I'm Sorry, But I love you.

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Chanyeol's  POV:

    The day passed quickly epesically when my members weren't talking to me, the Maknae line, Kyungsoo, suho Hyung  and Xiumin Hyung wanted to talk to me  but they couldn't. Ivory kept  looking at  me  worry  written all over her face, I looked back at her. I could say she  was worried for me always looking to me  and  Kris.

-That Night-

   Me and Ivory where the only one's awake I was laying on her lap, we were watching EXO's performance one week ago. I can tell she was smiling when she saw me go out and start rapping, I stared up at her. She felt me staring at her and stared down at me we stared in eachother's eyes we started getting closer to eachother and our lips touched I felt fireworks everyone if there was no fireworks around.

       My eyes were wide open and so was her's I slowly closed my eyes and kissed her. It took awhile for her before she closed her eyes to close before she kissed me back. We let go like 4 seconds to breathe, She was blushing. I smiled widely, Since I can read her mind. I chuckled and stood up from her laps and hugged her tightly. I can feel her feelings happiness and warmth. "I love you Jagiya." I said. I let go of her to see her to see her face. "I love you to Yeobo." She said. I kissed her forehead since I kind of notice she's taired. "Come on let's go to bed I stood up carrying her upstairs bridel style and carried her in her and Jinha's room. I pecked her lips as a good night kiss and walked outside. She smiled at me, "I love you Ivory Good night." I said. 

    I went to my room Beakhyun was asleep already, I walked to my bed. I touched my lips were her lips where. That was my first kiss, I smiled widely. I never been this happier, even if I am the happy virus of EXO I always felt like I was missing something. And I feel like I found it, I found Ivory. I fell asleep with a smile on my face. 


Ivory's POV:

     I touched my lips that was my first kiss and feeling Chanyeol's feelings it was his first kiss to. When I was a fox I always believed that I didn't fit in with anybody.

I woke up in the morning to see Jinha was still asleep I woke up walking downstairs, I saw the members had already left for pratice today. The house felt lonely as ever without Chanyeol even if Jinha was with me.

     I was watching TV until the door opened I looked over to the enterance my eyes widened in horror. There stood Chanyeol with a sollowen lips clenching his stumach in pain, "Chanyeol what  happened?!" I said running to him. I was worried, He hugged me tightly. Tears where coming out of his eyes. "I got in a fight with Kris Hyung." Chanyeol said. My eyes widened the size of ping pong balls. "H-he saw our kiss last night, H-He didn't L-like it." Chanyeol said. I felt bad, "I'm sorry Chanyeol." I said. "I-It's not your fault Ivory." He said. I looked at Chanyeol who was laying on his bed on his back still in pain. "I'm taried." He said. "Take a nap than." He said. He looked at me, "Don't worry I'll wake you up when I need you." I said. I can still see it in his eyes that he didn't want to fall sleep. "Go to sleep, Chanyeol I'll still be here when you wake up." I said. He finally relaxed, His biggest fear was losing me now. He slowly closed his eyes, I looked at his sleeping figure. Kris and Chanyeol got into a fight and it was all my fault, I blocked my thoughts  and feelings by putting a wall up the last thing I want is for the fight to become more worse. 
      
 Seeing Chanyeol  hurt because me it hurts my heart, I looked at his sleeping face. He looked peaceful but his sollowen lip stood out more than anything, Him clenching his stumach in pure pain stood out more. Tears came from my eyes dropping on my lap, The last thing I want is for you to get hurt because of me, the last thing I wanted was for your relationship to become wrose because of me. It would be better if  you never knew me Chanyeol, It would be better if you never met me. It hurts to see you, the one and only love of my life to be sad. I want you to be happy Chanyeol, I don't want you to be sad. Your my Happy virus. I Stood up from the sit and walked down stairs. I went to the porch sitting on a chair with my legs hanging over the side.

      I stared out to the forest, my old home. I saw a picture of Chanyeol go up in the clouds, than suddenly his happy smile left and he was sad, he was frowning and wasn't smiling. I cried, sobbing. I don't want to ruin everything in your life Chanyeol, I put my head in my arms. My biggest fear is that you will lose your smile Chanyeol. I was still blocking my thoughts from him letting him sleep without waking him up. I know how busy he was, and he doesn't really sleep that well. I stayed outside everyone when I heard the other members come home and Sehun Ah asking What's wrong? I didn't even look at him, it was dark only stars in the sky and the moon that shined on the whole land, lighting the night with it's light. Chanyeol's members were sleeping already, I walked in Chanyeol's room and Beakhyun's room. I sat on the chair next to Chanyeol, "I'm sorry, Chanyeol." I said. Tears coming from my eyes I kisseed his cheek. "I'm sorry Chanyeol, Forgive me." I said. I put my hand on his shoulder and I saw the print disapper. 

      Tomorrow I will no longer be around, "I love you Chanyeol." I said. I stood up and walked outside of the room, I Felt tears blurring my visions. Leaving you was never my itentions but I don't want you getting hurt cause of me, I don't want you to fight with your hyungs cause of me. I don't want to be the cause of your tears Chanyeol. I want you to smile, I walked downstairs walking to the door. The memorys drowned me, I looked to Chanyeol's shared room with Beakhyun. 'Goodbye Chanyeol, You will always be my Happy Virus.' I thought. I opened the door, closing it behide me. I have the key to the dorm I locked the room and left with a backpack with me, full with the clothes Jinha bought me. The Phone that Suho Oppa gave me, in my pocket. I didn't look back even if I want to, I walked to the airport with a passport and airplane ticket in my hand. I waited for the plane, looking at pictures of me and Chanyeol on my cell phone. Tears came from my eyes, they called me I walked to the person handing her my ticket and walking inside the plane. I was going to the one place my great great great grandfather was  at when he died because of mysterious reasons.I stared at the sceenery through  the window. 'Be happy Chanyeol. I'm sorry  I love you.' I thought. 


Chanyeol's POV: 

   I woke up to feel alot different, I didn't feel Ivory's emotion. I walked out of the room I shared with Beakhyun Hyung, More like rushing out of the house. I opened her and Jinha's room, Jinha was awake already her bed was emputy, nothing in sight. I chocked walking downstairs ingoring  the Suho Hyung's concerned glance. I went out to the porch, staring out to the forest. I can't hear her thoughts. "WHERE ARE YOU!?" I yelled to  partically no one. I ran back inside Suho looking at me with worried glance. I walked to the door her shoes werent there, I opened the door and running outside fully dressed, with shoes, a jacket and a mask. I ran around the city but I couldn't find her, when I finally came walking back to the dorm sulking since I couldn't found her, I knew she wasn't here anymore. I can't hear her thoughts, I can't feel her feelings, I can't feel her warmth and I felt emputy alone. I walked in the dorm sinking down to the ground in front of the door  when I got home. At this point I didn't care if the members saw me like this. I put my head in my arms, I cried sobbing loudly.

   Suho Hyung rushed to me, "Chanyeol whats wrong?" I heard Kyungsoo ask. "She's gone, She left me behide, She left me here alone." I said. I cried harder, I clenched on to my heart.