Until one of us Die

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Ivory's POV:

       "As long as you live everyone you love will keep getting hurt." Ryan said. I felt My heart stopped, And I looked down and I saw I was in the air alittle. "Your the reason why She is in Jail.." He smiled evily.. I felt my heart break alittle. When I wasn't paying attenion.. Ryan attacked me, I got pushed to the tree.. I felt warm lquid go down my back.. I knew it was my blood. I felt dizzy.. "Ivory!" Yongguk called when he saw me put my hand to my head in pained expression.. I Stood up, I was wobbly.. I almost fell over but I used the tree. I ran and attacked Ryan hitting him to the tree. He had a face of pain when his back hit the tree hard. I whipped the blood coming from my mouth. He looked to me, He stood up.. "Your still willing to fight?" He asked. "If I'm died, none of my loved ones will be hurt." I said. I took my swords out from my sword holders on my sides. "You and me... Lets fight till one of us Die." I said.

"Song Ah no!!" Chanyeol else said. I looked over to everyone, Chanyeol was frantically shook his head, tears rolling down.. "You can't die, I won't let you." Chanyeol said. I looked to Ryan for alittle before looking to Chanyeol and the others. I stood up infront of the sheild.. Chanyeol had tears rolling down.. As he put his hands hands on the sheild. I Put the swords in the sword holders that where at my hips and I put my hands to the sheild at the same spot as Chanyeol. I smiled, Tears rolled down my cheeks. "Search for me in your next life." I mumbled. Chanyeol frantically shook his head, "I- I can't lose you." Chanyeol mumbled. "I love you Yeolie." I said smiling. Chanyeol had tears slipping down his cheeks. "I- I love you too." He said. I snapped my head over to Ryan. Who kind of in a way looked kind of jealous seeing that seen with Me and Chanyeol. He had lust in his eyes, His eyes dark and scary..I took my swords out. He ran to me, attacking me, by punching my stumach.. I spit out blood alittle, put my hand to my stumach in pain. But than I got up and I used my swords in a fast way.. He went back I sliced a cut on his shoulder and stumach. He squinted in pain, But than he was back to attacking me, This time he grabbed my arm tighty and put my arm to my back. It hurt, I moved and attacked him by Grabbing his arm and throwing him on the ground. He grunted in pain, "You got stronger.." Ryan said. He looked kind of in pain.

    We both were in pain, But there is no way I was going to lose. I went fast with my swords again, He backed away.. I threw them both and they blocked him from moving by his clothes getting hit. He tried to get out. "You've always been good in sword fighting.." He compilaned.  "Well, It is my spciality." I said with a smile on my face. "But Yongguk didn't teach you that." He said."Right. I learned from my Father. But I trained myself in sword fighting after he passed away." I said. Ryan Frowned, He took out his Daggar. He threw it and I didn't have time to move, Before the daggar hit me straight in my stumach... I looked to the daggar that stuck in my stumach.. I was starting to feel dizzy.. "Ivory!" Everyone else yelled worriedly.. I grunted in pain when I slowly took the daggar out and threw it back to him, which it went striaght to his chest. He gasped in pain.. He coughed out blood. And I saw his eyes slowly closed. " Thank you.." He mumbled. "Huh?" I asked confused. He looked to me and smiled with tears rolling down. "I've been trying to get my mind to myself for years. And this is the time.. But I died before I can tell you...." He said.. "Tell me what?" I asked. "I loved you.... I really did.. And Because I love you.... I'm letting you go..." He said. He slowly closed his eyes. I ran over to him and took the swords and he was still alive he just passed out. But if he loses to much blood he could die. I looked down to my stumach and I was bleeding alot. I felt dizzy I walked alittle away from Ryan, As I saw his Sean run to him and carried him home....

    I slumped over.. I heard footsteps running to me. I slumped over and and coughed out blood.. "Ivory!" Yongguk said. I looked to everyone.. And stood up.. "You shouldn't be standing Noona! Lay down!" Sehun dongseang cried worriedly. Chanyeol was looking at me with tears rolling down his cheeks. I smiled weakly.. "I can feel it..." I mumbled. "F-feel what?" Chanyeol asked in a broken voice with tears rolling down his eyes. "That my time is up.." I said. Before I almost fell over, Chanyeol ran and caught me. "Songgie.. N-no.." He mumbled. I saw tears rolled down his cheeks. "W-why did you fight for everyone?" He  asked. " I fought for you... for your safety..." I said weakly.. Chanyeol shook his head, tears rolled down his eyes. "W-why?! Why didn't you let your brothers fight the battle for you?" He asked. I reached out and put a hand to his cheek. Tears rolled down his cheeks, as he put his hand to mine that was on his cheek. "Because I love you with all my heart..." I said weakly.. He shook his head frantically, tears rolled down.. I felt myself almost close my eyes.


Chanyeol's POV:

      "N-no keep your eyes open!" I cried. "I- I love you Chanyeol.... Only you..." Ivory said softly.. "Your not going to die! You have to stay with me!" I said as tears rolled down and fell on her stumach.. I grabbed her hand, which was getting cold. "P-please stay.." I mumbled. Ivory smiled weakly... I felt her hand grow ice cold. And her skin got pale.. Blood was coming out quickly from the cut on her stumach.. "D-don't forget me.." Ivory said weakly.. As her eyes slowly closed. "Songgie no!" I said I tapped her cheek.. "Stay with me!" I cried. She closed her eyes. "SONGGIE!" I cried. Himchan hyung rushed over and I saw him cheeking if she is still alive. "She's still alive... but only for awhile longer. If we don't get her to the hospital.." Himchan hyung said. I whipped the tears from my eyes. As I carried her. "Chanyeol what are you doing?" Himchan hyung asked. "I'm carrying her to the hospital." I said. "All the way there!? You will get exhausted!?" Kris said. "Anything for Ivory." I said. I said. As I carried her bridal style and ran to the hospital.

 

    Everyone ran after me, When I got the hosptial, I kicked the door open. "Help!" I called to everyone in the room right now. They all looked over and rushed to get a bed... I put Ivory on the bed, About to run after but Yongguk held me back.. I felt tears rolled down my cheek. "She'll make it.. She's strong." Yongguk hyung said. Yongguk smiled, But I kept feeling tears roll down my cheek.