Pay attenion

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

A/N: So we have FIVE more Chapters in this story left! Than this story would end! So for the readers,  that read this far, Viewed this story, Suscribed and upvoted. Thank you So much! I really won't forget you all! So please tell me what you think of the last five chapters..
And like I did with 'Blue Roses' There will be 2 alternate ending's of this story! So please also state in the comment which one you like better. Well Please read this chapter and Enjoy!

- Zeldamato12


Chanyeol's POV:

     Ivory Has been passing by here everyday, she just hasn't been inside the dorm in quite along time. I heard a laugh outside, I walked outside through the sliding door's. The laughing stopped I was kind of confused that all of a sudden I felt someone Hug me from around my waist. I was shocked, "Let... " I trailed on becuase I saw a head of Orange, red and blonde hair infront of me. "Let what Yeolie?" I was shocked with who's voice this is.. "I-Ivory?" I asked shocked. And just as I thought it was Ivory who was looking at me, with a smile on her face.. "Ivory What are you doing here?" I asked. She smiled, Before looking to the forest. "I missed you Yeolie." She said. "It's only been a week." I pointed out confused. She looked to the forest, "I don't know if everything would be the same after the war." Ivory said.

   I looked to Ivory confused, "What are you saying?" I asked. She signed and looked to me, "As long as Your with me, your just going to get hurt." Ivory said. I was looking to her head, Her hair was blowing off to the side and it had gotten long since the first time she turned human.. "It means I can't see you for a while, that is unless I can pull them away from you.." Ivory said. "But wouldn't they still smell your scent from me?" I asked. She signed and she looked to me, "I have a plan.. But it would require alot of my enegry." Ivory said. I remember what happened last time she used to much of her enegry and it required her to be very taried and she passed out for a day and it worried me, How long would she be passed out for this time? "What is your plan this time?" I asked. Ivory looked to me but than she stopped and looked by my side. "Come out here everyone." Ivory said. All of my members came out and Jinha did to. "You saw us?" Suho said. "Correction I saw Zitao first." Ivory said.

- One Day later-

      Ivory didn't tell me what the plan... I was sitting here with the rest of my members, taking a break from our dance pratice until I saw someone that looked like me pass right by me, Wearing one of Zelo's Shirts, I was shocked. Especailly when I saw the person looked over here... (A/n: Chanyeol doesn't know that it's Ivory). The person looked to me with a apologtic look.. Than the person started running really fast. I saw Ryan and Sean following after, so I hid from their view, when I felt them about to look over here. The person was running straight to the woods.

 

-One Week Later-

The look alike of Me came back... And he looked taried, I saw something was on his shoulder. He Had walked inside the Company.. "You used the Mirror Spell for a week!" Exo's Manger said. "It was the only way to drag Ryan and Sean to Away.." I didn't realize how deep my voice was.. "I know that But Ivory... Did you even think to eat and Drink something." Exo's Manger asked. "I Drank water." Ivory said. "But You didnt eat anything..." Exo's Manger said. My eyes widened, "I-Ivory?" I asked. "It's only a Mirror Spell." Ivory said, She was using the mirror spell, so it felt like I was looking at a twin of myself. "As I was saying, It's not a big deal Manger.." Ivory said. "Not a big deal! Don't you feel dizzy since you didn't eat anything for a whole week!" Exo's manger said. "I feel dizzy because I'm using to much power.. Not that I didn't eat.." Ivory said. I relalized the spell was starting to ware off. Because Ivory was weakened, She turned back to her regular self... So the shirt she was wearing was kind've like a dress now.. She almost fell over, but than I ran and caught her. "This is why you should've let yourself eat and sleep." Yongguk hyung said coming from the open sliding door.

"There was no time for that.." Ivory said. Himchan hyung signed worriedly.. When he was giving Ivory a bowl of soup.. "Your pushing yourself to hard Ivory." He said. Ivory took the bowl and Finished the food in a few minutes. "You where hungry.." I said. Ivory looked to me, "Why didn't you eat..." I said, worriedly.. "Ryan and Sean kept chasing me until just today early in the morning... I left them in a strange land.. " Ivory said. I cleanched my fist tightly, "Still you should've eat something, You should've slept atleast a few hours a night.." I said. "There was no time for that.." Ivory said. "No time for that? But you somehow found time to drink water." I said. "You need water to live." Ivory said. The others slowly began to leave, because they knew I would explode soon.. "You need all three!" I yelled, When Ivory's eyes widened I regreted it.. "I-I'm sorry." I said. I stood up, "Your angry.." Ivory said.

     Ivory looked down, "I'm sorry I'm just a bother..." I vory said. I cleanched my fist, Since we are standing up already..I put my hand under Ivory's chin, Making her look to me, "Your not A bother.." I said. "Than why did you just yell.." Ivory said. "I'm disapponted in you.. I said. Ivory's eyes widened, "Your Disappointed in me?" Ivory asked. I let go of her chin.. "Why?" Ivory asked. "Your not supposed to strave yourself, Or not let your self sleep.." I said. " I didn't have time to.." Ivory said. "What's the big deal.. I didn't get hurt.." Ivory said. I punched the wall,  Making Ivory jump.. I looked to Ivory, I didn't care if my right hand was bleeding.. "I'm disappointed in you, because you would have gotten hurt, or worse.. you would've died.. If you have time to Mirror me and drag Ryan and Sean away from the City of Seoul, Than your able to Eat and Sleep!" I said strictly.. "What where you thinking!? Running day and night without sleep and a proper meal.. " I said.

"It was the only way to Protect you.." Ivory said. "I don't want to be protected, if your going to put yourself at risk.." I said. "If not. How else would I keep them away from the city.." Ivory said. "Do you really think it's the best way to not have a proper meal, Or proper sleep for a week!?" I said. "But I couldn't stop and risk them turning back around.." Ivory said. "You don't get it do you?" I asked. "Get what? That your being stupid.." Ivory said.


Ivory's POV:

    " Is that really the way you want to protect me?" Chanyeol said. Before He walked away, walking upstairs and slamming the door closed behide him.. I was angry.. I don't get way he was yelling angrily..

 - Two days Later-

     I had just told my brothers what happened with Chanyeol. "You don't get it do you?" Himchan oppa asked. "What do you mean? he is the one that is acting all Angry.." I said. "His just worried about you.." Zico said. "Ivory the reason why he was so angry at you was because he was worried.." Zico said. I was shocked, I was starting to realize that.. Especailly when I looked back to the last day.. I felt bad now.. When I looked back and looked back on his actions and his words with what Zico said in mind..

"I-I didn't know.." I said. "Thats why I told you to look closly at peoples actions and what they are saying.." Yongguk oppa said. "I know but normally Chanyeol would just tell me his feelings." I said. "I don't know.. But it seemed that he had different emotions running through, but the strongest Emotions where Anger, Disappoinment.. And Worry.." Yongguk oppa said. I looked down.. "You should Apologize the next time you see him.." Zico said.

    When I laid on the bed later that night, I was staring at the ceiling.. Tears streamed down my cheeks, epsecailly with What I said to Chanyeol last.. "Why didn't I notice, It was all in your eyes.. Why didn't I notice.. I'm I really that Clueless." I said.


Chanyeol's POV:

    I threw one of my stuffed animals on the ground.. Before I flopped on the bed.. "I'm sorry.." I mumbled.. I looked to the picture of me and Ivory..

-Next Morning-

   When I woke up in the morning, I realized I was the only one at the dorm. So I spent it on cooking breakfeast for myself and eating by myself. I was currenly watching tv.. Until there was a knock on my door. And I got up and walked to the door, only to see Ivory there... I was about to close the door in front of her, until she said... "I'm sorry.. I was being an idoit.. I Disappionted you.." Ivory said. "That's not it.." I said. We were sitting on the couch I was sitting across from Ivory.. "I should've noticed it..." Ivory said. I was shocked when she said that.. I was going to answer but than Ivory talked again.."You where worried weren't you?" Ivory asked. I looked down.. I had my bandaged hand on laying on my lap. "Y-your a idoit you know that.." I said. "How am I an idoit." Ivory asked. "Why didn't you notice Earlier.." I asked. Ivory signed, "You where shouting, so I didn't know underneath the anger you where worried." Ivory said. 

   "I overacted.. I'm sorry.." I said. "No you didn't.. Of course I didn't notice the feelings you where hiding under the anger." Ivory said. "Pay attenion next time.." I said. Ivory frowned.


Ivory's POV:

 

-One week later-

   There was alot of Foxes and wolfs, crowding around the dorm of exo.. "It's all my fault.." I said from the tree looking to the building. With Zelo with me.. "We need to fight now.." Zelo said. "Lets tell the others.." I said. We Ran off.