All my fault

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Ivory's POV:

       I was sleeping on my comfy bed, until I felt my bed sink down at the edge. I opened my eyes and I saw Chanyeol there. He smiled as soon as he saw me open my eyes. I looked at the clock on my bed side for alittle and I saw it was nine in the morning. I looked back to Chanyoeol, I sat up lifting my back off the bed. Chanyeol didn't budge, usually when I look at the clock he would stand infront so I pay attenion to him instead. "Chanyeol is Something wrong?" I asked. He looked out of it, like in different world. "Chanyeol." I called. Finally I saw him blink and than look at me. "Why would something be wrong?" He asked, He coughed, covering his mouth with his arm. I was shocked I looked at him, He looked more paler than usual. "Yeolie Are you Sick?" I asked. He nodded, "How did you get sick?" I asked. He shurgged, I went on my knees on the bed and I put my hand to Chanyeol's forehead.
    His forehead was burning, "Yeolie Your burning." I said. Sitting back down on the bed, he laid his head on my shoulder. It kind of made my neck feel weird, since apprentaly he has a fever. I carefully pushed his head off, Got off the bed and laid his head carefully on my pillow. His eyes where closed and he was breathing soundly since he has a fever. I put the blanket over his body and went walking out of the room, Closing the door behind me I saw all of Exo doing their own thing No wait no, looking closly they where looking for someone and i realized they where saying "Chanyeol Chanyeol." Well instep for Sehun, Kai, Tao and Kyungsoo who where saying "Chanyeol Hyung." 
   
    When They saw me Beakhyun came walking over, "Where is Yeolie?" He asked. "He came walking in the  room, He was pale and acting different. I felt his forehead and he was burning, He has a fever. And a pretty high one." I said. "Where is he now?" Kris asked. "He is still in me and Jinha's room." I said "Maybe we should just leave him here Yifan Hyung." Jongin said. "Why Whats wrong?" I asked. "We have to pratice today, but we start later than normal." kris answered me. "Lets just leave Chanyeol here." Kris said after a while All of exo nodded, "Ivory watch Yeolie for us." Suho said. I nodded, "Of course." I said. "Wait but where is Jinha?" I asked. Jongin pointed to his and Sehun's bedroom, "She had a bad dream last night so she came walking in me and Sehuns room and slept on the bed with me, Like she used to when she first came here and we didn't have a room for her yet." Jongin answered. He acts so different when it comes to his little sister. 

   "She has school today doesn't she?" I asked. Jongin nodded, "It starts at 11:15 in the morning." Jongin said before I could say that shouldn't she be there by now. "She has a late start?" I asked. "Can you Wake Jinha up at 10:30? Because it takes her 30 minutes to get ready for school." Jongin asked me. "Of course." I said. Jongin smiled, "Thank you noona." He said. With that the other members left, after Kyungsoo showed me where the cooking supplys where. 

Few minutes later it was 10:30

I got up from Jinha's bed that I was sitting on, after I changed the towel on Chanyeols forehead I walked over to Kai and Sehuns room and woke Jinha up by shaking her softly. She woke up, She looked at me, I pointed to the clock. And she nodded before getting out of Jongin's room, I followed her in the room. She didn't do anything when she saw Chanyeol in my bed with a towel over her forehead. She got clothes and told me she will be in the bathroom. I heard the sink turn on, It was probably her washing her face. 

       She popped in the room fully ready, With her back pack and shoes on  and Hugged me. "See you later Unnie." She said smiling. I smiled back, "Bye Chanyeol Oppa." Jinha said to Chanyeol even when Chanyeol didn't answer because he was sick and resulted in him sleeping. But I was shocked when Chanyeol opened his eyes for alittle and weakly waved at Jinha, "Bye Jinha." He said. "I would get up and hug you but I don't want you getting sick and I don't feel like getting up." Chanyeol said. "No don't get up, Just stay on the bed. You need to get better Chanyeol Oppa." Jinha said. Chanyeol weakly nodded, He was weak because he was burning because of his fever. 

    "Bye Kim Jinhyun." I said smiling. Jinha smiled, "Bye Bang Song ah." Jinha said. I shook my head, at the way she didn't say 'Unnie' but I let it slide. "Go before your late." I said. She looked at the clock and waved at me and said goodbye to Chanyeol before closing the door softly. I heard her trying to run softly on the stairs and the door opened and closed, locked with her key like a second later. After Jinha left Chanyeol looked at me, "What about work? Don't you have work today?" Chanyeol asked me. He remembered that I started working at Himchan oppa's Restaurant that he owns. "I can't leave you here when your sick." I said. "I'm sorry." Chanyeol apologized even when there was nothing to apologize about. "Chanyeol you did nothing wrong." I said. "But you have to stay home to take care of me, because I got sick." Chanyeol said. I changed the towel on his head and put it in the bowel of warm water. "Like you did that one time I got sick." I said. He was surprised when I brought it up. He looked at me with shock all over his face. 

   "You stayed up all night Chanyeol, The last I can do is take care of you when your sick." I said. Chanyeol signed, Because he knew he would lose if he tried to tell me to just go to work and just leave him here by himself. "Why are you doing this?" Chanyeol asked. "What was the reason why you took care of me all night when you would have went to bed?" I asked. "Because I love you." Chanyeol answered. I looked at him with a look. And he finally got it, "Your doing it because you love me?" Chanyeol asked. "Yes." I said. Chanyeol held his arm up and warpped one up around me, he did that for a few seconds than let go so I wouldn't get sick. "Thank you for loving a Happy virus like me." Chanyeol said. Chanyeol did more than I could do, He taught me that not all humans are evil and they don't all hunt foxes, He taught me the real meaning of love and finally he taught me what being loved and loving someone was really about. He showed me he really truthfully loved me and cared for with all his heart.

      "No Thank you for truthfully loving me and Caring for me with all your Heart Yeolie." I said. Chanyeol smiled even when he was sick. "Your brothers loved you." Chanyeol said. "They love me like a sister." I said. Chanyeol smiled. "Now Chanyeol go to sleep. So you can get better." I said. Chanyeol chuckled, he closed his though. Falling asleep fast. I changed the towel one more time before I walked out to change the water and cook soup. Chanyeol's favorite soup was the egg soup, And I knew I never cooked for exo But i was one of  the cook at Himchans Restaurant. The head cook was Himchan, I was in charge of cooking also I was 2nd best cook in his restaurant. He was the first best, Yongguk Oppa was the best at brubque, so he mostly did that. Daehyun was in the front taking care of the payments, Yongjae is the waiter and so is Jungup But he was only part time. He is a senior at Seoul Performing arts, And than Zelo is a Junior in Seoul Performing arts. 

      I never cooked at all for exo, while Jinha tried my cooking already and when exo is not here she would ask me to cook her something and she compilants me on my cooking. So I cooked for Chanyeol but I didn't know if he would like it. I walked upstairs and woke Chanyeol up he woke up I sat the tray on his lap. "Did you make this?" Chanyeol asked. I nodded, "I cook. I'm the second best in my family and at the restaurant." I said. Chanyeol was shocked, He tried it and his eyes widened, "I love it Ivory. Its good." Chanyeol said smiling. I smiled at him. He finished it and I put it in the sink and I washed it and dried it. After drying it I put it away, I walked upstairs Chanyeol was asleep, I changed the towel again. 


 Two months later.... 

    Ivory's POV:

Today Chanyeol went out by himself. And I'm here worried sick, I heard his voice from a mile away. I looked at my brothers. And they nodded, We went out telling the rest of Exo to stay here. We ran out and when we got out, I was shocked and terrfied. Chanyeol was laying on the ground and he was all strached up and cuts all over, I even say a deep cut on his shoulder. That surely needed sitches, I put my hand on my mouth. Why did I let Chanyeol go out by himself. Knowing Ryans stupid plan. 

   Well Zelo and Yongguk picked him up and we ran to my brothers house, With me in the front using my hearing and smelling power. And Ryan and them was somewhere near, We ran to my brothers and my house. 

 

  

It may look small on the inside but in the inside it's big. 

   We got there, Yongguk put Chanyeol on the couch. I looked down at Chanyeol's painful face.He was not concious, I can hear his heart beat, but he isn't awake. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. My brother Yongguk was looking at me, While Zelo patted me on the head even when I was older than him.

   I felt like it was all my fault... That Chanyeol got hurt. And I don't know If they did something, Else according to what Zico said he heard from Ryan and how much I know ryan.. And I let Ryan get one step closer to destorying me and my brothers and thats through Chanyeol. I let tears fall. While Zelo Carefully took my head and put it on his shoulder. 

"It's not your fault Noona." He said... 'No your wrong, I put Chanyeol in this stupid war.. It's all my fault...' I thought.