Fight for what we Believe in?

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Chanyeol's POV:

 

   

 

There has been foxes everywhere around the dorm... and the fact that they got a letter from the fox council. 

Ivory Was laying her head on my shoulder. "Maybe the only way to protect everyone we love is to fight Ryan and Sean.." Ivory said. "You know we could also lose our lifes." Pyo said. Ivory signed, before she sat up and getting her head off my shoulder and she said. "It's eiether that, Or I put myself in.. Because they want me in the first place." Ivory said. "No! I'm not letting you go and turn yourself in.." Yongguk hyung said. "Than what?" Ivory said. "The question is more along the lines of, if we are willing.. to fight for what we believe in.... even though we know we may lose everything we Care about? Do we fight even when everything might be ripped away from us?" Himchan asked. Ivory looked to me.. "I hope not everything.." She said. before looking back to her brothers and cousins. "I guess I'm in." Ivory said. I was speachless when Ivory said that...

  She was never the person for fighting, So why is she suddenly wanting to fight now... "You actually want to?" Himchan hyung asked Ivory with a shocked voice. "Ivory Noona you do relalize that we could lose everything. Our home, our stuff, Our lives.." Yongjae said. "I get it.. Yongjae Ah..But Wouldn't you rather fight, than inncoent people losing there lifes...Because of the violent clan members of Sean and Ryan." I said. All of Ivory's family members looked at eachother. "True.." Yongguk hyung said.

"We just have to lead the war away from exo, Jinha and the rest of the city." Himchan hyung said. "How? They know our scent and they can smell it off of them." Zelo said. "How about we try not being by their side for a little so the smell get away for alittle." Zico said. All of Ivory's family members looked to her.


Ivory's POV:

    I looked to Chanyeol, "Even if I stay away from Chanyeol for alittle they would still smell my scent from him." Ivory said. "Thats right." Yongguk oppa said. "What do we do? I'm afriad, Chanyeol is going to keep getting in harms way if they keep smelling Ivory's scent off him." Himchan oppa said. I looked to Chanyeol, I laid my head on his chest And hugged him. I don't want anything bad happening to Chanyeol. Chanyeol was shocked, When I did that. "I-I can't lose him." I said. Yongguk oppa must've sensed that I was sad and scared because he looked to the forest and looked like he was in deep thought.

 

   I was scared, I don't want to lose Chanyeol. He became such a big part of my life, that I don't know what I would do with him.. "I guess you would have to move here Ivory." Yongguk said. I stood up and said "Yongguk oppa maybe I could try using that spell you thought me when I was fourteen." Yongguk stopped what he was doing and he looked to me. "Ivory No... You can't" Zico mumbled. Himchan ran to me, Putting his hand on my shoulder, "Ivory I'm letting you do that! You could lose your life!" Himchan said. I looked down, "I-it might be the O-only way to Protect him." I said. Himchan oppa stopped squeezing my shoulder his grip lightened, When he said tears rolling down my cheeks. I looked up at Himchan Oppa and the rest of my family. "I know what I'm doing might put all of us in danger, Especailly me. But If anything where to happen to Chanyeol, I wouldn't know what to do.. S-so please let me do it.. It's the only way." I said. They all looked down, "He means to much to you doesnt he?" Himchan oppa said. Himchan oppa was the one that didn't really agree with Chanyeol and my relationship when I first told him and I think he still feels that Chanyeol isn't right for me.

    I nodded, Himchan oppa looked to Chanyeol who was behide me, He looked to Yongguk oppa. "I guess Chanyeol also Changed all of us to.." Taeil said. "Even Jinha, took our little Maknae's heart." B-bomb said. When Zelo pushed him lightly in the shoulder, all of me and my family laughed. "But I'm serious, It started with Chanyeol first.If Ivory never met him, we would probably be thinking the same way we where." Taeil said. "Even Jongin changed us alittle to.." Himchan oppa said. "How? He is just Jinha's brother?" I said. "He may just be Jinha's brother, And not the Chanyeol who is for a fated reason bonded to you.. But he kind of in a way was in this to.. Because Ivory when you first met the maknaes what did you see them as?" Yongguk oppa said. I looked to Zitao, Jongin and Sehun. "It kind of reminded me of My little brothers." I said. Than I looked back to Yongguk oppa said. He was smiling. "So they reminded you of Yongjae, Jungup and Zelo when you first met exo?" Yongguk said. "Not exactly.. Well..." I trialed on and looked to Sehun, than back to Yongguk. "Sehun reminded me of Zelo ah.." I said. "Sehun Hyung reminded you of me? I can't believe it.." Zelo said. "No not in that way.. Like in someone that I felt that I had to protect, just like you Zelo.. When you where first born, I was five years old, When I first saw you I felt that I had to protect you from the world around you.." I said. Zelo was shocked.

He was looking at me, "Yongjae, Jungup and you where all like that.. I felt that I had to protect all of three of you guys.. But it was mostly you Zelo ah.." I said. "No wonder you treat would always be worried about Zelo, even when he was right next to us." Daehyun pointed out.  "And Sehun, Kai and Zitao.. when I first met them I felt that same feeling.." I said. "Exactly.." Yongguk oppa said. "What does that have to do with Jongin having something in this?" Daehyun said. "Well Me and Himchan kind of Felt that The three of them where like little brothers in a way to.." Yongguk oppa said. "What about Suho and Kris. Did you feel any connection with them when you first met exo?" Yongguk oppa said. "Kris gege I felt that he reminded me of you yongguk oppa." I said. Yongguk oppa looked shocked. "How? Kris is nothing like Yongguk?" Himchan oppa said. "Not exactly.. Kris Gege, I felt that he had the same leader like personality like Yongguk oppa, And he looked cold hearted when I first met him, just like how you looked when Chanyeol first met you." I said. Yongguk oppa glared at me,

"But inside he wasn't like that, just like you Yongguk oppa. When it was just You, Himchannie oppa and me. You acted cold hearted to everyone, Mom and dad weren't around that much so I never really got to see how you acted around them and Himchan oppa you acted indifferent, cold hearted with him.. But when it came to me, you never acted cold hearted or in different to me.. With me you where protective, kind hearted and loving. Kris gege  when I first met him, He had the same cold hearted mask like you. And I know he disliked me, especailly when me and Chanyeol first got together, he didn't really trust me that much.. But as time went on I relalized Kris is alot like Yongguk Oppa." I said. "It's true, Yongguk hyung always had a soft spot for his baby sister." Himchan oppa said. looking to Yongguk oppa said. "Now With Suho Gege, he reminded me of Himchan oppa." I said. "What!?" Himchan oppa said. Yongguk oppa laughed whole heartedly. "Suho oppa or maybe even D.O kind of seemed motherly." I said. "Just like Himchan hyung." Daehyun said looking to Himchan oppa said. "Suho hyung isn't called the mother of exo for nothing." Chanyeol said from behind me. "The other members felt like brothers to me actually." I said. "Expect for Chanyeol hyung." Zelo pointed out.

    I was thankful that Chanyeol was sitting behide me and he didn't see the blush on my face when Zelo said that. "Exactly how did you feel about us, when you first met us concerning your bad history with Humans ?" Kris asked, from next Daehyun. "Chanyeol was the first human I met, When I first saw him I knew just by looking at him, that he wasn't the same as all the others. You guys where the same way, My heart could sense That you guys wheren't all the same. That's why I protected you guys.. I felt that you guys wheren't the same as the ones I encountered before... I was going to run away, Because I knew my clan was searching for me, But than.." I said. "Chanyeol picked you up." Yongguk said.

   "Right he did." I said. "I was there when that happened." Yongguk said. I was shocked when Yongguk oppa said that. "Really than why didn't you come down?" I asked. "I was seeing what Chanyeol would do.. If he had hurt you I would have jumped him.. But he never did." Yongguk said. I sweat dropped when Yongguk said he would have jumped Chanyeol if he hurt me. "I was shocked when I saw Chanyeol gently pick you up, unlike the way the hunter picked you up that one time. I sensed a different feeling when I had seen Chanyeol just like you said you did. I began to follow him secretly around, for the six months.. I saw him on the stage by sneaking in with my human form.. And I was watching inside the window when Exo was pratcing and I saw how he treated s and I saw for myself he wasn't different. Because he was way to Cheerful and postive, that I knew he probably didn't have the heart to kill you or any of us." I said. I looked to Chanyeol, But than to Yongguk. "Wait thats why you where never home that much?" Daehyun asked. Yongguk nodded, "When Ivory turned human, I was watching over her, even the moment that she was sitting outside by herself with her legs over the railing." Yongguk said. "If you saw that why didn't you go to her?" Himchan oppa asked. "I was going to go over and comfort her, But than Chanyeol came out and talked to her. I stopped myself for walking over there." Yongguk answered Himchan Oppa's question.
  
   "So where you watching Over Chanyeol when Kris and him got into a fight and he was all hurt." Xiumin asked. "I was there, And I could say I was kind of angry when I saw kris punch, I would have jumped in if it wasn't for you stopping The fight." Yongguk oppa said. "So that means you where there when Ivory had left the dorm without telling Chanyeol." Kris said. "Yes. I was actually following Chanyeol the whole time. When he was running around the city. And I saw him cry in front of the door, Thats why I ran all the way to where Ivory was." Yongguk oppa said. "What!?" All of exo asked at the same time. Yongguk oppa chuckled. I could feel Chanyeol's eyes where piercing through my head. "Why didn't you come back? If your brother talked to you?" Chanyeol asked. I knew he was kind of angry at me alittle bit. I looked to Chanyeol and he was giving me a look, his eyes alittle watery. "I was worried that I would only hurt you.. I am very clueless when it comes to love, I never really had good experience with it. I was afraid that I would only hurt you, Since I've never really been in love with someone the right way.. Because for Ryan and Sean they had used me to try to get the necklace." I said. I can tell Chanyeol was shocked, He was founding out another reason why I was gone for a month.

I could hear everyone had went to the kitchen, leaving us alone in the living room.

    As soon as everyone left, Chanyeol looked to me, He was giving me a surprised look. I Was looking down, "Why didn't you tell me? When you had came back?" Chanyeol said. "I was afraid that.." I trialed on.. "Afriad of what? I had told you I was never going to leave you." Chanyeol said. I looked to Chanyeol, And he was looking to me, With soft caring eyes. Tears rolled down my cheeks, "I was afraid that You wouldn't want to be my side because I didn't understand love and you did." I said. Chanyeol stood up, "You love Me don't you?" Chanyeol asked. I nodded. "Than why would I give up on you? Even if you didn't understand love at first, As long as you love me, I wouldn't give up on you." Chanyeol said. I felt tears well up in my eyes more and it rolled down my cheeks when I blinked. Chanyeol went to me and whipped my tears away. He hugged me tightly..

   "I would never give up on you.." Chanyeol said. I put my head on his chest now.


Jinha's POV:     

   Ivory was done packing  her stuff from the room, With the help of Daehyun who had teleported here grabed her stuff and He had teleported to his house. She was just standing infront the room looking up at the ceiling. "Unnie Whats wrong?" I asked. She looked to me, I was shocked to see tears roll down her cheeks. She walked to me, And I was shocked when She hugged me, "Take care of yourself okay Kid." She said. She let go of me, and Ruffled my hair, She picked up the framed picture of her and Chanyeol oppa. Before she walked outside the room, exo was all sitting downstairs on the couch. 

    Ivory walked downstairs. Oppa's all said goodbye to her when it got to my brother, Ivory smiled and said, "Watch over your sister okay." Ivory said. Jongin oppa nodded, Finally Ivory got to Chanyeol oppa. She smiled, But I saw tears rolled down her cheeks, Chanyeol hugged Ivory Unnie putting his chin lightly on Ivory's head. I watched from up here, When Chanyeol let go. He smiled at Ivory, "I believe in you.. I'll wait for you." Chanyeol said. Ivory unnie had tears rolling down her cheeks. Chanyeol smiled weakly, He leaned his forehead to Ivory's before he lifted away and Kissed her forehead the next time he leaned in.. And than he kissed Ivory on the lips, they stood there for a few seconds before Chanyeol and Ivory let go.. Chanyeol oppa and Ivory unnie was out of breathe when they let go.. "I love you Ivory.." Chanyeol said. "I love you too." Ivory said. Chanyeol oppa smiled, Ivory walked to Zelo who was looking through the forest, Before he looked to me. I saw his eyes where Saddened, but his face didn't show it.. "Stay safe okay.." Zelo said. Before he turned to the forest, And said. "Noona lets go, the others are waiting." He said. Before he opened the glass door of the sliding door. Ivory turned to her fox form, she looked to Chanyeol. Chayeol bended down in front of Ivory. He hugged ivory.. Before petting her fox fur. "Call me when you get there okay." Chanyeol said. Ivory nodded, Chanyeol stood up. And Ivory an off on all fours and walked down the stairs. While Zelo stood There staring at the forest through the window.

    Jongin oppa was looking to me, "Jinha, get down here and Say goodbye to Zelo." Zelo looked to me, Before he said, "It's fine, She is still angry at me." Zelo said. Before he turned to his fox form, I saw his blonde fox form shined in the sunlight. He was about to go out, Until I ran down the stairs. "Zelo wait!" I called. Zelo stopped and looked to me, He was in his fox form already. Zelo barked at me, I know what he was saying.. 'I thought you said you where angry at me.' Zelo had said. I signed, Before I bended down infront of Zelo. "I was angry at you... But the truth is... I was scared I wouldn't see you all again." I said. Zelo looked to me with a shocked face. He barked to me several times, like how long it will be for a sentence if he was in his human form. 'The war hasn't started yet, Ivory is just moving out of the dorm for now. So Ryan and Sean and the other clans won't target you guys.' He said.

 "I know but.." I said. Zelo signed in his fox form it seemed weird. He Nuzzled his nose to my leg, I was shocked to see the mark on my wrist was glowing. His eyes where smiling at me, 'Watch yourself, I'll come back I promise.' Zelo thought. Tears rolled down my cheeks, as I hugged Zelo's fox form to me. When I let go of him, He put his paw on my leg. 'I love you Jagi.' He thought. I smiled, "I love you too Zelo." I said. Zelo nodded, I stood up, Zelo nuzzled my hand. Before he turned around, looked to me once more before he ran out the open door and jumped down after climbing up on top of the railing. I saw him, Block B and the rest Of his brothers ran off. Ivory was the first fox I saw that had ran off Since she has the strongest smell and Strongest hearing. I Heard Zico oppa's howl from the distance to tell us where they were.

  I smiled, When I heard the howl. "That was Zico hyung wasn't it." Sehun oppa asked. I nodded, "He probably was telling Jinha where they were." My brother said. "No, it wasn't me that he was howling too." I said. "Who was it for than?" Kris oppa asked. I closed the sliding door, before I looked to Chanyeol oppa. "He was telling Chanyeol where they where." I said. Chanyeol was shocked, "What makes you think that?" Xiumin asked. I looked to forest, I heard another howl.. "I could hear what Zico oppa understand what he was saying.. and it wasn't for me." I said. I smiled, 'Chanyeol keep smiling.' was what I heard. "What was he saying then?" Kris said. "Chanyeol Keep smiling." I answered. I turned around and looked to Chanyeol, And he was shocked. I smiled. "He knew you where worried about Ivory.. So when they got to the middle of the forest he howled and than Howled a second time, when they reached the tree house." I said.


Ivory's POV:

   I looked to the sky.. We were in the living room, all of me and my family. "I Don't know what your going to do ... But I'm going to fight even if I never Set foot on the ground again.." I said, looking to Himchan oppa. I knew he was kind of not wanting to fight, being afriad of somthing had went wrong. "Fine, I guess I'll do it.." Himchan said.

"I guess now.. Losing isn't a option, even if we lose our life." Jaehyo said.