." Tao said. I Looked to Chanyeol, I was terrifed if that is that guy or fox I fell I fell in love with when I was a kid Fox, than he would be trying to kill me again.


The guys POV:

   I saw Ivory, she was with a guy who was about 185 CM so that means he is 6 feet and 5 inches. She was afriad of me, I just have to make her fall in love with me again so I can take the necklace around her neck. I had faked my death, faked my illness and let my sister be the leader of the clan. I saw the mark on both the guys shoulder and Ivory 'This is going to  be harder than I......Wait I will just make Ivory not trust him anymore than she will love me.' I thought. They ran away when I was thinking that so I followed after them with my good vision. And it lead me to SM dorms, I tried looking for Ivory but no chance. 
   

" I finally found, after so many years I found you Ivory." I said outloud.I will totally get the necklace and rule all foxes.


A/N: 

Thank so much for the 6 suscribers, even if it's only six it makes me happy! And the views  513 views  thanks so much! I can't say how happy I am. Thank you! Thank you. And to my slient readers please comment and Suscribe! Well thanks for reading my story! I love you guys so much! 

   Who do you think this person is? And could he be who Ivory thinks he is? 

-Zeldamato12