Watch your Step

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Ivory's POV:

       Dream:

I was running somewhere, I heard screaming, I remembered the scream, I started running. And When I got there I saw Chanyeol was laying there with foxes straching and bitting him. My eyes widened, I ran and Tried to get the foxes off of Chanyeol. And when I did, I tired to attack the foxes but a hand came and grabbed my wrist... I looked over and tears rolled down my eyes, He smiled at me. When I looked to his stumach it was covered in blood.... "Don't cry." he said. He reached his arm out and his hand touched my cheek, I grabed his hand that was on my cheek.. "C-Chanyeol." I said. He smiled a weak smile, "If we are really fated, I'll see you in a another life. I love you so much.." Chanyeol said. And he was gone, His eyes closed. "CHANYEOL!" I cried. Tears rolling down my cheeks.


Chanyeol's POV:

 "C-Chanyeol!" I heard a cry, I got up from the bed and it was 1:00 in the morning. But than I was alarmed when I heard a louder cry come after, "CHANYEOL!" Now I knew that was Ivory... I sat up from the bed and walked to Ivory's door and I heard crying coming inside the door, I opened it and Ivory was laying on her bed with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"She's having a bad dream about me?" I asked. I walked to where Ivory was moved over alittle bit, so that I can sit on the outer, When My neck was starting to hurt, I laid on the pillow.. It smelled like Ivory, I smiled at that realization and I wrapped my arms around her waist and embraced her. She was shaking and tears where rolling down her cheeks. "C-Chanyeol" She mumbled crying.. I kissed her forehead and whipped her tears away.. Than I hugged her again.

I dirfted back to sleep... When Ivory's sobbing stopped but she was still shaking.


Ivory's POV:

When I woke up, I noticed I was laying my head on someones chest and someones arms where wrapped around me... I looked up and Saw It was Chanyeol. "It was just a dream.." I mumbled.. I laid my head on Chanyeol's chest once more, A smile was my face. 'No wonder last night I felt someone hugged me in their embrace, kissed my forehead and whipped my tears away.Because it was Chanyeol..' I thought to myself. I didn't want Chanyeol to wake up so I thought that to myself but than when I looked up to Chanyeol again for the second time, his eyes where open and he was looking at me. He smiled before kissing my forehead.

"Hey, good morning.." Chanyeol said. "Good Morning." I said, Smiling. We walked downstairs,  "Had a bad dream last night?" Yongguk oppa asked when I went walking downstairs, following after Chanyeol. "Yes." I said. "What was it about?" Yongjae asked. All of my brothers and cousins where there like always.. "Wait how do you know you weren't here last night Yongguk Oppa?" Jinha asked. I don't know If I should really tell Jinha that it was kind of a dream that can predict the future alittle bit?

   "It's cause of this.." Yongguk oppa said holding up a necklace that I haven't seen in years... I took it from Yongguk oppa's hands and it dangled from side to side. Chanyeol was sitting next to me, On the dinning table on the right side.. "I thought you said you burned this?" I asked. "I did." Yongguk oppa said. "But it came back. Last night when you had a bad dream it started glowing." Daehyun said. Jinha looked confused, "Whats so magical about this necklace?" She said looking to me. But I Inogred her, "Why would it glow, It didn't glow for 12 years." I said. "Something or someone brought it back.." Yongjae said. "The only one that has the power to bring it back is died." Zico said. I tried something, I did the spell in Italian. And it burned my hand that I need to let go of it really fast.  "Ouch.." I mumbled. I looked at my hand and it was all red, and there where marks on it, and little cuts that where bleeding a bit. Chanyeol was Panicking, "Are you okay?! Let me see your hand." Chanyeol said. I let him see my right hand.

   He eyes widened, "Kyungsoo where is the First aid kit?" I asked. "In Jongin and Sehun's room.." D.O Said. Chanyeol walked into Jongin and Sehun's room

(A/n: I know in real life Jongin shares with Kyungsoo... But I just wanted it to be different.. Sorry..)

Chanyeol Took out everything, He cleaned my hand a Moist napkin, that he wetted under the sink. He put medicine on it next And blew on it alittle before putting bandages on the bleeding cuts and warpping my hand.. "Why are you warpping my hand?" I asked. "So that the burn can heal, and I don't want you touching anything with it.." Chanyeol said. I saw the worry in Chanyeol's eyes, And on his face.. shown of clamness, But I know I worried him big time. Even if I just burned my hand.. "Thank you Yeolie.. I'm fine now.." I said. Chanyeol nodded, but I can still see in his eyes that he was worried. He put the first aid kit in my room knowing I get hurt more than Jongin does. Than He came back and sat next to me. I was eyeing the necklace. "What do we do what this?" I asked. Before looking to the necklace around my neck. Himchan jumped back.. "What oppa?" I asked. "Ivory what spell did you do to it?" Himchan. "Why whats wrong?" I asked. "Unnie! It's glowing And moving around!" Jinha expalianed with a shocked look. I put my left hand over it, "Don't touch it. I don't want you to get hurt anymore." Chanyeol said, When he noticed I was about to touch it. "Zico, can you get me a glove?" I asked. Zico reached in his backpack.. And gave it to me. I put the gloves on both of my hands, one on each hand. And I picked it up looking at it. I felt powers coming from it.. Something happened, I heard voices.

'IVORY!'

'IVORY!'

"IVORY!"

 

I was shocked when it was my name that came from the necklace. "Whats wrong Ivory?" Jaehyo asked. I didn't say anything my eyes where still widened. And I suddenly saw a vision.

 

Ivory's Vision:

I saw a body on the ground..and I saw foxes attacking it.. And all of a sudden the foxes looked over to me.
"Beware Ivory." They growled.

 

My eyes widened I put the necklace on the table, And took my gloves off fast. I was shaking... "What did you see?" Yongguk. "It was of a body on the ground and another fox clan was attacking the body and suddenly they looked over at me.." I said. Yongguk looked shocked. "What did they say?" Yongguk asked. "Beware Ivory.." I said. "What?!" All of my cousins and brothers said. "I could also hear someone yelling my name from the necklace." I said. "This is bad.." Taeil said. "Whats wrong Hyung?" Jongup said. "What exact spell did you do Ivory?" Taeil asked. Ingoring Jongup's question.. "I tried destorying it, But..." I said. "But what?" Jaehyo asked. "I couldn't finish it before I burned my hand." I said. "It's no that bad of a spell actually you just turned it on.." Taeil  oppa said. "Than how come I can see visions and hear my name come from the necklace?" I asked. "It depends on what power you have different people have different power..." Taeil oppa said. "Wait I don't understand what exactly does the necklace do?" I asked. "It awakens the powers that some people never knew they had. Or it sees visions.." Taeil said.

"Would the visions become true?" Kris asked. I was starting to get uncomfortable on the dinning table and the others did to.. So we moved to the couches. My family sat on floor. And exo sat the couches. "I was about to sit next to Daehyun and Yongjae until Chanyeol pulled me to him.. And so I sat between him and Jongin.. I laid my head on Chanyeols shoulder.. Chanyeol leaned his head on my head, He intertwined our hands "Depends." B-bomb said. "Depeneds on what?" I asked. "If You keep having the same vision over and over. Than it might happen." B-bomb said. I hoped that the vision that I had in my dream wasn't real.. "What about my dream?" I asked. "It's not true.." Jaehyo said. "What makes you think that?" Zelo asked. "Well for one Zelo.. if Chanyeol dies, Than Ivory dies to..Unless Magically the bond changed alittle, but it won't.." Jaehyo said. "Yeah thats true.. The Bond won't change so easily.. Especailly when the bond between them is pretty strong." Zico said.

    "But the vision you saw when touching the necklace might happen, But we have to found out, the body that the foxes where attacking.." B-Bomb said. "I have a Question though.." Daehyun said. "What Dae?" Yongguk said. "Is it true that Foxes can fall in love with one human, But they can also fall in love with a fox or an animal of their speices?" Daehyun said. Chanyeol lifted his head for alittle.. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around my waist and his chin laid on my shoulder. Kind of like Saying 'My girl' without his words. "It's true on some causes." Yongguk said. "So Ivory can fall in love with human? But she can also fall in love with a fox or wolf?" Chanyeol asked. "Well for Ivory she already has a love as a fox And wolf." Himchan. Chanyeol gasped and wrapped his arms around my waist stronger alittle. "For Me case it's My family that I hold dear to my heart Your my only Boyfriend." I said. Chanyeol's arms lossened alittle but he was still hugging me. Himchan and my other family members nodded. "For Jinha she has a fox soulmate already and it's Zelo.. But her Human soulmate hasn't been found out yet." Himchan said. "Or your just to lazy to look for him Oppa." I said. Chanyeol was the first that started laughing along with everyone else. "Why do I feel like I already know who it is?" Yongjae said. "What do you mean Jae?" Daehyun said.

Zelo looked kind of Jealsous, "I think it's her brother.." I said. "What makes you think it's Jongin?" Daehyun said. I rolled my eyes... "For me, I My soulmate when it comes to wolfs and Fox's is my family.. It doesn't have to be in a love of a boyfriend/Girlfriend or Wife/Husband." I said. Chanyeol was looking at me, Thats why I stopped for alittle to stare at his eyes for a few seconds. "It can be in a form of a sister and brother." I said. "Than Why haven't we seen the sibiling bond on Jongin?" Pyo said. "Well finally you talk.." I said. "What? I didn't want to interrupt you guys." Pyo said. "Maybe it's not Jongin." Daehyun said. "Than who the heck would it be?" I asked. "Maybe it is a soulmate.." Jungup said. Zelo was frowning. "I hope it is Jongin Hyung.." Zelo said. "You actually want it to be her brother." Yongjae said. "Well duh! I would rather it be a sibiling bond, rather than the one me and Jinha have." Zelo said. "Noona what is a Complex bond?" Sehun asked. Sehun got a hold of Yongjaes magic book. "u-uh.." I said. "Noona Whats wrong?" Sehun asked. I hid my head in Chanyeols Chest, I was blushing. "Sorry Sehun but we can't really tell you..." Himchan said. My family was all blushing, expect for Zelo who didn't know what it meant. "You guys haven't even told me what it means..." Zelo said. "Your to young." Himchan said blushing. "What Do you mean What is it?" Zelo said. I still had my face in Chanyeol's chest, still blushing like crazy. "N-Nevermind Zelo we'll tell you when your older, You don't even have to worry.. You have the soulmate bond With Jinha." I said not even looking over at Zelo. "Noona?" Sehun asked. "What?" I asked. I finally looked over to everyone else, but I still kept my face kind of hiddened. "What bond does you and Chanyeol have?"  "Me and Chanyeol has 'Soulmate bond' The complex Bond in the fox trandition is something else." I said.

    "When does the complex bond happen than?" Sehun asked. "Uh... After......" I couldn't answer furthur before I was hiding my face in Chanyeols chest once again. "Noona why do you keep hiding your face in Chanyeol Hyungs Chest?" Sehun asked. "She does it when she is embrassed about something." Chanyeol was exaplaining to Zelo. Chanyeol didn't even know what the 'Complex Bond' And I won't tell him anytime soon, I mean we don't have that bond so I don't feel the need to. Chanyeol was hugging me, Even though he didn't know what I was embrassed about, But he DID know that I was embrassed about something. "Has she always hide her face in your chest when she is embrassed?" Kris oppa said. Kris was probably wondering if I ever do it to anyone else. "Before she Used to just block her face with her hands." Chanyeol said. "So when did it swtich to hiding her face in your chest?" Kris said. "Since we went the place with all of the fire flys that was flying around." Chanyeol said. I looked back over and Everyone was looking to me, Yongguk was smiling a gummy smile. "Why are you smiling Hyung?" Pyo asked. "Pretty soon, She won't really need me and Himchan to protect her that much." Yongguk said. I Looked to Yongguk and Himchan, "What are you talking about Yongguk Hyung?" Himchan said. "Himchan.. She's growing up, She doesn't need as much as before. I remember she used to hide her face in my chest, And when she sees something scary she would run behind my back or hold on to my arm. Now she doesn't really do it." Yongguk said. She's done it with Chanyeol the one Where she would hold on to his arm. And that was when she first saw Ryan was alive at that mall that one day.." Kris oppa said. Himchan was looking to me shocked, While Yongguk was just smiling his gummy smile. "And now she is starting to put her face in Chanyeols chest when she is embrassed.." Jaehyo said. "I don't get where this has to do with anything.." Jungup said. "It means that Ivory is slowly starting to relay on Chanyeol, When before it was Yongguk when she was little." Himchan said. "She relayed on you too Himchan Hyung.." Yongjae said. "Not much.. She has always been more close to Yongguk Hyung.." Himchan said.

    "Does that mean you guys are ready to let her go?" Zico said. I was shocked when that question. "Who said..." Himchan couldn't finish because suddenly Yongguk oppa said something. "I think she would be fine, We don't have to be so protective like we used to be.." Yongguk said. "What!?" Himchan asked shocked. "Wait hold on.. Ivory can't protect herself. She makes all kinds of mistakes and puts herself in danger!" Himchan said. I was kind of embrassed when Himchan oppa said that. "I never said we werent going to be protective anymore. I said we won't be as much.." Yongguk said. "No.. I don't think so." Himchan said. "Here let me make it easier for you..... Your basically saying you don't trust Chanyeol to protect Ivory?" B-bomb asked, looking right at Himchan oppa. "Thats not what I said.. I said I don't trust Ivory to protect herself." Himchan said. "And Yongguk Hyung never said she was going to protect herself." Zico said. "Wait.... Is that what you meant Yongguk Hyung? That Chanyeol would protect her...." Himchan said. "He already does.. Hyung." Zelo said. Himchan looked to Zelo dongseang. I looked up to Chanyeol, They where acting like Chanyeol wasn't here sitting in the same room as them. I laid my head on Chanyeols chest, Because he had his arm around my shoulder. "It's obvious when Chanyeol Hyung is protective of Ivory noona." Zelo said.

  Himchan was looking over to me And Chanyeol, Chanyeol who had his arm around my shoulder and he had his arms wrapped around my waist. "I don't notice it.." Himchan said. Chanyeol was pouting I can tell it by the way his lips where jolting out. I was going to say something.. But I can tell that Zelo was looking at Himchan oppa with the look that was clearly saying 'How Can you not tell?' And So I stopped the erge to speak up... Chanyeol was looking at me with a look that was clearly asking me 'Why are you just sitting there?' I wanted to say something, I of course known the reasons, I was shocked Himchan Oppa didn't notice the most obvious thing.. "It's obvious Hyung." Zelo said. "You didn't notice Chanyeol stand up to get the first kit when he saw Ivory burned her hand and got cuts that where bleeding on her hand, Or how he told her 'Don't touch it, I don't want you to get hurt anymore. I can clearly see the worry in Chanyeols eyes." Yongguk said. Himchan oppa still didn't believe it.. Even if His hyung was exaplianing to him. If Yongguk oppa didn't convice Himchan oppa or anyone else in my family than its me that has to do something. Zelo was seliently giving me the 'Tell him Chanyeol hyung can protect you.. Or he might Keep you away from Chanyeol hyung.'

   "Himchan oppa." I said. I saw my family signed in relief, Chanyeol was looking down at me wondering what I was going to say. " One time when My sitiches from my stumach reopened Chanyeol was worried, He didn't want to leave the dorm until I told him I would be fine. Or that one time I got sick and he stayed up all night to take care of me, When he holds my hand tightly when we are walking around outside because I'm so clumsy, When I hurt myself he gets worried, Like how you saw when I burned my hand awhile ago." I said. I can see Himchan oppa's face, he was starting to believe me.. I could remember all of the times when Chanyeol was protective or worried about me in anyway.. (A/n: Some weren't listed on the fanfic.) I told them each to Himchan Oppa. Chanyeol was looking about me, with shocked eyes, Some of them I never really thanked him for, because I was eiether sick and couldn't or something else.

-3 hours later-

    "Ivory?" Chanyeol asked. I stopped what I was doing, too look at Chanyeol. Chanyeol sat next to me on my bed, "Is something Wrong Chanyeol?" I asked. Chanyeol looked down, before saying... "Do you think I protect you enough?" Chanyeol said. I was shocked, when he suddenly asked me that question. "I think you are.. Why wouldn't you be.." I said. "I feel like I lack in protecting you, that most of the time, You protect me." Chanyeol said. "Yeolie thats not true... You protect me and you worry about me all the time.. That shows that you really care, that you really love me, unlike the boyfriends that came before you. But Your the first/last Soulmate Bond." I said. "Why do I feel Like I'm not good enough to protect you.." Chanyeol said. "Yeolie.. I told you... You are." I said. Chanyeol still looked worried about it. I stood up alittle and sat on Chanyeol's lap. Chanyeol was shocked, he looked to me, I felt his breathing hatch.. But pretty soon I felt His arms warp around my waist. He leaned in and kissed my lips, I kissed back. It became a heated kiss, We had to let go a few minutes later because we couldn't breathe. Chanyeol breathlessy put his head on my shoulder.

      I can feel his breathe on my neck.. I was breathlessy putting my head on Chanyeol's shoulder. But when Chanyeol lifted his head off mine I lefted my head off his to. Chanyeol smiled at me putting his forehead to mine, and pecked my lips. "I love you Jagiya." Chanyeol said. I smile, "I love you too Yeolie." I said. "Thank you." Chanyeol said. "For what?" I asked. "For being there for me, I will protect you with everything I got. I promise." Chanyeol said. I felt  tears well up my cheek and coming down my cheeks, Chanyeol whipped my tears away. "Your such a cry baby." Chanyeol said.

I lightly hit Chanyeol, and he flopped on the bed. With me in his arms. Chanyeol Had his head on my pillow. This Position was akward..... I blushed. Chanyeol smiled, I didn't know if that was a real smile or a smile to show that he is joking around. I had no time to react and got off or do anything. Because Chanyeol rolled around on the bed, and now I was on the bottom with my head on my pillow, where Chanyeol's head was just at. Chanyeol Put his arms on eiether side on my head, He smiled down at me. I Blushed more, if that was possible. Chanyeol bended down to my face, Propping his elbows on the bed instead. On eiether side of my head, So that I couldn't go so easily. Chanyeol leaned down and crashed his lips to mine. And it was soft and sweet kisses. When we let go, Chanyeol kissed my forehead, My cheek and my nose.. Before he sat up and sat on the edge of the bed once more.

Suddenly Chanyeol was chuckling I sat up and looked at him. "Whats so funny?" I asked. "Your lips taste like Blueberrys  for some reason." Chanyeol said. "Oops.." I said, With a blush creeping up my cheek. Chanyeol Smiled before he kissed my lips once more. But before I can respond he already let go. "It's fine Jagi." Chanyeol said before kissing my forehead. He stood up and walked out of the room. Saying that he was going to do something. I watched him leave the room, closing the door behide him. I sat here staring at the door, In time my right hand moved to my lips, 'Why do I always feel like it's my first kiss with Chanyeol when We kissed 8 times or so already...' I thought. I didn't let Chanyeol hear my thoughts to embarassed since It's kind of a weird thought. I sat up from my bed, And I my lips and Chanyeol was right.. It tasted like Blue berrys. And now I remembered I kind of just eat like a bowl of blue berrys... 'Why didn't I whip it off?' I thought.. To embrassed to have Chanyeol hear it, I still blocked it.


Chanyeol's POV:

      The next morning when I woke up, I went to Ivory's room to do the same thing I always do every day, And that is Waking her up, by sitting by her bed. And Calling her name, And when she looks at the clock I would cover it so she would look to me. But when I got in to the room, Ivory wasn't there... The bed was set up, I got worried, worried that she left without telling me again. I looked to her closet and her clothes where still there. I ran downstairs and her other shoes where still there. The only pair of shoes that wheren't there was her red converse.

   And I relalized her car keys where gone. And her jacket... I ran back to my room and got my phone that was charging on my night stand and I dailed the number I knew by heart. And it was picked up at the second ring. "Hello?" Ivory asked. I signed in relief. "Ivory.." I said. "Yeolie!? Good morning." Ivory said. I could hear her smiling through the words. It made me smile for alittle, but than I remembered why she called in the first place. "Songgie where are you?" I asked. "Out of the Dorm." Ivory said. I frowned, and pouted my lips.. Like she was here infront of me, Seeing me in this state, but than I said. "I realized that. I meant Where did you go?" I said. "Oh, Mianhe Yeolie. I misunderstood your question. I just went to the Market." Ivory said. "Why didn't you leave me a note or something?" I said. "I was kind of in a rush." Ivory said. "In a rush to write your boyfriend a note to tell him your Just going to the market?" I asked. Where you worried?" Ivory said. Tears rolled down, Because I'm happy she just went to the market instead of leaving me behind for good. But also because I was So scared that she was never coming back and that when I called her, I was scared she would say 'I'm on the plane, I'm sorry but we are over.'

   "Of course I was! You didn't leave a note, Or didn't wake me up and told me 'I'm going to the market." I said. "I didn't want to just wake you up and tell you I'm going to the market. I wanted you to sleep longer.. " She said. "Than Thats when you should have left a note telling me you where going to the market and not to worry." I said. "I wasn't going to be gone that long." Ivory said. "Still Ivory.... When I saw you where gone, I was worried that..." I couldn't say anymore trialing on in the sentece. "You where worried. that.." She couldn't finish because I finished the sentence. "That you would leave me behind. And never come back." I finished. There where no sound coming from the other line. I looked to the phone and she was still on the other line. "Jagi?" I asked. Still no sound. "Jagi? You still there?" I asked again. She answered, "I'm still here. I was just paying for the food " Ivory said. "What are you buying? There is alot of food in fridge." I said, looking in the fridge, and the cupboards. "I needed certain ingredients that you guys don't have.." I said. "For what?" I asked, Shutting the door to the fridge. "I'm baking something.." I said. I was confused, "What are you baking? For what Occasion?" I asked. "I just feel like baking." Ivory said. "Oh really?" I asked still not beliving her. "Yes." Ivory said. "Alright, I see you when you come back." I said. "I Love you Yeolie." Ivory said. "I Love you to the moon and back." I said. I hanged up.
Going to the couch and watching tv. I was the only one at home, My other members where at their own schedule, and Jinha was at school, along with Zelo who also went to the same school as Jinha.


Ivory's POV:

     When I came home, Chanyeol was asleep on the couch. And the TV was on, I smiled to myself. Knowing that he fell asleep waiting for me to come home. And it took me one hour After Chanyeol called me to finish up.I took out the ingradients to make a chocolate cake. Chanyeol woke up when I was done, after putting cake batter in the oven. "What are you making?" Chanyeol asked. "Chocolate cake." I said. "Why? Whats the occasion?" Chanyeol asked. I smiled weakly, He looked to me with a questionable look. I can see it in his eyes. He walked over to me, I was making the frosting.. And the strawberrys where washed alrready... And I had cut the leafs from the strawberrys.

     I was shocked when Chanyeol suddenly dipped his finger in the forsting and it off his finger. He smiled, "This is good." Chanyeol said he smiled, "Want to try?" Chanyeol asked. I looked at him confused. He suddenly crashed his lips to mine, I could taste the chocolate forsting from his lips. I broke the kiss, afriad I'll drop the forsting bowl..  And I can see Chanyeol's saddened eyes. "I'll leave you alone." Chanyeol. "Wait." I said. Chanyeol was walking away, until I said wait. He looked over at me, "Wait for you to what? To tell me to walk away?" Chanyeol said. "No." I said. "Than what?" Chanyeol said. "You broke off the kiss? what more could you want?" Chanyeol asked. I Signed looking down at the frosting bowl, I put the frosting bowl on the counter.

    I looked up at Chanyeol who was still looking at me, Waiting for me to tell him the answer. "I-It's not that I didn't like the kiss." I said. Chanyeol looked confused. He walked closer to me, "Than what? Why did you break off the kiss than? If you liked it, like you said." Chanyeol said. I blushed looking down to the frosting bowl. "I was holding on to the frosting bowl, And I-I'm clumsly already.... So I was worried that I would... Uh." I said. Chanyeol finally caught on. "You where scared to drop the bowl of Frosting?" Chanyeol asked. I looked down blushing. Chanyeol walked over closer to me, since I have walked away from the counter alittle to pretend to look at the cake, Chanyeol took my chin carefully, making me look to him. He was looking in my eye, with a look that I couldn't read from him. Chanyeol was walking closer and closer to me, And I was backing up until I bumped into the counter, Chanyeol put each of his hands on eiether side on the counter, By eiether of my sides.

   Chanyeol smiled, I can see the glint in his eyes. "so you wouldn't mind if I do this?" Chanyeol asked. Before he leaned in and kissed my lips I had my eyes widened even though I knew it was coming. I slowly closed my eyes, And kissed him back. And pretty soon the kiss turned passionate. And I was in for a surprise when Chanyeol lightly bit my lip asking for premisson to slip his tongue in my mouth... And I opened my mouth alittle wide. Chanyeol slipped his tongue in my mouth. And our tongue fight for Dominance, of course Chanyeol wins. And his tongue explores every inch of my mouth.

When he pulls away, I feel my heart beat angist my chest.. I didn't know what leaded Chanyeol to suddenly kiss me like that? I mean I (0////0) I guess I kind of like it.. But it's still something that Chanyeol never done... And suddenly he kissed me with tongue? I looked up at Chanyeol, He kept looking at me. Before he Ruffled my hair and walked away.. I frowned, 'Why did you kiss me like that? Only to ignore me?' I thought in my head. I signed, Before Taking the cake out of the oven and putting it on the counter. I started putting the frosting on the cake, taking a break to look at what Chanyeol was doing.. and he was watching tv at the couch. I signed before taking the strawberrys and the shredded chocolate pieces I made. And the work on the cake resulted too...

 

 

     Chanyeol must have smelled the cake, because he started walking over. But suddenly lets say I wasn't paying attenion and almost dropped the cake. Chanyeol started rushing over, He caught the cake carefully in his arms and than put it on the counter. I tripped on alitlte bit of frosting that spilled from the bowl, and Almost fell over, to the floor, But than instead of the floor, I fell on top of Chanyeol. "Watch your step.." Chanyeol said. After that statement Chanyeol said it was still here. We sat there staring in eachothers eyes, for awhile we sat there. Until I broke off the little staring contest... to pretend to look at something else in the room. Trying a desperate attempt to hide the obivous blush on my face.. But I knew Chanyeol already saw it, when he laughed alittle... Since he had his arms on the angist the floor and not around my waist, I stood up standing up...


Chanyeol's POV:

I grabbed her wrist since she stood up than faced over to me, I took her wrist softly, and pulled her to me, and she flopped on top of me again. This time I wrapped my arms around Ivory. Ivory was blushing and she didn't hide it this time. I smiled widely at her. "Chanyeol you're.." Ivory said. "I'm what?" I asked. "Your a babo!." She said. I was shocked with her little outbrust, but I didn't let go of her waist. 'Why is she so mad so suddenly?' U thought. "Why did you kiss me like that earlier? Than when you broke it off, you ruffled my hair and walk away?!" Ivory exaplianed. 'oh thats why she's angry...' I thought to myself. "I uh..." I said. "And now your acting like it never happened?!" Ivory yelled at me angrily. "I was nervous okay! I was to shy!? To face you after I did that!" I yelled back. She was shocked, her eyes widened. I never yelled at her like that before. "You where shy?" Ivory asked. I felt a blush went to my face.. "Why did you kiss me in the way?" I asked. "You looked to cute." I said. Ivory blushed and Hit me lightly on the chest. It didn't hurt at all, I laughed... 'She's so cute' I thought to myself. (a/N: all of the thoughts before this are blocked away from ivory Chanyeol depending on wo it thought it.)

    She hid her face in my chest, seeing her do that I had an Idea, I rolled over causing her back to be to the floor, and I was hovering over her. Using my elbows to hold myself up. Ivory looked up shocked. She looked o my face. "Chanyeol." Ivory said, with a shocked voice. I smiled, I leaned down and kissed Ivory's cheek, than her forehead, her eye and her nose. Before I leaned down and kissed her lips for the third time today.