Am yours and Your mine

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Chanyeol's POV:  

    I Walked to the window and saw the guy looking around for Ivory, I clenched my fist. I wish I could read his mind and hear what he is thinking about. But I feel it's about me and Ivory, I don't know where I get the feeling that something bad is about to happen. I watched him from the porch, watching him looking for the one that just came home from being gone for a month. My girl,My Ivory I had to hold back the fact that I wanted run down to punch him in the face. But I know Ivory won't like it, I know she doesn't like me getting hurt. I felt arms warp around my waist. I looked down and saw Ivory, She was up to my Elbow making it easy for me to put my arm around her shoulder. I smiled, Ivory looked to the guy that was looking for her. Ivory shuttered I was mentaly cheering that she was afriad of the guy and won't anytime from here fall in love with him, but I couldn't stop myself for thinking that it can still happen. I can lose my girl to this guy, it's not impossible. 'What if you fall in love with him Ivory? I want you to stay on my side.' I thought. Compelety forgetting that she can hear my thoughts I mentaly smacked myself, Especailly when Ivory looked over at me. 'Thats not going to happen, I'm not leaving you for that scary guy, His eyes are full of hatered. ' Ivory thought. 'It's not impossilbe. what  if you fall in love with him?' I thought. I looked to her with tears coming out, "I don't want you to leave me, I feel for some reason that guy will take you away from me, It's not impossible Ivy You still can." I said. 

        She looked at me and at that guy looking for her Than back at me, "I love you, I love my Happy Virus. Your the first one that loved me for real, your the first one to not use me. You think I would give you up for that guy. When You Park Chanyeol is the best thing that ever happened to me." Ivory said. I smiled tears coming out of my eyes, She hugged me tightly. I hugged her back.

   I still felt like it will happen but I push it away from my mind for now. 


Ivory's POV:

I did think the same thing as Chanyeol but I blocked his thoughts. 'If it's that guy, if it's  really him his  going to try spilting up me  and  Chanyeol.' I thought. 

When I woke up the next morning I looked out the window he was gone, I felt someone warp their arms around me I looked up, it was Chanyeol. His eyes where half way closed, he was half awake and half asleep. I put his head on my head and hugged me tightly, I felt warmth in his embrace. "If you want to go back to sleep there is a bed." I said. Pointing to my bed. He still looked taried. I looked to the clock it was only 7:00 and EXO has free time today. "It's only 7:00." I said. He let go of me but laid on my bed, telling me to lay next to him. I sat next to him and he warpped his arms around my waist pulling me  close  to him He only snored when his  really really taried so I only heard  his soft breathing , his breathe on my neck. Jinha was awake she woke up like 4 seconds ago leaving  with Zelo telling if Kai doesn't  see her here to just tell him the truth. Chanyeol Woke up for real around 11:00, I had woken up again at the same time as him. He streched, "Are you awake now?" I asked. Chanyeol Smiled, "Well yeah." Chanyeol said. 

    We smiled at eachother and intertwined our fingers, he kissed my forehead. We got up. And  walked downstairs, I saw Kai and everyone else just woke up to. "Where Jinha?" Kyungsoo asked. "Oh, she's with Zelo, She woke  up  at 7:00 Pm, she and Zelo are eating breakfeast somewhere." I  said. I saw Kai's face when I said that. "It's 11:09 wouldn't they be back by now?" Kai said. I looked to the forest I heard  Jinha's cheering, "They are going to take awhile." I heard a deep voice I remembered in my past because I heard it a thosand times. I looked over to the porch Yongguk Oppa had blonde hair. I was surprised "Yongguk Oppa?" I asked. "One and only." Yongguk Oppa said. "Your brother has a deep voice." Sehun said. "Yeah Yeah." I said not caring once so ever, I walked to the porch door and opened it. My brother was wearing a red suit with one shoulder showing he was wearing a black tank top inside. (A/N: Just think of the Warrior outfits that was what Yongguk was wearing.) He had always had that warrior like personality of his, and this leader like stance since he was the oldest he had to protect all of us. He frowned at me after awhile, "Oh, Mian Hayo Oppa." I said opening the porch door. 

    "You sit there and stare at me but you don't open the door for your oppa." Yongguk said. I never noticed his voice was deeper than Kris and Chanyeol Actually his voice is deeper than all Kpop Boy groups out there. "Wow Oppa your voice sounds different." I said. He frowned at me, Sending Daggers at me. "What?" I said. "You think?" Yongguk said. Yongguk is the fastest and Strongest even though Jungup has super strength Yongguk is overall the strongest and fastest of the seven of us. "So what's wrong Oppa?" I said. He looks at me like I did a crime, and frowns. On his face he mentaly asked me 'Is their any language they don't know, mainly your boyfriend.' I looked to Chanyeol and the rest of members, we can speak any language. "French." I said. He looked at Chanyeol before saying. (A/N: Medium Blue will be when they speak in french.)

"Is it wrong to wanting to visit my little sister and her boyfriend that supposedly she bonded with." Yongguk Oppa said. I shook my head, "No." I answered in Korean, "Oh than why where you asking?" Yongguk oppa said. I hugged him tightly, I thought he was here to bother me. "What did you think I was here to bother you?" Yongguk said. He said chuckling, I sent daggers to his direction. He just sent me a Gummy smile. I shook my head, I walked to where Chanyeol was sitting. My brother followed me, My brother may have this scary aura around him but his anything but scary atleast when you don't make him mad. 'He looks scary.' Chanyeol thought. I looked to my brother who was talking to Kris, Kris was 187 CM and compared to him my brother is about 181 CM. I was the shortest between my brothers, I was only 165 CM. For a girl it wasn't that weird, the tallest among us was Zelo Ah. His the baby among the 7 of us and people think he is not the youngest at first glance he could look like the eldest but when you start to get to him you figure out he has a childish aura and his cute aura. 

     He always has this bunny with him, Called Totomato. 'His only scary when you make him angry.' I thought. Chanyeol stood up And followed me, Yongguk was a few inches shorter than him but Yongguk was the older than Chanyeol; since Me and Chanyeol are the same age. "Oppa this is Chanyeol." I said. I wanted to say 'Oppa this is my Happy Virus' but he would probably look at me weirdly. There was no reaction from my big brother I was starting to think Yongguk maybe didn't like him but than he smiled his Gummy smile, "Nice to meet you, I'm Yongguk Ivory's brother." Yongguk said. "H-Hello." Chanyeol said. My brother chuckled, "No reason to be afriad of me, You didn't do anything to make me mad." Yongguk oppa said. 'I so want to say I thought you would be angry that he took your little girl away.' i thought. but I stopped myself. But I sent him the 'I thought you would be angry for taking your little girl away from you.' I apprentaly always been Yongguk's little girl even if I was his sister he treats me like I'm his daughter sometimes. 

    "Who said you weren't?" Yongguk said. EXO instep for Chanyeol who knew what my thoughts where. "I'm just saying." I said. "Whatever age you are, you will always be my little sister." Yongguk said. Kai said that to Jinha last night, Jinha had apprentaly worried  that if Zelo and her got together if they did I think they would be to shy to tell eachother. Kai told her 'No matter how old you get, You will always be my little sister.' Kai was surprised, when it came to being an older brother Yongguk and Kai was alike. Himchan Oppa was alot like Kyungsoo, but he had moments when he was protective. "Wait....Yongguk Oppa if your here where is Himchan Oppa." I said. "Himchan stayed with Jungup. Jungup got sick and Himchan stayed behide to look after him.If it wasn't for that Himchan would've came also." Yongguk oppa said. 

    -Later on the same day-

It was already 5:00 at night, Yongguk Oppa already left. Jinha hasn't came back, "Where did your little brother take my sister to?" Kai asked. I looked over to the forest, I heard Zelo's voice from a distance and pretty soon I saw Zelo jumping high and Jinha holding on to him. He finally got to the porch. Kai didn't look happy but Jinha did, Jinha hugged Zelo before walking upstairs. I tried not to laugh when I saw Zelo's face. He was blushing a very tomato red, Zelo jumped down from the porch. going back home, he jumped tree to tree. We all Laughed after Zelo left, "Did you see his face." Kris said. Even Kai was laughing and I thought he wasn't going to. 

I walked upstairs and saw Jinha with a big smile on her face laying on the bed fast asleep. Chanyeol came next to me, I jumped and looked at him. "What?" Chanyeol said. "You scared me." I said. Chanyeol laughed, smiling big. He warpped his arms around me and he kissed my forehead. 


Chanyeol's POV: 

     So today we have a radio show to well not all 12 of us but 8 members where going. One of them including me, the other members that didn't get to go stayed home. Ivory was still asleep when I left, I had kissed her forehead and left. Jinha was out with Zelo yet agian, those two are getting really close, they are friends. But we all know mainly Exo know that Jinha is in love with Zelo and Ivy and her other brothers knows that Zelo loves Jinha, they just don't know that they both feel the same way. 

   When I came home, Ivory was watching TV. She was wearing her shorts and shirt combo. She didn't look at me, the other members that stayed behide where sitting around every where else in the room, I thought Ivory was angry. "Ivory?" I said. I walked to Ivory,I couldn't read her mind I couldn't read her thoughts. "I didn't mean it." I said. 'I didn't know if she was angry with me for the 'So kajima' I said to the fan.' I thought. I put a wall up, since she was blocking her thoughts. She didn't say anything, "Ivory?" I said. "Ivory." I said alittle annoyed. "IVORY!!!" I yelled loudly since apprentaly she wasn't answering me. She looked at me, but didn't say anything. The other members that were with me during the time I knew they where apprentaly confused about the way Ivory is acting. I looked to the ones  that here when I wasn't here. "What's wrong with Ivory." I asked. "She was out alone and she ran into that scary guy." Sehun said. My eyes widened, I looked to Ivory.


Ivory's POV:

     I couldn't hear anything I couldn't hear Chanyeol calling my name, I heard him say "I didn't mean it." He said. I knew he  thought I was mad about what happened at the radio show, of course I was kind of Jelsous that he said 'So Kajima' to a fan. Kajima meant 'Dont Go/Don't leave.' Don't get me wrong I want to answer him but nothing came out when I tried talking. "Ivory?" Chanyeol said worry heard in his voice. "Ivory." He said now alittle annoyed. "IVORY!!!" He yelled now since I wasn't answer him. I looked at him but when I tried talking nothing came out. I could see the confused faces coming from the ones that were with Chanyeol during the time. "She was out alone and she ran into that scary guy." Sehun said. Now Chanyoel's eyes widened he looked at me with worry woven in his face. His eyes were glossy like he was going to cry. 
      I remembered why I was acting like this, why I couldn't answer him. 

Flashback:

    When I woke up I knew Chanyeol had went on a radio show, I changed into One of Chanyeol's shirts and leggings. I was was walking outside until that scary guy came walking over to I froze nothing to hold on to nobody to interwine my fingers with. He came walking to me, My heart beat quickened sweat came down my forehead. "What are you doing here? Your supposed to be died." I said in a shaky voice. "You really think  I got ill you really thought I died." He said. He looked into my eyes and Looked away but he grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him.He Smirked, "G-get away from me." I said. I shivered and tried taking his hand away from me. He went close to me he went a centimeter to me I covered my mouth just in case he wanted to try to kiss me. Because the last thing is I want is to kiss this creepy guy when I'm with Chanyeol, when I love Chanyeol.  

     "Why did you choose him, why did you choose a human? Why did you fall in love with a human? You don't remember me, Your scared of me, when I used to be the one you loved." the guy said. "Chanyeol is the first one that loved me for me, he is the first one that really cared for me, You didn't love me and You didn't care about me like Chanyeol does." I said. "Just you watch I'll make you love me again." He said. "Never, I will never love you I'm never giving Chanyeol up for a jerk like you." I said. "You will regret that." The guy said. He tried to kiss my lips but I covered my lips so instead he kissed  my hand. I pushed him away, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I said. The guards knew who I was, Because well I was Chanyeol's girlfriend. They took the creepy guy away and took him out they closed the gate. One of the guards looked at  me, "Are you okay Song- A." the guard  said, I nodded. "Do you want me to tell Chanyeol." EXO's manger said. "No. Don't tell him not yet wait until he comes back, I don't want him to worry about me." I said. 

    EXO's manger was worried, I walked back inside not wanting to go out to the mall anymore. So I just go back inside, I saw Kris Gege standing at the porch. "Are you okay Noona." Sehun said. "You guys saw?" I said. They nodded, "You should tell Chanyeol." Kris said. "Don't call him yet just wait until comes home." I said. I know they wanted just call and tell Chanyeol what happened right now, Kris put the phone down. "Okay. We'll tell him later." Kris said. I walked to the couch and sat down, and sat there for half the day.  

-End of flashback.-

Chanyeol looked to me, Kris told him what he had saw and EXO's manger helped Kris with bites  and pieces telling Chanyeol what we we're saying and also  the 'LEAVE ME ALONE!' line left his mouth and he told Chanyeol what I  said when he asked me "Do you want me to tell Chanyeol?" Everyone looked to me, My brother Yongguk was sitting next to me on my right side and Chanyeol was sitting on my left side the same side the print was on both of our shoulders. Daehyun was sitting at my feet and Yongjae was sitting next to Daehyun on his right side. Jungup felt better today and he was sitting left of Yongjae and finally Himchan Oppa was sitting on the couch next to Yongguk oppa, on his left side. 

   Himchan Oppa looked to me, I knew what was going to happen and it's when Himchan gets protective. "His back?! When we're you going to tell us!?" Himchan scolded. I looked to him,  Daehyun was looking up at me. I could feel Chanyeol staring daggers at my back, "Are you listening to me, Ivory he could kill you. He could take the necklace around your neck and kill you!" Himchan scolded me still. I felt my vision blur the more  he talked the more I could see my vision blur. I looked down since Daehyun was sitting right in front of me I put my elbows on my legs and tears came down and dropped on Daehyuns head. "What the heck?" Daehyun said confused put a hand through his hair and saw wet spots. He turned and looked closey at my face when I blocking my face from Chayeol and Yongguk Oppa. Daehyun saw my tear face, He tapped Yongjae's shoulder, "What Hyung?" Yongjae said. Daehyun pointed to me, Yongjae looked at my face. His eyes  widened, "Himchan Hyung stop." Yongjae said. I could see his face through my hair, Himchan kept scolding me. "STOP! HYUNG!" Yongjae yelled this time. Jungup looked at Yongjae and than he cought my tear face. I put my head in my arms.

     little voices where going in my head at the exact same time, they where asking if I was okay, Yongguk oppa's deep voice came in my head. Everyone in the room was talking at the sametime the one voice that stuck out was the creepy guys. 'Your mine.' I cringed, but tears came through  my eyes. Sobs came from my mouth I couldn't stop it. 'I will never be yours, not when you almost took everything away from me Ryan. When I'm happy you want  to come  back. Just let me  be happy, Please let me be with Chanyeol.' I thought. I didn't put a wall up, so Chanyeol heard my thoughts. "W-Why does Ryan have to ruin everything, When I'm happy he comes back." I said. I said between sobs. I heard Yongguk Oppa said, "He wants the necklace  around  your neck, He would do anything to get that necklace Breaking you and Chanyeol up would be the first  thing he would want to do and he wouldn't care what the conquences where." Yongguk Oppa said. 

       My brothers left instep for Zelo, Chanyeol hadn't said a word since the manger and Kris told him what happened. I looked at Chanyeol's face, The others went upstairs when I was to busy looking at Chanyeol and Chanyeol was to busy not talking and staring at the floor. "Why didn't you tell me right after it happened?" Chaneyol said finally looking at meeting my face with tears coming out. "You where at a radio show, I didn't want to stress you out when you where there." I said. "So you wait until 11:00, and you don't even tell me I heard from Kris and our manger!" Chanyeol said He was tearing up. "I." I couldn't finish because Chanyeol cut me off. "What if they didn't tell me, would you have never told me?" Chanyeol said. "I would've told you." I said. "Than why didn't you tell me when I was calling your name earlier." Chanyeol said. "Nothing came  out, I tried to..." I couldn't finish again because he cut me off yet again. "You need to try harder!" Chanyeol yelled. I was suprised at the outbrust and scared. "Chanyeol I.." I couldn't finish. 'Why does he keep cutting me off?'I thought. Putting up a wall yet again. "If You didn't tell me  and  that guy comes again and again. Would you have fallen in love with him? And forgot about me." Chanyeol said.  "I could never for..." I'm starting to get irraited he keeps cutting me off and not letting me finish my sentances. "What if you do? You could ne..." This time I cought him off I crashed my lips to his.

   And it worked, I saw his shocked face. When I pulled away he was still in shock. I grabbed his arm, it was 12:40 PM so not that much people will be out so Chanyeol wouldn't have to wear a hood and a mask. Chanyeol had his shoes already on, I told Kris were I was going Chanyeol was still in a daze. I locked the door, pulling him along. He still had a daze/ shocked look on his face. "I admit it, I should've told you right when it happened. But I didn't and I'm sorry, But I could never think of forgeting you. Not when I have you engraved in my mind, not when I finally found you....Someone other than my brothers who actually loves me, who actually cares. You think I would give you up for the jerk that tried to kill me. You think I would give up my happy virus for anything." I said. I stopped when we got to a pond I was currently sitting next to him on a rock, the river in the distance, although it was dark the stars lightened the sky and  the moon lighted up the sky more. 

    I looked him in the eye when I said, "Don't worry I'm yours and your mine." I said. Chanyeol had tears coming out, he cried. He hugged me tightly I didn't care if his tears dropped on my head. "I love you Chanyeol." I said.