Can I be your light?

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Jinha's POV: 

     It was the next day already, I woke up to see that I was on the couch, and had fallen asleep watching tv by myself since I couldn't sleep. I was shocked when I saw all members of exo was staring back at me instep for Chanyeol. "Why did you sleep in the living room Jinha?" Sehun asked me. "I fell asleep watching TV." I said. I saw Ivory came walking out of me and her room, "Do You know where Ivory is?" He asked. "He  is in our room." Beakhyun said. I could say Ivory would usually walk out  and say good morning. I saw Ivory walked in the room. 


Ivory's POV: 

"Take  a chill pill." Chanyeol said, from my body. "You sit there and act like it's a joke than all of a sudden you tell me to clam down Chanyeol? Are you even affected by anything?" I said to Chanyeol, who was standing next to me Kris was surprised, "What is wrong Unnie?" Jinha said. Now I looked to Zelo, Zelo was finding this amusing, Chanyeol getting called out by me, but than I said to Zelo.  "And you will you stop smirking before I punch your face." I said. Zelo ran behide Yongguk hyung.

    (A/N: When Ivory and her brothers are speaking thai it will be in blue.)

"Ivory clam down." yongguk said. "I know your worried about Chanyeols safety but yelling at people isn't going to work." Yongguk added. "I'm sorry Zelo." I said. "It's fine." Zelo said.

"What language is that?" Kris said. "Thai." Himchan oppa said. "I'm going for a walk Chanyeol stay here." I said. I walked outside, I was wearing A white hoodie and black shorts, I knew my eyes were turning red I can feel it, it seemed like to me that my powers passed on with my soul meaning I can use my power when I'm in Chanyeol's body. I walked outside of the building, I could see from the corner of my eyes everyone watching from the porch. I had the striaght still on the side walk. I felt someone grab at my hand I looked up it was Chanyeol and behide him as the other memeber and my brothers "I told you to stay home." I said. "Didn't I tell you not to leave me, and you promised not too." Chanyeol said. I signed "fine. Don't say a word and keep behide me. I walked up ahead, "I did promise I wouldn't leave you, but I was just going on a walk." I said. 

      "Anything can happen." Chanyeol said. I signed, Chanyeol is protective. I signed and just let them follow me, when we got to the place Sehun looked around "There is nothing here, Just a waterfall." He said. "Wait." I said. Suddenly fire bugs came up to the sky, Exo's eyes widened. "How do you know this place?" Chanyeol said sitting next to me while the others, "I used to come here when ever I felt depressed." I said. "Coming here always made me happy when I was down." I said. "Can I be the one who makes you smile now?" Chanyeol said. I looked at him surprised. "When your down, I want to be the one you lean on, I want to be the one you cry on and I want to make you smile when your down." Chanyeol said. I laid my head on Chanyeol's shoulder, I had one tear slip down my cheek, Chanyeol whipped the tear away. He leaned in closer and our lips touched. Even though it's our 4th kiss I still feel sparks and fire works. When we let go I was laying on Chanyeol's lap until the others wanted to leave, Chanyeol carried me on his back even when I told him I can walk by myself. 

     I could hear something weird, I looked around. "Ivory what's wrong?" yongguk was looking up at me since I was Chanyeol's back. I had my arms warpped around chanyeol's neck and he was holding on to my legs. "I'm hearing weird things from far away." I said. "What kind of things?" Himchan asked. "It's nothing, it's just I hear straching coming from a tree over there." I said. Pointing to a tree that was closelt to Yongguk. Chanyeol was walking in the middle walking next to Kris and Kai, Yongguk was in the back along with Himchan hyung who had a shield around all of us, just in case something happens. "Why would there be straching by the tree?" Zelo said. Zelo was currently next to Kyungsoo in the far front of the line. Jinha was next to kai walking in front of Yongguk, "I hear it to Zelo Oppa." Jinha said. "We should get going before something jumps out." Yongguk said. Since I was Chanyeol's back and he won't let me down no matter how many times I said I wanted to go down and walk. 'Chanyeol can I please walk?' I thought. He turned his head and looked at me, Shaking his head. I got to admit I felt warmth when ever I was getting held by Chanyeol rather it was hugging, holding hand, Getting held and even piggy back rides. 

        I eventaly fell a sleep on Chanyeol's back. 


Chanyeol's POV: 

   It was funny that a second ago Ivory was compilaning and wanting to walk than the next second she falls alseep on my back, "Ivory unnie?" Jinha said. "She fell asleep." I said. "That was fast." Himchan Hyung said. "Like a second ago she was wanting to get on the ground to walk." Himchan Hyung said. "Well Ivory hasn't been sleeping that well lately, She's worried about something, like shes saying she can't hear Ryan or seans clans, she said it's like they stopped attacking and said she feels suspicious behavior." Yongguk said. "Like what?" Zelo said. "Like for example Zelo, before there would be Ryan and Sean trying to attack us, they would be running around the city and finally right now they would be trying to attack eiether the six of us or Ivory." Yongguk Hyung said pointing to all of  Ivorys brothers. 

     "Like Ivory believes they are planning something?" Zelo said. "Exactly Maknae." Yongguk said. "It is kind of Funny." Daehyun said. "We shouldn't worry just about us or Ivory Unnie, think we should worry about Chanyeol oppa to." Jinha said. "Why?" Jungup said. "Ivory Unnie is bonded with Chanyeol, Wouldn't they want to attack him to. I mean Ivory is unbeatable because Chanyeol oppa exist in her life." Jinha said. "I don't know what you mean Jinha?" Jungup said. " I mean, I get most of my strength from Zelo, I don't mean like draining out engery I mean like....How do I expaplin it." Jinha said. Yongguk shook his head, "Jungup did you notice that Zelo became stronger ever since Jinha came in his life." Yongguk said. "And what does that have to do with Ivory Noona?" Jungup said. Yongguk faceplamed. "Pabo, Hyung are you seriously stupid." Zelo said looking to Jungup. "It's because I have someone i'm living for, I'm stronger because I have someone in my life I need to protect other than my Hyungs and My noona." Zelo said. Jungup got it, "So you think since Ivory kind of has to protect Chanyeol that she's stronger?" Kris Hyung asked. "Well Ivory has always been strong, it's just that during our hunt last night she killed 3 sheep in one try." Yongguk said. "You guys go hunting?" I asked. "Well we kind of have to now, since human food can't make Jinha less hungry, the other seven of us can live with human food. But Jinha can't just live on Human food. It doesn't make her hunger go away." Yongguk said. 

"What exactly does foxes eat?" I asked. "Cow, Sheep, lamb, Pig and fish." Yongguk said. "We don't eat humans, if thats why your asking. It's just when we where younger, we used to get hunted all the time, we had to find a new cave to live in a billon times. They just saw us as beast and monsters, the human that we came across, they always hated us. Attacking us with torches and guns, Ivory got shot and attacked a thosand times. We lost so many of us that way, so that is why  at first Ivory didn't like humans, until she came across Chaneyol, Your the first human Ivory encountered that wasn't like the others, your the first human that she fell in love with. Before Ivory saw you Chanyeol, all 12 of you guys for the matter she had thought all humans where the same, that they would chase us out of our homes and kill foxes and wolfs. But than she met you guys and her view on humans changed." Yongguk said. "Even the hunters you guys never eat?" Sehun said. "No. We never eat humans at all, I would admit we did attack the hunters pretty badly when they almost kidnapped Zelo." Yongguk said. "Ivory attacked the hunters." Daehyun. "No she didn't." Himchan said. "Yes remember It was Ivory that bit the hunters leg." Daehyun said. "Now I remember she got throwned to the wall and I had to attack the hunter so he wouldn't shot Ivory and kill her." Yongguk Hyung said. My eyes widened, "I don't remember that." Zelo said. "Thats cause you where only 3 years old." Himchan said. "That means Ivory unnie was?" Jinha said. "13 or 11." Himchan hyung said. "She was 12." Yongguk Hyung  in a stern voice. "Daehyun was the one that was 11." Yongguk added. 

       "Ivory was 12?" Himchan Hyung asked looking to Yongguk. "Yes." Yongguk said. 


 Yongguk's POV:

We followed exo home just in case the other fox clans attacks Chanyeol. Ivory was up stairs asleep, Exo was eating dinner. Me and the boys where watching TV on their couch. Well suddenly screaming came from the room, Ivory went running out of the room with a hood up. "Whats wrong with you? You scared the heck out of everyone!?" Himchan scolded. She really did scare the heck out of all of us, "MY HAIR!" Ivory yelled/ cried. "Girls and their hair." Daehyun compialned. "Whats wrong now?" I said. Ivory came running down, My eyes widened when Ivory's hair was soft black, "Soft black?" I asked. "Did you dye your hair?" Daehyun said. "Why would she dye her hair,  when she is asleep?" Jinha said. "Thats the truth but still why would it turn from orange to soft black?" Daehyun said. I stood up and looked at Ivory's hair, "Guekkie Oppa Is this going to affect my fox form too?" Ivory asked. "I don't know Ivory....The most weirdist thing is it was orange earlier." I said. 

       "You know you could try turning into a fox?" Yongjae said. "Not in here." I said in a stern voice. "Go outside." I said. I told my brothers and Ivory to follow me, But everyone choose to come. Ivory turned to a fox, It looked the same as Himchans fox fur, which was also black the only difference with ivorys was that it had blonde also. "It did affect your fox form." I said. I kneeled down in front of her and petted her hair. She looked at me still with glossy eyes, still in her fox form. "Why is this happening only to Ivory Noona?" Sehun asked. I looked around, We were inside the dorm, Ivory was still in her fox form. her head was on Chanyeol's lap, while Chanyeol petted her. She was still kind of not wanting to turn back to her human form yet. "This is so wrong and so weird." Himchan said. "Well of course, Ivory was the only one out of all of us that had the fur as mom, her human self had orange hair for a while to. But than all of a sudden it turns black." I said. "Like Himchan and Dad." Yongjae said. As foxes Yongjae's fur was Light brown, Jungups fur was brown and has alittle bit of blonde at the end of his tail, Himchans fur  was just jet black, Daehyun's fur was the same color as sand, Zelo's fur was blonde and finally mine was the darker shade of orange while Ivory's was the lighter shade of orange. Jinha had white fur which is the newest fur color in this clan that me and sibilings formed. "This never happened so this is probably not going to be in the books that I have." Yongjae said. 

    "Maybe Ivory's human form could be turning more human?" Jinha said. We all looked to Ivory, "Isn't it called Human form?" I asked. "Yes, But Ivory's human form didn't look like a human, the gold eyes and orange,yellow and black at the top hair." Jinha said. "Her human form looked alittle fox like." Jinha said. "If that was the case why didn't it happen earlier?" Yongjae asked. Ivory turned to her human form, So she can talk to us probably. "How did Zelo's hair change blonde, blue and red? When his fox form never changed color at all?" Ivory asked. I looked to Zelo, "He dyed his hair." I said. "What Zelo can dye his hair? I wasn't even allowed to dye mine. when I dyed my hair even temporially it wouldn't hold it for long." Ivory said. "Why would it suddenly change fast and all of a sudden?" Ivory said. I looked outside to the forest we used to live, "Ivory, I think Jinha is telling the truth." I said. "What do you mean?" Ivory asked. I signed, "Your human form is turning more human if that makes sense to you." I said. Ivory looked confused, "No I don't get it." Ivory said. I signed, "Meaning that, I grantee that maybe your eyes will change to." I said. Ivory looked scared, "No your probably not going to lose your powers." I said. "If you lose your power, all 8  of us will be dead if we ever go in the forest at night, If you lose your power we can't go hunting at night anymore, and you will be in danger to, because that prevents you from getting hurt when your out by yourself or here at the dorm." I said. Ivory still looked worried, I ruffled Ivory's now black hair. "Don't think to much about it." I said. "I don't know about you guys but I like Noona's new hair." Daehyun said. 

       Daehyun was looking at me, Zelo, Himchan, Jungup and Yongjae. I knew Himchan liked it, "I don't know about it." I said. "My baby girl looks good in any hair color." Himchan said. I looked to Himchan, "I'm not YOUR baby." Ivory compilaned. I laughed when Himchan looked to Ivory with glossy eyes "Why is my baby girl going angist me too." Himchan fake crying. I rolled my eyes, "Your such A kid, Are you sure your not the Maknae?" Ivory said. Zelo started cracking up, I even saw Sehun looked amused to. "I mean you act more childish than Jinha and shes the youngest out of all of us." Ivory said. Jinha actually is the youngest out of all of us in the room. Himchan pouted, He looked to me. "What are you teaching her!?" Himchan Accused at me. "Stop blaming it on Yongguk Hyung." Zelo said in a stern voice. Zelo was the closet to me. Himchan was taken aback. "Zelo." Himchan questioned. "Ivory Noona, birthday is coming up soon. She's no longer a baby anymore, She's the third oldest Hyung let her grow up." Zelo said. I looked to Himchan, I knew Himchan wanted to choke Zelo. But instead Himchan stood up and walked out to the porch. "Everyone is angist me." I heard Himchan say while fake crying. "Maknae don't you think you went alittle to harsh?" Ivory said. 

   "Himchan Hyung needs to relalize that your no longer a baby Noona, He can't keep holding on to the past you, He can't keep living thinking your the same as you where when you where a cub." Zelo said. Cub  meaning a baby fox, "Still....Junhyung." Ivory said. Ivory used Zelo's real name as a fox/human so that makes it as his birthname. Zelo's eyes widened Ivory has always called him by his nickname 'Zelo', also used as his human nickname to. Zelo looked to Ivory, "You haven't called me that since mom and dad dead. Actually no one has." Zelo said. "Thats cause I never had to try to get you to realize something because you would usually know." Ivory said. "What are you talking about, all I said was that Himchan needs to live in the present not the past." Zelo said. "Junhyung, Don't you get it, I need to admit sometimes i wish you weren't so growned up." Ivory said. Zelo was surprised, "Do you get it, Himchan Hyung is the second oldest. He must think we are growing to fast and he wants to aleast hold on alittle to the past even by alittle." Ivory said. "But you just compialned...." Zelo couldn't finish before Ivory said, "I meant I don't want to be called by Himchan Oppa, as 'My Baby Girl' It sounds alittle weird." Ivory said. "You mean when he says MY baby girl?" I asked. Ivory noodded, "You and Himchan has been calling me Baby girl since I was a cub." Ivory said. 

     "Well Himchan has been doing that, I mostly called you pipsqueak." I said. Zelo started laughing, Ivory glared at him. "DO not call me Pipsqueak." Ivory said in a stern voice. "Pipsqueak." I said teasing her. She looked irriated, "OPPA!" Ivory compilaned. She pushed me lightly on the shoulder. Everyone in the room started laughing. Ivory looked down, I could see pink coming on her cheeks. 'She's blushing? Haha. I love teasing this girl.' I thought