Hide and seek

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Chanyeol's POV:
     

        When I woke up Ivory was asleep next to me laying her head on my chest, we where in the living room, I carefully got up carrying Ivory to her and Jinha's room. I laid her on the bed lightly, I was disppointed in her for leaving me. But I never told her yet, I know she will be aplogizing over and over. Even if she was only gone for a month it felt more than one month.I walked out of her room to see Kris up in my face I backed away clenching my heart, He scared the heck out of me. "What the Heck Hyung?" I said. I still haven't fully forgiven him for what happened like the time before Ivory left..Before I came home.

Flashback:

  We we're pratricing, but than Sehun talked about Ivory. Kris Hyung Cringed and said bad stuff about her, I looked at him angry that he can even talk about Ivory like that, He could be my hyung but I will not let anyone talk to Ivory that way. "Why are you acting like this?" I asked him. He looked at me, with an angry expression. "What did I ever do wrong? Is loving someone a bad thing?" I asked. He glared daggers at me, "What the heck Hyung! You not even expalining to me what I did wrong?" I said. "Ivory isn't meant for you." Kris said. My eyes widened, I was angry and confused. "How? huh. How? I'm allowed to have crush on her and the one time when I'm happy with her as her boyfriend as her partner you say she isn't meant for me!?" I said. "Your from two different worlds, She was once a fox that turned human, and your an Idol! You can both get hurt, You can both fall down and be hurt. You can both get hurt." Kris said. "Than I'll protect her!" I said. "CAN'T YOU TELL WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY!" Kris yelled. "What your saying is useless!What your saying makes no sense! I'm allowed to fall in love with her but I'm not allowed to be with her forever since we bonded! You know how wrong that sounds." I said.

    "IT'S BECAUSE YOUR ACTIONS ARE USELESS!" Kris yelled. "HOW!? ALL I'M DOING IS LOVING HER?!" I yelled back. Something in me snapped but I was meaning to punch him in the face but Kris punched me on the lips and punched my stumach really hard. Kris was about to hurt me more until Xiumin put his arm infront of me and Lay held Kris back. "Chanyeol just go to the dorm and rest." Xiumin said. I obeyed the oldest of the group and left going home and that's when Ivory saw me.

-End of Flashback-

     I was about to move on to my room but He suddenly mumbled, "I'm sorry." Kris said. I looked at him like with a surprised look. "Forgive me." Kris said. I knew Ivory would be up in face for me to forgive them. "I forgive you." I said. I smiled, the members where staring over like it was some kind of show. "The happy virus is back!" Sehun said. Jinha was smiling, something in her pocket was virabiting. Jinha took her phone out, her smile left her face and became sad. She had tears coming out. Jinha eyes widened and she screamed. Ivory came walking out of the room because the loud scream woke her up. "Jinha whats wrong?" Ivory said. Their was someone at the porch door but we couldn't call secruity because we saw this one guy with Blue hair who looked about 16 years old, He was 184 CM tall. Ivory's eyes widened, " what?" I asked I felt her uneasiness. "The boy his clan is related to mine." Ivory said.

  "Zelo!" Ivory said. The blue haired boy looked over to Ivory. "Noona?!" Zelo said. Jinha kept staring at him. "What happened to your blonde hair, as a fox it was blonde not blue." Ivory said pulling on his hair. "OW!" Zelo said. He growled at Ivory rubbing his head. "Stop that, your not a fox anymore." Ivory said. She pulled Zelo's hair, "Alright! Alright!" Zelo compilaned. When Ivory let go he was rubbing his head, "Why do you pull so hard." Zelo compilaned. "Your only a kid as a fox." Ivory said. "But I'm a teeanager as a human!" Zelo compilaned. "You still behave like a baby."Ivory said. "Stupid sister." Zelo compilaned under his breathe. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!" Ivory yelled. She pulled on his hair alot harder. "ALRIGHT I'M SORRY!" Zelo yelled on the verge of tears. Ivory let go, "STUPID BRAT YOU BETTER BE THANKFUL I SAVED YOU THAT ONE TIME, YOU WOULD'VE BEEN DIED BY NOW!" Ivory scolded him. "I'm sorry Noona!" Zelo whined. "Behaving that way to your big sister." Ivory said under her breathe. "Who is he?" I asked. "My bratty baby brother, as a fox and  as a human. As a fox his a kid but as a human his 16 years old." Ivory said.
     "Baby brother!" Kai, Tao and sehun said surprised. "What? I have 3 other baby brothers. And two big brothers." Ivory said. (A/N:There you have it, BAP is Ivory's brothers. But sometimes some foxes don't travel around with family clans sometimes it's just as they please. Ivory choose to go to the Vulpine Clan but is still related to BAP regardless.) "Speaking of which Zelo where is the others." Ivory said. "Hyungs are running around the city. When you disappred we searched for days when we saw you outside on the porch Yongguk Hyung told us to turn back cause he knew you where safer here than in the forest." Zelo said. "What do you mean?" Ivory said. "When you left a fight happened between Vulpine and black pearl they fought. Noona your the last of your clan left." Zelo said. Ivory eyes widened, "Yongguk Hyung said he was happy you were here when it happened, But thats not the reason why I'm here." Zelo said. "What other news do you have." Ivory said. "Black pearl won the fight after killing your clan members and seeing you weren't there, they are searching for you. They want to kill you, because of the thing around your neck." Zelo said. Ivory looked down around her neck was a fox tooth, but not just any fox tooth there was powers inside it. Ivory looked scaredly at Zelo, "I told you should've broke it when you had a chance Noona." Zelo said. "I know, How does the others feel about this." Ivory said.

     "Yongguk Hyung is being the protective brother he is, Himchan hyung keeps bickering on and on about them hurting you, Daehyun Hyung I don't know what he feels about it, Yongjae Hyung is trying to think of a plan to protect you and Jungup Hyung is compilaning about how much of a bother Himchan hyung is but Jungup deep down is worried about you." Zelo said. "What exactly is Himchan Oppa saying." Ivory asked. "Oh 'My poor Sister.' like every second." Zelo said. Ivory laughed, "Why do they need this anyways?" Ivory said. "Because they want the power to contral all of the foxes and that is what power the necklace has." Zelo said. "Me the power to contral foxes?" Ivory said surprised. "Yes, the fox tooth is of our great great great grandfather before he turned to a human He once ruled all the foxes before he got killed by the great great great grandmother of black pearl killed him but the cousin of our grandfather saved his fox tooth and hid it somewhere." Zelo said. "How do you know all that?"Ivory said. "Yongguk told me, his the one who sent me here." Zelo said. "Do they know I'm a Human now." Ivory said. "Yes apprentaly yes, but they don't know what you look like." Zelo said. I was surprised when Ivory was taking this good while I'm not taking this good and is currently worried.   

            Zelo left one minute later, "Hey are you okay?" I said. I wasn't taking this lightly and the members where the same. She looked to the Fox tooth around her neck that holds the power, I couldn't hear her thoughts and I knew why she was puttng a wall up so I would'nt hear anything. 


Ivory's POV:

"Hey are you okay?" Chanyeol said, I apprentaly shuttered it worried Chanyeol and he asked me if I was okay.  I looked down at the necklace around my neck, I blocked my thoughts from him. 'I'm not taking this lightly, I'm not okay this is some hard news to take.' I thought. But Chanyeol couldn't hear the thought since I put a wall up. This is what I was afriad of  my baby brother Zelo told me that they might use Chanyeol as bait as a trap and try and getting me. That if Chanyeol is alone for even only a second they would hurt him, I don't want that to happen. I don't want him to get hurt, so I don't want to leave him this side. But I'm afriad they might just go and get me without even getting to Chanyeol. Eiether way I'm in trouble one only I get hurt, 2nd Chanyeol will get hurt. I surely hope that Chanyeol doesn't get involved in this but I know it's impossible he would get invlolved since his bonded with me. 

     "Ivory!" Chanyeol said worriedly. I blinked I looked up at him I apprently was uneasy and not taking this lightly at all. I mean who would, I don't want to turn back into a fox, to not be able to talk to Chanyeol, to not be able to be with him. If I die as a human I turn back into a fox. I want to stay as a human now. I still blocked Chanyeol putting a wall up so he doesn't hear my thoughts.'Whats the point in pretending I'm okay when I'm not?' I thought. I might as well cry and sob when I want to and not hide it. I'm not okay, I'm scared, scared of leaving him and he will hate me for real, scared of dying as a human, scared that I'll lose Chanyeol and finally scared that I might live at all as a fox or human. I'm only lying to myself if I say I'm okay when I'm not. I look down, tears coming out. "What's wrong Noona?" Sehun said. Chanyeol looked over at me with his big eyes, bending over to see my tear face. I sobbed, my tears dropped on the floor. Chanyeol from behide me warpped his arms around my stumach and pulled me close I had my hands in my face.'Tell me whats wrong? just let me know what your thinking. Please your scaring me when I can't feel your feelings and hear your thoughts. Especailly at a time like this.' Chanyeol thought. I was still sobbing Chanyeol put his chin on my shoulder, 'Just tell me please.' Chanyeol thought. What's the danger in telling him his your boyfriend, his bonded with you a voice in my head  said. 'I'm scared Chanyeol, I'm terrified, I-I don't want to die. I want to stay human.' I thought. Chanyeol seliently told the members that we are going out on the porch to talk privately, they nodded. Chanyeol grabbed my hand and pulled me to the porch. 

     "What are you scared of, I'm right here I'm never leaving your side. Your not going to die I'm not letting you." Chanyeol said. I had tears coming out of my eyes I was looking down, "Hey look at me." Chanyeol said. I looked up at him, he bended down to my eye level "You'll be okay, I'm not letting anything bad happen to you, I'll protect you. You can count on that." Chaneyol said. "What if they hurt you, I don't want anything bad happening to you." I said. "Nothing's going to happen to me, No matter what happens I'm never leaving your side, You can count on that." Chanyeol said. I covered my mouth to keep the sobs from coming out, Chanyeol unhooks my hand away from month, He kissed my plams of both of my hands. And putting it to his cheeks, after  awhile Chanyeol stared in my eyes. He kissed my forehead, "I Love you Jagiya." Chanyeol said. "I love you to Yeobo." I said. We stayed like that, but than Chanyeol's legs started hurting. He stood up and warpped his arms around my arms. After a few minutes in eachothers embrace we walked inside. "Are you okay Dàjiě?" Tao said.

       Dajie meant 'Big sister' in Chinese. "I'm fine." I said. "Unnie what powers does your brothers have?" Jinha said. "Zelo has the power to jump on high places he probably can jump Northeast Asia Trade tower found in Incheon." I said. Tao's eyes widened "Thats 305 m, 1,001 ft!" Xiumin said. "Yup, Zelo can jump really high up even when he was a fox. Jungup power is Super Strength that kid can pick cars and trees up even  as a fox, Yongjae Power is super smarts, Daehyun has the power to teleport where ever he wants even the past, Himchan Oppa has the power to Understand peoples feelings and healing people  he is known as Sheild in Vulpline and BAP And finally my oldest brother Yongguk Oppa has the power Of super Speed and he is known to be very scary as a fox and as a human, He scares off anybody and everybody. Yongguk Oppa have always liked fighting and is warrior like." I said. 

      "Your big brother how old is he." Kris said. "24 in human years and teenager in fox years, Him and Himchan Oppa are the same age Himchan is a few months younger. But they look alike as foxes not as Humans." I said. "they is only 5 years older than me." I said. "And the other 4, Daehyun is 19 as a Human and he just entered teenage years as a fox, In reality he is one year younger then me. Yongjae is 18 years old as a human and is a preteen as a wolf, Jungup is 17 years old as a  human and is a preteen also and Finally you already know Zelo is 16 as a human and is a Kid in Fox years." I said. "I'm between Himchan Oppa and Daehyun Dongseang." I said. "Daehyun is born the same year as Tao than." Lay Oppa said. I nodded, "I'm born the same year as Chanyeol, But my birthday lands on March 22nd. " I said. "What about your brothers?" Luhan asked.

     "Well Yongguk Oppa is born on March 31st, 1990 he is only a few days younger than Xiumin Oppa, Himchan is born on April 19, 1990 and is only one day older than Luhan Gege, Daehyun is born on June 28, 1993 that makes Tao a few months older than Dae, Yongjae is born on January 24, 1994 Kai is almost 2 weeks older than him but Yongjae is older than Sehun Ah, The other two are kids compared to all of you guys, Jungup is born on February 6, 1995 and Finally Zelo is born on October 15, 1996." I said. I saw Jinha suddenly stand up and walk out of the room, "Jinha?" I asked confused, I looked to Chanyeol. 'Go and talk to her, she probably won't listen to Kai right now.' Chanyeol thought. I nodded and followed after Jinha, I saw her in the room with her face in her pillow. She was crying, and gripping on to the covers. I walked over to her, "What's wrong Jinhyu?" I said. She looked at me with a tear struck face, And looked at the wall. I didn't know what was wrong, "I think I like your brother Zelo Oppa." Jinha said. I was surprised, I looked outside to make sure Kai didn't hear it. Than walked back inside the room,  "Than why are you crying?" I asked. "I don't know." Jinha. I sat down on the corner of her bed, "Maybe it's more than a crush?" I said. She clenched her heart and looked down, "It's N-not like that!" Jinha said. "I felt the same way as you when I first fell in love with Chanyeol. Jinha you fell in love with Zelo Ah." I said. 

   She kept saying she didn't but the more she denied it the more she clenched harder to her chest, Her heart disagreed. 'Geez this girl' I thought. Times like this I should've blocked my thoughts. 'Quit denying it, You love my little brother Jinha.' I thought. I forgot that Chanyeol can hear. 'Did you just say that Jinha fell in love with Zelo?' Chanyeol thought. I looked to Jinha who was still denying. 'Yes but she's denying it, like I did the frist time that I fell in love with you. It wasn't until Jinha forced it out of me was I admiting  it.' I thought. After that it turned quiet but than like 3 seconds. 'Better late than never.' Chanyeol thought. I was confused, I looked to Jinha. "It's okay to love my brother." I said. "I Don't" before she can say  anything else. I interupted her, "Just admit it Jinha, You love him. It's fine if you love him, Just  don't make a big mistake and leave him like I had done leaving Chanyeol behide." I said. "But you came back." I heard a different voice look over. I looked behide it was Chanyeol, Exo behide him. Jinha hid her face in a pillow, I looked at Jinha. I heard her groan, "Why is everyone here!?" Jinha compilaned in the pillow. I laughed, "What scared Kai will get angry at you for liking someone." I said. I looked to Kai, with a 'Are you okay with your sister in love' face. He looked to Jinha and at me, "Yes I'm okay with it but if he hurts her I'm beating him up." Kai said.  "Typocail big brother answer." I said, since I apprentaly have two big brothers. "What do you mean Noona?" Sehun said. "Well When I was Jinha's age which is a kid in Fox age. My big brothers scared away the first one I fell in love with and a thosand times after that. But when I told Yongguk Oppa when I bonded with Chanyeol he said almost the same thing as Kai the only difference he had said. 'This Chanyeol guy better protect you, or I'm going after him." I said. 

      Chanyeol became pale, "I bisacly told him, 'If you even touch him I'll run after you brother  or not." I said. Tao's eyes widened, "Yongguk Oppa was still a fox when I talked to him about  bonding with Chanyeol. Yongguk Oppa is very strong, his the strongest of the 7 of us. Yongguk would've  killed Chanyeol. If Yongguk Oppa hunted him down, Yongguk would've hurt him. Yongguk as a human his still the strongest and still very fast." I said. "He can still hurt me can he." Chanyeol said. I can tell he was very pale. "Don't worry, Yongguk Oppa only said if you don't protect me he will go after you. Plus if he hurts you for no reason I'll go after him even if he is my big brother my power is good hearing and good smell." I said. Yongguk Oppa isn't going to hurt him because Yongguk oppa was the one that told me to just go back to him, I was surprised when Yongguk Oppa being  the protective brother he is I was surprised when he told me to go back to Chanyeol, I'm thinkin Yongguk oppa watched him over night the time I left. 

      Plus Yongguk Oppa, His isn't that cold hearted. He wouldn't really hurt a human, Especially the one that his sister loves. 


Jinha's POV: 

     I watched Zelo walk back through the window, I found my heart beating loudly and really fast  I couldn't breathe. I felt choked, So when Ivory told them about how old her brothers were I walked upstiars because I for some reason when Ivory mentioned Zelo, My heart was beating and yearning for Zelo to come, I walked upstairs and put my face in my pillow. Tears came through my eyes, I clenched to my heart like a few seconds later I heard the door opened and I didn't look even when I felt wieght on the corner of my bed. It was only when Ivory talked is when I looked up, She had asked me whats wrong like I was depressed but I wasn't she was probably worried, "I think I'm starting to Like Zelo Oppa." I said. I felt  my heart break when I told her I liked Zelo Oppa, And when Ivory kept insisting that It was more than like, that I possibly loved Zelo Oppa. When I denied the foxes request that I was not in love with Zelo, My heart was yearning for someone, My heart was calling for someone. 

  I mentaly told myself this was more than love but I refused to admit it to Ivory, because of my boyish attuide I didn't want to admit it that me a tomboy is in love with a boy. That didn't even know me and I knew for instance that he didn't like me back. Again when I said like something snapped in my heart. I cleanched my heart, after everybody came in it started to be about Big brothers and other stuff I walked outside of the room and outside of the dorm. I walked out t-shirt and shorts wearing my tennis shoes, I felt something hit me in the head before everything turned black. 

And when I woke up I was In the forest I saw myself on a black foxes back, it was one of Black Pearl. I felt scared but when I tried screaming I couldn't scream, because I had some shield around me. I could only sliently cried, I was so scared but I couldn't make a sound.