Even if You don't, I do

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Ivory's POV:

   I remember what my brother said... To me last night..
 

Flashback:

"Chanyeol is bonded to you.. Even if you don't live in the dorm.. they would still target him." Himchan Oppa said.

-End of Flashback-

 

So here I was standing infront of Exo's dorm, I sadly looked down letting a tear slip down my eye. "Chanyeol.. I'm sorry But I can't see you anymore." I said.. Before I walked away from the door. I didn't even knock... it was like my body wouldn't move to knock on the door. "What do you mean you can't see me anymore?" Chanyeol asked from behind me.  Tears slipped down my cheeks.

 

"I just can't.." I said. I was about to press the elevater button to go down.. Until Chanyeol grabbed my arm.. "Wait..." He said. He made me face him.. "Why don't you say it to my face that where over." He said. Tears threatened to fall down my cheeks like rivers. "W-where over." I said. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I sobbed alittle. Chanyeol looked to me, "I don't believe it.. Your obviously lying." Chanyeol said. I was.. I was lying to myself.. not just to Chanyeol. "I'm not this is the last time I'll see you." I said. He looked to me and His eyes where starting to get watery.. "Why? Why all of a sudden? What did I do wrong?" Chanyeol asked. Tears rolled down his cheeks.

"It's not your fault.. It's the fact that.." I said. "that what?" Chanyeol asked. I forced my arm away from his soft but strong grip. "I don't love you anymore." I choked out.. Tears rolled down my cheeks. "Your lying! Why are you crying if you don't love me anymore? You still love me, Don't you?" He said. "No.." I said. "Than why can't you even look me in the eye and say it?!" Chanyeol asked. Tears rolled down, My heart was slowly breaking.. But I had to.. I looked to him.. "I never loved you and I never will." I said. "I know your lying.. All those times wheren't lies. You did love me and you still do." Chanyeol said. He is smart.. He is to smart to believe it..

"They where and you fell for it.." I said.. I turned around and walked away.. "Ivory!" Chanyeol called after me.. Tears rolled down my cheeks, "Kajiama!" He yelled. I almost stopped that time but I didn't. "Even if you don't love me anymore! I still love you!" Chanyeol yelled after me.. Tears rolled down my cheeks.. I put my hand to my eyes.. As soon as I got in the elevator.. I slipped down to the floor and tears rolled down like rivers. And I sobbed lightly.. Until I got to the bottom floor. I looked up to See Zelo there. "Noona" Zelo said sadly.. Tears rolled down.. I sniffled and Hugged Zelo Tears rolled down like rivers and I sobbed quietly.. Zelo hugged me tightly..

When I got to the tree house. "How are you feeling?" Zico asked. "Like a million knives are in my stumach." I mumbled. Everyone in my family looked to me sadly.. I looked down.. "Lets do the plans." I said. Faking a smile. Everyone looked to me sadly not believing anything. "You didn't have to do it like that.." Himchan oppa said. "I had to.. him hating me was punishment for putting him in danger." I said. "Ivory noona." Zelo said. "I don't want to talk about it anymore.. lets just stuck with what the plan is going to be." I said. Everyone still looked to me sadly.


Chanyeol's POV:

      I was sitting here looking to the ceiling and I could feel eyes burning holes in the back of my head. My members been worried about me.. Since yesterday.. I've been crying the whole night.. And it didn't help that the picture was by the bedside of my bed still.. I looked down yet again.. I couldn't cry anymore.. it felt that all of my tears had been used already..

I'm to tarried to cry any longer. I've been crying for a 3 days already.. and I was tarried to go longer. Tears would no longer come out when I'm sad... I used all my tears already.. I missed her to much.. It's been hard to get up when I'm supposed to.. or anytime..All I have been wanting to lay on bed and Stare at the ceiling. "why I'm I so depressed?" I asked.

"I used all my tears already they won't come out anymore.." I mumbled.


Jinha's POV:

 

   I was walking in the woods and I saw the tree house wasn't there.. "Where is the tree house?" I asked shocked I didn't see it.. I ran back to the dorm.. "Oh no.." I mumbled. I ran to the dorm building and I ran up the stairs not bothering about the elevator and I ran to the room and put my key in the lock and unlocked the door. I ran to the home phone and Called Zelo's phone.. But he wouldn't answer, So I called Daehyun oppa, He didn't answer eiether. I went down the whole list. And I finally got to Ivory unnie, and It led to voice mail.. "Where are you guys!? Why did you leave!" I yelled.. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I slipped down to the floor, My back angist the counter. "Whats wrong Jinha?" Kris asked from the dinning table. I was cleanching the Sweater Ivory gave me for my birthday this year.. Tears wouldn't stop.. they just couldn't.. "Where did you go Ivory unnie..." I mumbled. "Where did you all go?" I asked.