Meeting and Plan

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Ivory's POV: 

*Time Skip*

    It was the next day, and we were circled around having a meeting. I was sitting in between Chanyeol and Jinha sat on the other side. I looked to Chanyeol, If it's the guy I think it is. If it's really Sean Lee the shape shifter ex boyfriend from my fox years It will equal that more people after me than I thought. But why would he attack Jinha first, "Gukkie Oppa." I said. Without thinking what I was saying, Yongguk looked at me, Himchan oppa rolled his eyes, I saw his eyes flammed (Not really....But you get the point.) from jealously because I gave Yongguk a nickname first before him even when it was  so many years ago. "I think I know the person who's after Jinha." I said. Everyone looked to me, even Chanyeol. "Who do you think it is Noona?" Yongjae said. I recalled his face when I last saw him, I looked to Jinha to make sure before I say his name I asked her this particular question. "What did he look like?" Jinha looked down  before saying, "He had red hair and Black eyes, He was 187 inches tall and was a shape shifter." My eyes widened, "Shot......." I compilaned. "Whats wrong Noona?" Zelo asked. "I don't know Zelo? Who do we know from our past had Red fox hair, Black eyes, Was the biggest fox out of all of us and shape shiffted?" I asked in a stern voice. Zelo's eyes widened, Daehyun spit his water out in jungups face, jungup looked angrily towards Daehyun for that, yongjaes book he was reading fell to the floor, Himchan looked to Chanyeol and yongguk Oppa looked pissed off. "Why the heck would he go after Jinha than?" Zelo said. "I don't know." I said. "I don't know about you guys but I think Chanyeol might be next." Himchan Oppa said. I looked to Chanyeol, he looked confused. "Why Chanyeol his a human Hyung?" Yongjae said. "Yeah but his bonded with Ivory." Himchan Hyung said. I looked to Jinha. "No it's more pointed to Kai." Yongguk Oppa said. Jinha looked to yongguk Oppa. "Why would  it be Kai Hyung?" Zelo asked. "Why would  it attack Jinha and make her hurt her brother or actually almost kill him. If he went up higher and flopped down faster he would've died. But the question is how he was able to enter Jinhas mind." Yongguk Oppa said. 

      "Just think about it guys if it was Chanyeol, he would've controlled Ivorys mind not Jinhas." Yongguk said. "But why would it be Kai? He isn't related to any of this." Daehyun said. "Thats right, He doesn't have anything to do with this. But He is Jinha's brother, That should tell you something." Yongguk oppa said. "Tell us what Hyung?" Jungup said. "I'm the one everyone is after not Jinha." I said. Yongguk Oppa looked at me, "You mean you don't know?" He said. "I don't understand oppa." I said. "You once told me that Jinha was like a sister to you." Yongguk said. "But what does that have to do with kai?" Daehyun said. "Don't you guys think it's weird that  Black pearl hasn't attacked us to get to Ivory?" Yongguk oppa siad. I just noticed it, "Since  Jinha is third in line when it comes to important people in  Ivorys life, Black pearl planned to attack her first. They are taking down everyone that gives Ivory strength, Everyone that Ivory cares about." Yongguk said. "But why attack kai." Kris said. I looked down, "If they susceeded Jinha would've blamed herself and killed herself unwilling." I said. I could hear Exo Gasp, "The most important person in Jinha's life is her big brother." I said. I looked at Jinha, "if you never got bitten by the creature that came whaming in the place, if you never turned into a fox and gained Flight and telekinetic powers I probably would've got forced to kill you." I said. She gasped. 

     "So what your saying is they are is going to attack everyone that means the most to Ivory to get the necklace?" Lay said. "Yes." Yongguk oppa said. I looked to Chanyeol, "What about Yeolie?" I asked. "What about Chanyeol?" Himchan looking at me.  "Are you stupid?" Yongguk oppa said looking to Himchan oppa. "Chanyeol is bonded with Ivory, His also one of Ivory's most important people in her life." Yongguk oppa said. Himchan finally got it, Yongguk Oppa shook his head, "I don't think Chanyeol goes right after this, but he probably will be targetted also, since his the one your bonded with." Yongguk oppa answered. "Than who is going to go next, I mean getting to Ivory noona through Jinha didn't work, and I'm thinking Getting to Ivory through Chanyeol would be last." Yongjae said. Yongguk oppa looked to Zelo, "What?" Zelo asked. "Our little brother?" I said surprised Yongguk thinks it's Zelo next. "Zelo isn't the weakest out of us." Yongjae said. "I know he isn't the weakest, but Zelo is the baby of the seven of us. You would assume he goes next." Yongguk oppa said. "So you think it will go in order with you guys Oppa." I said pointing to my six brothers sitting infront of me. "Yes." Yongguk Oppa said. I chocked at that thought, "What if you go first Guekkie Oppa?" I asked. Yongguk Oppa was shocked when I said. "Your the leader of the clan? Your the eldest? Don't every fox clan need their leader to suriave? Without you Oppa, we would've been died already but since you took the place as the leader we made it." I said. "They don't have to go through Zelo first they could just go through you and ruin all the rest of us." I said. Now I could see Jungup and Zelo we're getting scared of the thought of losing Yongguk Oppa. "What if for the first time your wrong O-Oppa?" I said. 'Oh great....Why does tears has to come out  now.' I thought I felt tears slip down my cheek, Chanyeol was worried, he was pratically Looking at me with worried looks. 

        "Thats not going to happen." Yongguk Oppa said. I felt the tears fall harder, "We don't know that Oppa?! I-I don't want to lose you or anybody I would rather have them go after me. I- I don't want to lose you too when we already lost our parents. The thought of losing you It hurts. " I said. All my brothers where shocked, I could see Daehyun had one tear slipping down. "W-when I was younger losing you and Himchan Oppa was the most scariest thing and it still is till now. Y-You guys are my big brothers i can't lose you guys, Even Daehyun, Yongjae, Jungup and Zelo. Your my brothers I can't lose my brothers, when I already lost Vulpine." I said. "I don't want to lose All of you guys." I said looking around at everyone around the room. I put my head in my arms , crying. I felt arms warp around me, I knew it was Chanyeol. 


Jinha's POV:

      I looked Ivory who was crying and to Zelo who had tears coming through his eyes to, I whipped his tears away with my hand. "Why is everyone crying? Yongguk Oppa said it could happen." I said. I was trying to cheer up the ones crying. Daehyun and Yongjae looked to me, "Okay I get it, Losing your family and loved ones is the worse thing that could happen." I said. "I mean look, I lost everyone in my family but my brother." I said. I never told anyone abot my past, No one at all not even my brother. "I lost my friends, because before I moved my friends said If you walk in that plane where not friends anymore, I never got the chance to tell them that my mom died thats how mad they where. They didn't listen to anything at all, that I had to say." I said. Ivory lifted her head up to me, "In my circle of friends, I'm the odd one because I can trust people easily and thats why Jihe Unnie has to protect me all the time." I said. I could feel something slip down from my eyes, "I have 10 good friends, the rest  just plain hate  my guts. Why? I don't know." I said. I never told them about Global Love, About my circle of friends. My brother was looking striaght me, "I'm probably the weakest out of all of 10 of them." I said.

     "Your not weak Jinha." I heard Ivory say. I was shocked I looked up, "Your anything but weak." Ivory said. "But.." I couldn't finish cause Ivory said. " To me when I was little  Great Smell and Great Hearing was the weakest power." Ivory unnie  said. Himchan Oppa stood up, "Hold on! I disagree!" Himchan Oppa compilaned. Ivory Unnie looked to Himchan Oppa, "Do you know how many times your power saved us Ivory, It saved us a million of times! So it's NOT the weakest power." Himchan scolded. Ivory looked to Himchan oppa. Yongguk shook his head, "Good job Jinha you actually changed the subject." Yongguk said. Himchan Oppa looked to Yongguk Oppa, "Wait what?" Himchan oppa asked. "Don't you realize Ivory said when She was little she thought her power was the weakest?" Yongguk Oppa said. Yongguk oppa smiled a gummy smile when Himchan Oppa looked down embarassed when he didn't notice earlier. I was shocked when Yongguk smiled especailly when he mostly was serious all the time it's hard to imigine him smiling. 


Ryan's POV:

    I watched them closly having a meeting up in Exo's dorm, the wall was fixed and was put a new window there. I in my breathe, I looked to the fox next to me whom had red hair, black eyes and was taller than me 'This guy is taller than all the foxes, his always been the biggest fox.' I thought. I looked back over to the show in the dorm, I saw Ivory laying on the guy whom had brown orbs,now brown dyed hair and ears that stuck out of his head. I felt something in my heart creack but I didn't show anything. 'Why does my heart feel so heavy.' I thought asking to myself.  "Sean, I can't believe you messed up again." I said. I pinched my nose, He started compilaning. "That girl, the sister of the Main dancer of this group fought back, she seems to be stronger than we predicated." Sean said. "You mean than you predicated Pabo?" I said. He clenched his fist, "Lets just quite with trying to get through with that Jinha girl and just get the stupid necklace." Sean suggested with a stern voice. "It's not easy not with Ivorys Happy virus or whatever around her." I said. "What? Happy virus?" Sean asked in his deep scary voice. I blinked, I was alittle scared His voice was scarier than mine and so is his eyes. "That  Human she's bonded with. you pabo gaint." I said. He sent knifes through my head, or atleast it felt that way with the stares and evil eyes he had. "Why don't we just take That human that she's bonded with." Sean said. "Than Ivory will die to, If we kill that human Ivory will die also not even turning into a fox. We need her alive you pabo." I said. "No I didn't mean Kill him Ryan I meant ambush him." Sean said. I was shocked I looked to Sean, "If his the one who is stopping us from getting Ivory than why not take him out for alittle." Sean said.

'I like that Idea why didn't  think of that?' I thought "Alright Sean get your clan and I'll get mine and we will meet about the ambush." I said. I smirked, 'I got you in the plam of my hands now Ivory.' I thought.