My Happy Virus *Sad Ending*

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

My Happy Virus (*Alternate Ending/ Sad Ending)

Chanyeol's POV:

Flashback:

      As soon as the doctor came out of the room, I stood up first along with the other members of exo, and Block b And BAP.. "Song Ah is in a Coma..." He said... I was Shocked, "C-Coma?" I asked.

-End of Flashback-

 

That was a year ago now... It's 2014 (A/N: In the other chapters it was 2013). I just finished praticing overdose, with the other members and I'm packing up to go to the hosptial to see Ivory, Even if I know she Wasn't awake yet, She was still in a coma.. And she's been in a coma for like a year already... I whipped the lone tear that rolled down my eye unconciously. I said good bye to my members, before walking out of the room and walking down the hall way to the front building everyone said goodbye to me, I can see the look of sadness they gave me. Even if they tried to keep it a secret, I still see it in their eyes and faces. It's written all over their faces, that they felt bad for me. I never showed them the tears I cried, I always cried infront of Ivory, who is in a coma..
  

     I missed her, I just want her to wake up already, when I got in the black Bmw she used to use that still smells like her, I started driving to the hosptial that Ivory's been in.. I walked out of the car, When I walked in hosptial, everyone that worked there knew me, because I always come over here, even if it's late at night, I still came.. I walked in her room, She was hooked on to the michine, like always... with oxygen mask on, and the needle that poked through her arm.. Tears rolled down my eyes, as I walked over to her side.. I grabbed her hand Which was col, since she hasn't woken up in a while... I kissed her hand as tears rolled down my cheeks. " Miss you.... I miss you Ivory.." I mumbled. I looked to the heart Monitor, I wtached it move up and down... Something must've happened becasue I saw her heart beat stopped.. I pressed the help button and in a few seconds The nurses and doctor came walking in the room. They told me to go out for alittle.. they carried her out of the room, with her in her room.. I knew this may be the last day...
  

    I sat in the waiting area, waiting for the doctor to come out. And I saw all of my members come walking over, along with BAP and Block B. "Chanyeol? How is she?" Yongguk hyung said. I felt tears rolled down my cheeks. "I- I don't know.." I said.. "Her heart beat suddenly stopped I said. The doctor came walking out of the room, I stood up first, I felt a hand go on my shoulder. And I looked over to see it was Sehun, And I looked back over to the doctor. "How is Songgie?" I asked. The doctor Shook his head sadly... My eyes widened as tears rolled down.. "No..." I mumbled I ran in the room she was in..


Yongguk's POV:

"Chanyeol hyung." Sehun said. "Let him... Say goodbye to her first." I said. I felt tears rolled down my eyes. "It's hard for everyone.. But Chanyeol should have time to say goodbye to her, Before we all go in.." I said. We sat down, as Chanyeol said goodbye to her.


Authors POV:

     Chanyeol sat down on the chair, staring at the heart montior, as tears rolled down his cheeks, before he looked to Ivory.. The breathing mask was not on.. Chanyeol looked to Ivory as tears rolled down his cheeks. "I-I feel like everything in my life led me to you. My choices. My heartbreaks, my regrets... Everything.. And where together, my past seems worth it.Because If I had done one thing differently, I might not have met you.. The one that was my smiles, laughs and my memories. I- I will miss you so much..You Changed my life.. A-and now your leaving me..." Chanyeol said as tears rolled down his cheeks. Chanyeol held her hand.. With tears rolling down his cheeks, he kissed Ivory's forehead, Her cheek and Finally her lips.. As he hugged her tightly..

    "I- I love you with all my heart Songgie.." Chanyeol said. As he laid his head by her shoulder... Everyone came inside the room to say goodbye to her, as everyone cried while saying goodbye.. Chanyeol stood on the roof top of the hospital, staring at the scenery ahead, it was spring now... as the flowers had blossomed.

Chanyeol remembered everything... All the memorys he had with Ivory went through his head, as tears rolled down his cheeks.


Kai's POV:

    When it came time for the funeral of Ivory Noona. Everyone was crying, with the speeches and everything. Chanyeol hyung couldn't cry anymore, Because he had cried all of his tears away... So when everyone was already leaving Chanyeol hyung stood by her grave. I thought his tears where gone, but tears slipped down his eyes, As he bended down to his knees and cried. "Chanyeol.. She wouldn't want you to cry.." Himchan hyung said. "S-she was my life, She meant everything to me.." Chanyeol mumbled. Himchan hyung, walked to Chanyeol hyung and he put his arm over Chanyeol hyung's shoulder. "And you meant everything to her.." Himchan hyung said.Chanyeol hyung had tears rushing down his cheeks as he put his head in his arms. "She loved you... She loved you alot." Himchan hyung said. Himchan hyung had tears rolling down his cheeks. "If your not going to smile for us.. Smile for her.. She's watching over you from heaven now.." Himchan hyung said. "I- I have nothing to smile about.." chanyeol mumbled as he sobbed quietly.. Tears where rolling down my eyes, Everyone was crying.. Tao was sniffling and wipping tears away. "Ivory would want you to smile Chanyeol.. She always loved your smiles." Himchan hyung said.

  "You can cry today...but for her... for her, smile.." Himchan hyung said. "A real smile... Not a fake one." Himchan hyung said. "S-she was the reason why I smiled." Chanyeol said.

After the funeral... A month later

Chanyeol Hyung was walking far ahead of us.. he was dragging his feet kind of.. As we all watched sadly at the scene before us. i was going to go and talk to him, comfort him... Just do something to help.. But than I saw The spirit of Ivory Noona walking behind Chanyeol, looking worriedly at him.. "Unnie never left Chanyeol Oppa's side.. I've been seeing her following him around as a spirit." Jinha said from next to me. I smiled, as I felt a tear rolled down.. 'Your worried about hyung also?' I thought to myself.


Ivory's POV: (Spirit of IVORY)    

     I've been watching over Chanyeol standing right next to him for days already.. And he couldnt see me, As I've been trying to comfort him and get him to stop crying.. But it was no use.. I wish I didn't die like that.. Maybe he wouldn't be this depressing.. "I'm Sorry.." I said softly.. as I saw him walk slowly away.. I disappered alittle, only to appear at the dorm when they where already here. everyone was asleep.. I flew to Chanyeols room, He was laying down.. But this time he wasn't hugging the picture framed, like he'd done before.

  'Thats Progress...' I thought. As I walked to his side and sat on the chair before him.. He was asleep... I smiled sadly, as tears fell down my eyes and it was weird, because I thought I died, I softly kissed his lips, afterwards I hugged him, laying my head on his chest. "You will aways be my Happy virus.... " I said. "You can cry... but please don't cry everyday... I want to see your smile.." I said. I kissed his forehead, Before i lightly played with his hair.. Before I got up from the chair, Wings popped out from my back.. as I flew up to heaven...


Zico's POV:

   My cousins, brothers and I watched the spirit of Ivory leave Chanyeol's room, she was a angel now.. I smiled... "Goodbye ivory. Rest in Peace.." I said.. "Bye Noona.." Zelo said as tears rolled down his eyes. "She's a guardian angel now.." yongguk said. "But she's not ours." I said. "Right.. She's Chanyeol's..." Himchan Hyung said. we all smiled and looked to eachother, as we whipped tears away that unconciously fell down and Yongguk hyung , Himchan hyung, Daehyun, Yongjae, Jungup and Zelo all turned to foxes and me and my brothers turned to wolfs. before we started running back home..


Chanyeol's POV:

     When I woke up in the morning.. I saw something white, I picked it up and it was a feather, from an angels wing... My eyes widened, As I felt that I knew who's feather this is.. Tears unconciously rolled down my eyes... "Y-you never left my side?" I asked. A smile went to my face, But I still felt tears rolled down."She promised she would stay by your side." Yongguk hyung said as he popped up by the door of the room. "She never left Your side Chanyeol.. She's  been watching over you. Following you around, She worried about you.. Even as a spirit. Shes a angel now. A guardian Angel..." Yongguk hyung said. Tears rolled down my eyes, I looked to the framed picture. "Guardian angel?" I asked. "Yes.. Ivory is your guardian angel now." Yongguk hyung said.
 
   I looked to the feather. As tears rolled down, "She's been watching over me this whole time.." I mumbled. "And she will always watch over you.. Chanyeol even when she isn't physically here... She never left your side. She still lives in your heart.. You can cry... I know how much she meant to you.. but don't cry everyday..She doesn't like it when you cry.. Chanyeol." Yongguk hyung said. "I Know b-but."  I said as tears rolled down.. "I-I miss her." I mumbled. "We all do... But we have to be strong... Chanyeol, I know it's Hard to take... Since you loved her.. With all your heart.. But you can't cry everyday for the rest of your life.." Yongguk Hyung said. "She was my baby sister.. I'm having a hard time taking the fact that I could never hear her call me Guekkie Oppa anymore like she used to... But I have to move on.. Because i know Ivory would want me to.. I don't have to forgot her.. But just forgot the sad memorys.. Chanyeol Just forget the sad memorys you had with Ivory... And remember the happy ones. I know it's hard when she changed to much of your life.. But you also changed hers.." Yongguk hyung said. "I changed her life? In what way?" I asked. Yongguk hyung smiled.

"Your the first one to love her truthfully... her other 3 boyfriends, didn't love her at all they just used her. You thought her about love, You gave her your heart and she gave you yours.. You stayed by her side to the last moment.. And you protected her in the way that you could. She Never thought anyone but her family can love her. The second she saw you through the window and protected you that day.. I knew that wasn't the last time She would see you.. and I was right.. You changed her view on Humans, On love and on herself. She had more belief in herself and her abiltys. I'm also not afriad to admit that you changed me and my familys belief on humans also..not just Ivory... But all of us.. When I saw you with my sister I was worried at first.. but as time went on.. and I saw how you cared for her and loved her... I wasn't that worried about her anymore. For everything You did for her.. I thank you... Thank you for caring for my sister, and loving her with all of your heart, Thank you for everything Chanyeol." Yongguk hyung said.

I had tears rolling down.. Yongguk ruffled my hair alittle before he walked out of the room.

I looked to the window.. "I-I'm sorry.. I worried you for long.. For now on... I will try and smile.. I will try to smile more.. For your sake... So D-don't you give up on me... you hear me.." I said. Tears rolled down, as I whipped it away.. "I won't let you down.. I promise.." I said. I let go of the feather as I watched it float up in the air... through the window.. I stood smile on my face, a real smile.. As tears rolled down my eyes.. As I watched the feather float higher and higher, I remembered the good memorys I had with Ivory and it made me cry eiether tears of sadness and Joy... 
     'I will surely miss her.. But I know she's still around..' I thought.


Ivory's POV:

   I watched from up above, I heard exactly what Chanyeol said, And I felt tears rolled down, which freaked me out because I thought I couldn't cry anymore... "I will never give up on you.." I mumbled. I whipped my tears away... "I love you Songgie.. I love you so much.."Chanyeol said. After he whipped his tears away, the feather floated high, until it got to my hands. I looked at the feather, from my wings...

'Thank you for everything, all the memorys we had, I will never forget them... Your in my heart forever and always... For you... I will move on in this world... I will fight for everything.. I love you with all my heart. I will surely miss you... But I can feel your presance next to me... Your still around. You never left my side.. So.... I ask you.... Please stay by my side always..'

That was the message that was coming from the feather.. I looked down at Chanyeol... Chanyeol Smiled up through the clouds.. And I knew who the smile was for.... It was for me.. I stood on the cloud.. My wings flapping behind me. Tears unconciously rolled down my cheeks.. I gripped the feather in my hand..

"I will never leave your side.... I love you so much Yeolie.." I said. I wished he heard me, But he can't. He can't hear my voice. He can't see me. But for some reason he can feel my presance by side him... I let go of the feather, thinking I would see a broken feather, but instead I saw a necklace..

There was two copies of it... I put one around my neck and I Flew down, to Chanyeol and Baekhyuns room... Baekhyun was downstairs watching TV. While Chanyeol was had went to the studio room and he was playing guitar.. He had tears rolling down when he was playing... But I saw a smile on his face. I flew to him And I set the necklace down infront of him...


Chanyeol's POV:

    I was playing guitar, until I heard something carefully be set on the table infront of me. It was a necklace...

I set the guitar down, I looked around the room, no one was here.. I picked up the necklace, and looked at it.. "S-Songgie?" I asked. I felt a gush of cold wind on my left shoulder, which me and Ivory's Bond mark disappered, when Ivory Passed away.. But than I was shocked When I saw it was on again... "What?" I asked shocked. "Ivory is died? Why would it come back?" I ask myself. I looked to the necklace.. "Songgie? why did you put it back on my shoulder? .." I Asked as I looked to the necklace infront of me. Tears slipped down as I put the necklace around... I was shocked to See Ivory infront of me wearing a white dress, with white angel wings that was going up and down.. as she floated off the ground.. My eyes widened, as tears rolled down unconciously.. "I-Ivory?" I mumbled. She smiled, but tears rolled down her cheeks.. As she pointed to the necklace around her neck that was the same as mine.. She also had the Bond mark on her left shoulder. "Why did you put it back on? It means nothing now.. your died already.." I said..

"Thats not true..... we have the strongest bond there is in the Mystical world..Even death can't break us apart..." Ivory said. "But what is it for now.... I'm the only one alive.." I said. Ivory smiled, "I didn't mention to you...." She said. I lookd to her confused.. Ivory had tears rolling down.. "The Mark of the pheonix is the most rare one in the mystical world. We are the only ones that had it in 21000 years.. And it's known for even if one of them dies.. And one is alive.. They still have a chance to be togther in heaven and in the lifes after this." Ivory said. My eyes widened, As tears rolled down. "This is not the end of us Chanyeol... We still have a chance to be togther.." Ivory said as she smiled, I looked to the necklace as I had tears rolling down. That Dropped on my hand. I looked to her, "Wait for me... If you get move on to your other life before me... wait for me.." I said. Ivory nodded as tears rolled down her cheeks. "I will wait for you.. for as long as it takes.. I'm not leaving your side.." Ivory said. Ivory floated to me, and hugged me, Before she kissed my cheek and when she pulled away she was smiling at me.. Her white angel wings flapping behind her.
   

   "I love you yeolie." Ivory said. "I love you more.." I said as a smiled at her and whipped the tears away.. Ivory flew up in through the ceiling.. I shook my head as I heard Ivory cheering excitedly as she flew up higher and higher in the sky.. "Your still the same Songgie.." I said. As I shook my head.

'I love you... My Childish Princess.'


 

A/n: So I choose to make it alittle less sad... I also kind of changed it and made it alittle longer than it was oringinally, so if you read this Alternate ending before I made the changes and the editing.. You can read this over again.. if you want.. But it's not the real ending... So I guess that it's all up to you what you want to do.. haha.. but yeah.. I cried writing this.. But than the tears stopped coming out..

I actually oringinally didn't want to make it this way... And I didn't write it on a paper before i put it on here.. I just kind of you know... let my hands type it out on the keyboard.. So yeah... thats what went on.. Well..

Love ya Guys!~

Watch out for the Officail ending...

Called: ----> "It's not over yet." :)

Well catch you later~

 

-Zeldamato12