- Epilogue - Introducing The Twins

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Chanyeol's POV:

When I woke up.. Ivory was gone, But I wasn't scared because I heard the radio from downstairs. I got up.. I was .. So I walked to me and baekhyun hyungs room.. and I grabbed a new pair of boxers and sweats. I walked downstairs. Ivory was reading a book..

    She was using my pillow from my bed, 'No wonder. the pillow was gone.' I thought to myself. I walked to Ivory and I moved her legs alittle, and sat down.. Before I put her legs on my lap.. "You know I hate waking up alone." I said. Ivory stopped reading and looked to me, "I didn't want to wake you." Ivory said. I pouted alittle, "Still I would have slept on your lap while your reading." I mumbled while pouting. Ivory put the book down, Looking at me. "Well I just thought you would want to sleep on a bed.." Ivory said. I frowned, So I tickled her feet, But Ivory didn't laugh she just shifted positions when I tickled her feet. I smiled, The real reason why I did that was to get her to change positions, Where her feet was on the coffe table.. I laid my head On Ivory's lap.. Ivory stopped reading and looked at me, "what are you doing?" Ivory said. "Laying down." I said. "If you want to lay down go to your room or something." Ivory said. I didn't listen I kept laying on her lap. I closed my eyes.. Feeling myself falling asleep.


Ivory's POV:

     He didn't move, he just laid on my lap.. he closed his eyes. I closed my book, and put the book on the coffe table. I looked to Chanyeol who was sleeping on my lap.. I played with Chanyeol's hair. ruffling it softly.. Chanyeol Mumbled something in his sleep. "So comfortable.." He mumbled. I felt a blush creep on my face, I carefully Moved Chanyeol's head, standing up slowly.. than I carefully put his head on his pillow that I carried down. I could swear I just heard Zelo calling me.

Before I Walked to My room, I grabbed my purse. My phone that was on the bed side and the car keys before I walked downstairs carefully With a blanket in my arms. Chanyeol was sleeping soundly. I put the blanket on him.. Than I walked to the front door putting my shoes on. .I opened the front door, going out. before I closed the door and locked it. And I walked down the hall. And I went in my car, Driving to the the cafe. I walked out, locking my door.. I walked in My brothers where sitting there.. They all stood up.. I Smiled, "I missed you guys." I said smiling. I walked to my brothers and I saw my cousins there. I ran to each of them and hugged them. Before I walked and sat next to Daehyun and Himchan oppa. "So the bond is compeleted?" Yongguk asked. I looked to him shocked, "No..." I said. "You mean you still havent mated yet?" Zico asked. "No we did.. We had 4 rounds today.." I said. "Than what's the problem?" Himchan asked.

  "I think she is to scared to Kiss the mark on his shoulder.." Zico said. "Ivory noona, You know he is the one right?" Zelo asked. "Sometimes They might not be the one, even if you bonded with them and you mated with them. If He isn't supposed to be the one I'm mated with, When I kiss his shoulder he could die." I said. Tears rolled down my cheeks.. "Looks like we should just wait, until your sure.." Himchan said. I nodded..

-After the Meeting-

     When I was driving home from the cafe, my phone rang. I looked at it and it was Kai dongseang. "Hello?" I asked. "Ivory Noona are you in trouble?" He asked. "No.. I went to go meet my brothers and my cousin's." I said. "Oh.. Because Chanyeol hyung is here looking for you.." Kai said. "Wait where are you guys even at?" I asked. "We have been fliming this thing.. And Chanyeol hyung was for some reason not included." Kai Said. "Oh.." I said. "Is something wrong Noona?" Kai asked. "Nothing.." I said. "Doesn't sound like nothing." Kai said. I signed, "Fine.. Something is going on again.." I said. "I thought the war is over?" Kai asked. "It is. But we have a different problem." I said. "Do you mind telling me what it is? Just so that Chanyeol hyung stops asking me if something is going on that he should no about." Kai said. My breathe hatched, Tears rolled down my eyes. "Is the speaker on?" I asked. "Yes." Kai said. "Don't worry about me." I said. I hanged up.. And I put my phone on selient.

Jinha's POV:

    "Don't worry about me." I heard Ivory unnie say..I looked to Chanyeol oppa, His eyes where widened.  "What... are you gonna.." Chanyeol oppa trailed on.. Tears rolled down his cheeks. But before I could try talking to Ivory unnie, she had already hanged up. Chanyeol oppa put his head in his hands. "What are you gonna do?" he said.

My phone rang, Everyone looked to me. I looked at the caller I.D. 

Zelo

I sushed the others, before I picked it up, and put it on speaker. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Jinha." Zelo said. "Whats wrong Zelo?" I asked. "Ivory and Chanyeol mated.." Zelo said. "Why is that bad news?" I asked. I could hear Zelo sign sadly.. "Yes.. They almost completed the bond but.." Zelo trailed on.. "But what? Whats Wrong?" I asked. Zelo signed sadly.. "Jinha.. All thats left is for Ivory to kiss Chanyeol hyung on the shoulder where the mark is.. But if Chanyeol isn't supposed to be her lover. When she kisses his shoulder his heart could stop beating." Zelo said. Chanyeol oppa looked up fast when he heard that..

My eyes widened, "No wonder.." I mumbled. "No wonder what?" Zelo asked. "No wonder Ivory unnie sounded sad on the phone.." I said.  "Wait what did Noona do?" Zelo asked. "She said Don't worry about me..." I said.
 
    "Yongguk Hyung? Why would she do that?" Zelo asked. "Do what?" Yongguk asked. "She told Chanyeol hyung Don't worry about me?" Zelo asked. It went through the speaker. I could hear Yongguk sign in frustutation. "Listen, Jinha... I need you to go to the tree house and see If Ivory is there first, before I tell Daehyun and Zelo to go run and look for her. "Where are you guys at?" I asked. "Well we are here with the fox council.. So We can't all leave yet." Yongguk said. "Oh I get it.." I said. "Now be careful Jinha." Yongguk said. I hanged up. And I stood up, All of exo following. We ran to the tree house, Since it's only 8:00 in the summer it's still light.. Chanyeol oppa Climbed in the tree house first. When we got up, we looked around. Until Chanyeol oppa said he heard someone was In the libary.. We walked in the libary.. and Ivory was there looking through magical books. Me and the other members left them alone.. as we walked outside. I took my phone and texted Yongguk oppa that she was okay.. 


Chanyeol's POV:

       I walked to Ivory.. I reached over above her head to grab the book she was about to get. Ivory turned to look me shocked. "Chanyeol?" she asked shocked. I put the book back on the shelf, Ivory tried to grab the book, but than I grabbed her arms and put them above her head, "What where you planning on doing?" I asked. "I was seeing if there was anything I could do to found out if i'm mean't for you, but all they say is to kiss the mark of your partners." Ivory said. "Than do it.." I said. "But You could die if your not the one.." Ivory said. Tears rolled down her eyes, I let her hands go.. and she slowly hugged  my waist, putting her face in my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist... "Don't you have faith in me?" I asked. Ivory nodded, "Kiss it than.." I said. "But your heart might stop.." Ivory mumbled. "If it does I died in your arms.." I said. Ivory shook her head, tears rolling down her eyes. I put my hands on her cheeks, I kissed her lips passionately.. before I kissed her forehead and her nose. "Whatever happens i will always love you." I said. Ivory sobbed alittle. "I don't want to lose you." Ivory said. "You won't." I said. Ivory sobbed softly.. 

   I kept my arms wrapped around her, while she sobbed alittle.

-later at the dorm-

    I was sitting on the couch in the living room and Ivory was sitting on the coffe table.. We where now at the dorm, the other members didn't follow us. "I still don't know about this.." Ivory said. "It will be fine Ivory.." I said. Ivory nodded, I had a tank top on.. So Ivory bended down slowly.. I felt her breathe on my shoulder. Before she kissed the mark that is identical to her. I didn't feel my heart stop.. I smiled to myself, I told her it would be okay.


Ivory's POV:

       I backed away and looked to Chanyeol afterwards. And he wasn't holding on to his heart, "I told you it will be okay." Chanyeol said. Tears rolled down my cheeks. "I-it worked?" I said. "Would I be sitting here alive still if my heart stopped?" Chanyeol asked. I cried tears of happiness. I ran towards Chanyeol who was sitting on the couch and I hugged him.. Chanyeol Hugged me back. When Chanyeol let me go, He kissed the mark that is identical to his on my shoulder. Chanyeol just wanted to do it, but I didn't mention to him that it was the same for him..

-Next day-

    The other members where here, my brothers and my cousins. Chanyeol was sitting on the right side of me, while Yongguk oppa was sitting on the left. "So nothing happened than?" Jaehyo asked Chanyeol. "No, nothing." Chanyeol said. Yongguk oppa kept looking to my shoulder that had the same indentical mark as Chanyeol. "What about you Iv?" Yongguk asked. Chanyeol looked over to me confused, "Nothing happened to her." Himchan oppa said. Zico looked to Chanyeol, "You did kiss her shoulder right?" He asked. Chanyeol was confused but he nodded, "You mean you never knew that it was the same for Ivory?" B-bomb asked. Chanyeol's eyes widened, He looked to me. "Someone didn't mention that to me.." Chanyeol said, Still looking to me. I looked down, I blushed alittle. "It's alright actually.. Ivory was more scared that you would die more than she was of herself." Zico said. "Wait you mean she was more scared that Chanyeol hyung would die, than herself?" Sehun said. "Yes.. She was more afraid to lose Chanyeol. That she forgot it was the same for her." Zico said. I felt Chanyeol laid his head on my shoulder. "Would Jinha have to do this to?" Kris oppa asked. Zelo blushed a deep red color, Me and my family laughed at his reaction. "Actually... Zelo doesn't even need to do it.." I said. "Why not?" Suho asked. "It seems that our Maknae has a different bond with Jinha from Chanyeol and Ivory.." Himchan oppa said Chuckling. Zelo hit his head on the table. "Which is?" Kai asked.

   Yongguk signed,  "it's called Yin and Yang." Yongguk answered. "Yin Yang? Than whats Ivory Noona's and Chanyeol hyungs bond?" Sehun asked. Now that one we haven't really talked about, I looked to Yongguk oppa and my other family members sitting around the room. I guess we were to quiet.  Chanyeol lifted his head off my shoulder. And sat up, " Whats wrong?" Chanyeol asked. "The bond you and Ivory has is indeed strong...." Himchan said. "I don't see a problem with that.." Chanyeol said. "No there is no problem with that.. It's supposed to be strong or else.." I mumbled. I couldn't finish because. Yongjae suddenly called me and he walked over putting a book infront of me.. Chanyeol looked at the book with me..

    My eyes widened, I saw the last the ways to found out you have the bond.. And it fit the description quite well. . "Oh my gosh.." I mumbled. Chanyeol looked to me, "So ours is called the 'Unbreakable Bond'?" He asked. "Whats the warnings?" Daehyun asked. I looked to page two... Chanyeol left to the bathroom...

After reading the first other part.... The part that affects both.

 

-1 Hour later-

 I had my head on Chanyeol's shoulder, Like he had his head laying on my shoulder earlier. I was just taried.. from earlier and the night before.. Four rounds on friday night, Five rounds on saturday and 3 rounds this sunday morning.. Before the other members came home. It seems me and Chanyeol's been being ually by eachother for two days already.. And I seem to think thats only thats only the start, since we choose to have children. And I know Chanyeol would stay by my side.


 Ivory's POV: 

    Chanyeol was taking a shower while I was cooking pancakes... I was flipping pancakes and the other members weren't here.... I was flipping the last pancake for the first time.. until I felt muscular arms warpped around my waist. I looked up to saw Chanyeol... He was only wearing a towel around his waist and I remembered what happened last night and blushed.. "We saw eachother for 2 week already.. why are you blushing?" Chanyeol asked. I blushed more, It was true though, we been having non- stop for 2 weeks.. Well we did take breaks but it was only if Chanyeol had somewhere to be, But when he came home. We somehow end up having a for almost the whole night. And last night was one of those nights. Chanyeol chuckled more and my flustered face.. He put my sleeve down, showing my Left bare shoulder... He kissed my shoulder while hugging me tightly to him.

  I almost jumped when he grabbed my , I moved his right arm to my waist and made him hug me instead.. But than all he did was move his hands back to my . I put down the pan and spalatea. "Chanyeol.." I said sternly. He chuckled and smiled.. Argh I so wanted to smack his head. "I'm trying to cook." I said sternly. "Fine I'll leave you alone." Chanyeol said holding both his hands up. But he didn't leave without pecking my lips, before walking upstairs to change.. "You are such a teddy bear.." I whisappered. Before going back to cooking when I finished, I them on two plates and poured orange juice in two plates. "Chanyeol! Eat!" I called Chanyeol. Chanyeol ran down, and he ran to the table.. He smiled and kissed my forehead.. "Pancakes! I can't believe you remember when I asked you to make it.." Chanyeol said smiling. I smiled.. Chanyeol sat down.. "This is so good." Chanyeol said smiling after eating.. "Aren't you going to eat.." Chanyeol asked lifting his head.. I lifted my fork up, and chanyeol was right it was good. Chanyeol and I finished at the same time.

One week later:

  I was throwing up in the toliet, this morning. Just like every morning, this week. And it was worrying all of exo especailly Chanyeol, My brothers, cousins and even Jinha.. Jinha finally had an idea she went by herself even when Kai told her to atleast bring someone with her. She ran out of the house with a wallet and her phone. Jongin was about to run out and follow her but Zelo caught her wrist. "Let go!" Jongin yelled to zelo. "Don't follow Her. Jinha will be okay, if anything I can read her mind." Zelo said. Jongin was about to run as soon as he snapped his arms away from Zelo's hold. But than Zelo ran to the door and blocked it, "I admit, I don't want her to get hurt. But she will be fine, My cousins are watching over her... Like they usually do.. When one of the 7 of us walks out by themself, but now they do it with Jinha." Zelo said. "Since Jinha is bonded to Zelo It adds her to the family... So she is like a little sister to us also." Yongguk oppa said. Jongin stopped he looked at me. And I smiled, "It's true Jongin.." I said. "So that means your kind of like family to us to. Since your bonded with Chanyeol Hyung." Sehun asked. Himchan oppa chuckled... And Sehun just looked confused to us. I frowned. "Funny... Cause.." Himchan couldn't finish before I pinched his arm really hard. "Yongguk hyung!" Himchan compilaned. "Such a baby." Yongjae mumbled. 

Zelo was now sitting by the door wall. "Yeah that is not worrying. Your pratically sitting by the door.." Sehun said. Zelo looked to me as of begging me to just let him to run out and go found Jinha. "If you want Jinha to get angry at you cause you followed her than go ahead." I said. Zelo signed, "I havent heard her thoughts at all.." Zelo compilaned. "Did you hear what you said earlier?" Jongin asked. Zelo frowned, And put his head in his arms... He groaned and stood up.. "I'm going out." Zelo said. He was about to leave, but than the door opened, and Jinha came walking in holding a plastic bag. Zelo ran to her, I realized Jinha didn't let him see in the bag. She walked striaght to me, and gave me the bag.. while tagging her head to where the bathroom is. I took the plastic bag, but gave her a confused face. But I stood up and walked upstairs, closing the bathroom door. I opened the bag and saw a pregnancy test.. I smiled, Thats why she didn't want everyone to go with her. I was also suspecting I was pregnant.. 


Jinha's POV:

   Everyone was looking up at where Ivory was at.. Giving me the explain look.

(*Cough* Chanyeol Oppa *Cough*) Until we suddenly hear a scream from upstairs. And Ivory popping out of the bathroom with the plastic bag in her hand. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "POSTIVE!" Ivory yelled. My eyes widened, "Heck no." I said. I walked to Ivory, I looked in the plastic bag and yup.... Postive. I gave her the bag, back "No freaken way." I said. I was freaking out, "Whats wrong Jinha?" Yongguk Oppa  asked. I ingored him, "But that expalins everything that's been happening to you lately." I said. Ivory nodded while tightly  holding to the bag. "Hello? Are you expalin whats going on?" Zelo asked me. I looked to Ivory, I signed, "So because of the way Ivory has been doing lately, I suspected that she was pregnant... And well." I said. My brother and Zelo gave me a weird look.  "It came out postive..." Ivory finished. Everyone's eyes widened... "Hold on.. Chanyeol is going to be a father?" Beakhyun oppa asked. Ivory nodded, I thought Chanyeol  oppa was going to be angry.. But than he smiled, Actually everyone did. Ivory looked to me with a questionable look, while I smiled and said. "Did you think they would be an gry?"I asked. "Kind of." Ivory said. "Well more along the lines of Himchan oppa." Ivory said. Himchan oppas mouth widened, While the rest of us chuckled and Chanyeol walked to Ivory and was smiling while hugging her.


Ivory's POV: 

                                                                       two Months later: 

   So it's already been 2 months and lets just say it's been going well.. Everyone was surprised when I'm not like when as women is pregnant in movies and shows I'm not yelling or anything. Probably because Exo is around I don't give them a hard time, but with my brothers I tried acting different with them and they told me to act normally.. 

  So I don't ac like a striaght up devil, but I do have alot of cruvings, when its just me and my brothers. I also been noticing that  of course I have been having really weird unsual change in sense of taste and smell. 

Two months after.. (fourth month): 

You can cleary see the bump now... And I feel like I have heartburn My heart hurts like heck... but it isn't...How do I know that you can see the bump well when I woke up in the morning I can clearly see the bump... I had to be careful when I walk down stairs... "You can clearly see the bump now." Himchan oppa said when I walked downstairs. he was sitting next to Chanyeol. I stared at Himchan oppa for awhile. "Its supposed to be seen Himchan. Or else something would be going wrong if you can't see it." Yongguk oppa said. "How do you know?" Yongjae asked. "I was there when mom had all of you guys." Yongguk said pointing to everyone of my brothers, disculding himself. Oh and he also pointed at me. "Wait you already passed twelve weeks do you know what gender the baby is Noona?" Jungup said. 'Oh right I forget to tell them the gender of the babys. Yeah I said baby's cause their is two growing inside of me...' I thought.  

But I blocked Chanyeol, I wanted him to be surprised. "Yes I do." I said. Everyone looked at me, especailly Chanyeol. "If you knew why didn't you tell us?" Himchan oppa asked. "Anyways... What gender is it? A boy or a girl?" Yongguk oppa said, interrupting me before I can answer Himchan's question. I smiled, "It's more than one baby Oppa. And they are both boys." I said. "Twins?!" Jinha asked surprised. I nodded, I could see Chanyeol smiling from where he is sitting and Kris was padding his shoulder while smiling. "Are they Identical twins or Faternal?" Jinha asked. Everyone looked at her. "What? even if they are both boys sometimes they wouldn't be identical." jinha said. "They aren't faternal because than they would have to be one boy and one girl, and they arent' identical because they have differents eggs. So they are niether, But they are just twins." I said. Jinha nodded.. 

Sixth month: 

I'm starting to feel kicking inside my stumach.. And it was harder than the last month. I was having a harder time sleeping. I can feel parts of the baby distinctly. I was happy that I was almost up, but also scared for the other months. I been eating very good food, well because both Himchan and Kyungsoo has been watching what I eat because Chanyeol strictly told them to. And I was shocked when Himchan oppa let Chanyeol tell him what to do.. But oh well. 

two months later (eight month of pregancy): 

The company moved exo to a different dorm to await the twins arrival, yes the company is actually excited even SM. I also started feeling kicks from the twins. The doctor said he suspects the twins to come out in december. Now me and my brothers already had a meeting on what to do with if they are full fox and what to do if they humans but have powers or even if they are just oridanry humans. I don't really mind, But I hope they aren't full foxes like me, And take on atleast half human. 

Ninth months/ Water broke!:

So it has been nine months, today was December 21'st. I was currently reading a book, Jinha was here with me along with my brothers.. I felt I needed to pee so I waddled upstairs to the bathroom, well I can't really walk because of the twins. I walked to the bathroom, I saw a watery substance come down my leg and in the toliet. My eyes widened, I got up.. putting my pants back on I walked to the bathroom door and yelled... "Water broke!" I said. My brothers got up quickly.. "The twins are ready to come out?" Himchan asked. I nodded, They where putting on shoes and jacket while Himchan oppa helped me put my jacket on and my shoes. And we walked to the car, While Zelo was told to call Exo by the phone, while Jungup ran to get Block b, our cousins. 


Jinha's POV: 

      Exo oppa's came running in the hospital a minute after we got here, the manger out of breathe and following after. I saw block b, Ivorys cousins with jungup behind them. "Where is Ivory?" Chanyeol asked out of breathe. I felt bad for Chanyeol Oppa. "In the room. The twins are almost ready." I said. Chanyeol looked nervous, "Would I be a good father?" Chanyeol asked. "You'll be a good father Chanyeol." Kris oppa said..

The doctor came out, Chanyeol was the first one to stand up.. Before everyone else stood up.. "How is she?" Chanyeol asked. The doctor smiled, "Song ah Ssi is fine.. And the boys are ready to come out." the Doctor said. Yongguk oppa pushed Chanyeol over, "What?" Chanyeol asked. "Your the father." Yongguk oppa said with a smile on his face. Chanyeol was still confused, but he walked in the room.. We waited outside, Yongguk oppa smiled when he heard babys crying.. Chanyeol came walking out, with a smile on his face. "Come on in." He said smiling. we walked in the room.. Ivory was holding both of them.. But when Chanyeol walked over to where she was, Ivory handed the first oldest to Chanyeol Oppa. Chanyeol Carefully carried the oldestHe walked over to Yongguk Oppa and carefully handed the oldest to him.. Yongguk was smiling his gummy smile. "He looks like you Chanyeol." Yongguk said. "Look he even has the same ears." Himchan oppa said. I smiled, "Whats their names?" I asked. Chanyeol and Ivory looked to eachother. "Enzo and Mongeol." Chanyeol said. "Cute names.." Luhan oppa said. "May I hold Enzo?" Jongin oppa asked. "Go ahead." Chanyeol said. "Who is the god fathers of Enzo?" Daehyun asked. "In exo it's Suho hyung, Kyungsoo, Kris, Kai and Sehun." Chanyeol said. "And in the family it's Yongguk, Daehyun, Zelo. Zico, B-bomb, Jaehyo and P.O." Ivory said. I could see the exo members that got called as Enzo's god fathers where smiling. And Ivory's family was smiling. "What about Mongeol?" Yongguk said. "In exo it's Luhan Hyung, Xiumin hyung, Baekhyun Hyung, Lay Hyung and Tao. In Ivory's family it's Himchan, Yongjae and Jungup. Kyung, Taeil, U-kwon." Chanyeol said.

"And Jinha.. Your the god mother of both Enzo and Mongeol." Ivory said. "M-Me?" I asked. "Yes you." Chanyeol said. "T-thank you." I said. Chanyeol ruffled my hair. I thought of him like a big brother figure like the rest of exo.


 

A/n: Sequel is coming Soon!
Watch out!
This is the Epolige, AKA the little Story between this story and the sequel. :)