It's Not Over yet (*Officail Ending*)

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Chanyeol's POV:

  So Ivory has been in a coma for like a month now..

(A/N: Its different from the Alternate ending in that case.. In the Alternate ending Or better known as 'My Happy virus'. Ivory was in a coma for a year before she died. But in this ending, the Officail ending Ivory has just been in a coma for a month..)
 

     Me and the other members started dance pratice for 'Overdose' Our newest song.. coming out.. that they kind of unleashed the teaser for the melody.. In other words.. We are pretty busy.. Especailly when the dance is a update from Growl... Which was kind of hard as it was, and now this one kind of surfaced over that.. But I'm not really saying that it's over the top hard, I mean we did mess up a few times. *Cough* Chen *Cough*... But we are HOPEFULLY.. Getting somewhere. Even with 'Overdoses' promotations.. I still find time to go visit Ivory at the hospital.. Even if it's late by the time I come. I still come to atleast talk to her for an hour or so, before Manger Hyung comes and picks me up.

    Ivory is doing fine, But the fact that she is still in a coma, even after a motnh is a big problem.. I went to her hosptail room and saw her still laying there, I walked to her beside and sat down.. I slowly and carefully grabbed her hand, which was as cold as ice, I felt tears rolling down my eyes as I talked to her like always about how overdose's promotions is going.. And how much I miss her, how much I want her to wake up..

     I doubt that she heard me, even if she can read my mind, and I can read hers. Unless we block the other away from our thoughts. She looked peaceful, like she is asleep, but I do know that she isn't asleep, she's in a coma. The doctor that's been working on Song Ah, came in with Yongguk following. And Yongguk had a sadden look on his face. I didn't let go of her hand until the doctor said, "We are going to unplug the breathing mask.."

My eyes widened in horror, as I looked over to the doctor, I knew what would happen when he unplugs it.. She'll die... I looked to her, "It's time to let her go Chanyeol." Yongguk said. "She's your sister. You said she was strong enough to wake up!" I said as tears came through my eyes. "Well it looks like I was wrong." Yongguk said softly. Tears rolled down my eyes like waterfalls, as I stared down at her who looked asleep but she wasn't. I squeezed her hand, Tears rolled down my eyes as I kissed her forehead. I lifted myself from the chair and let go of her hand. Before I walked over to the side. I watched as the doctors took off the wires and unplugged the breathing mask and her heartbeat went in a striaght line. I felt tears well up in my eyes, I couldn't take it anymore. As I walked out of the room and outside where my manger was already.. When I got in the car. It wasn't manger hyung in the car, instead it was my other members. I turned away from Kris hyung who was driving. As I felt tears roll down my eyes again.. "Chanyeol hyung.." DO asked worriedly.. I laid my head on the window of the passenger seat.

   "I-I'm fine.." I said. But I knew they heard the brokeness of my voice. But Kris hyung sighed before he started driving.


Yongguk's POV:

    I thought Ivory Dongseang was a goner as soon as her heartbeat went striaght, but than I saw it went up again as soon as Chanyeol left, And her fingers moved alittle. I sent Zelo out to go and try to get Chanyeol back.. to see Ivory when she first wakes up, but he was already inside Exo's van, And Yifan already started driving. And We were going to call chanyeol but than Ivory Told us not to... She told us she wanted to surprise him. At the concert that Yifan left on the table today..

       Maybe thats why the rest of exo was here top pick up Chanyeol instead of the manger, maybe they somehow came in here, when Chanyeol left for alittle. Did Yifan guess that Ivory would wake up?


Ivory's POV:     

       When we went to the tree house, I knew that the last concert of Exo's tour was tonight, and I wanted to go there. So When Yongguk said I can go, I literally jumped to hug him. Before running off and changing. I changed into the outfit I wanted.

 

I smiled and I picked my shoes out..

When I was done, I fulled my bag with stuff that I felt I needed, And than I ran downstairs. Climbed down the ladder and ran off, I stopped to look at the stars alittle and saw the stars, I smiled. I put the VIP ticket in my pocket, and put the backstage pass on as I ran to the building.

When I got to the building I saw fans waiting in line, They looked to me. "Song Ah Unnie!?" They cheered; I smiled at them and waved to them. They cheered, I smiled and went to the secruity in the front.. They looked to me, when i held the backstage pass infront of their faces, they nodded opening the door. At first I thought they didn't know who I was until, when I went in the door way. They said "Hey Song Ah, Welcome back." They said. I smiled. "Thank you." I said. I walked to the waiting room to see the rest of Chanyeol's members waiting on the couches. I knew Yeolie was still getting his hair done. Since I apprentaly told the manger to tell the Hair dresser to go slower. "Noona!" Sehun said, running and hugging me, and also Kai, Tao.. The other members hugged me afterwards. Having got close to me; Since the time me and Chanyeol was togther. "How is yeolie?" I asked. "He was a wreck for the two months you where in a coma." Kris said.

-3 seconds later-

I walked in the dressing room...  I saw an upset Chanyeol sitting there.. I smiled, The hair dresser looked to me. She declared she was done. And I saw Chanyeol sign in relief. The Hair dresser smiled at me. I mouthed thank you to her. She nodded to me and walked out. "Chanyeol, Whats up?" I asked. Chanyeol stopped what he was doing. He looked to me, "Ivory?" Chanyeol asked. I smiled. "Hello Chanyeol." I said. Chanyeol walked to me and hugged me tightly. I felt tears briming my eyes as I hugged him back. When he looked to me, He leaned in and kissed my lips, I closed my eyes lightly, before I kissed him back.. We stood like for alittle making out until 3 seconds later when we needed to catch our breathe. We where breathing heavily.. We smiled to eachother. Chanyeol held my hand. Walking out of the dressing room.. "I was the last one to know right?" Chanyeol asked. "Well yeah.." I said. Chanyeol smiled. "I'm sorry.." I mumbled. "So it was you who told the manger to tell the hair dresser to go slower." Chanyeol said. I didn't say anything. But I knew Chanyeol can tell. "You really are my girl." Chanyeol said shaking his head, He ruffled my hair alittle. I didn't get mad when he did that. I actually found myself smiling. "Chanyeol hyung! We have to go on stage now!" Kai yelled.

"Well I gotta go.. On the stage. Would you be here when I'm done?" Chanyeol asked. "Of course. You should be able to see me in the crowd easily.." I said. Chanyeol smiled, as he kissed my forehead, Before he ruflled my hair and gave my hand a squeeze.  "I guess I will.. Don't sit to far away.." Chanyeol said. I smiled, "You will.. Not you guess." I said. Chanyeol smiled, I frowned As I lightly pinched Chanyeols arm.. He chuckled as he put his arm around my shoulder and walking out of the dressing room.. When We reached to the enterance of the front stage, I saw the other members there. Chanyeol took his arm away from my shoulder. As he kissed my forehead, "Be careful." I said. "Nothing will happen Jagi. I'll be fine.. You be careful. Your the clumsy one." Chanyeol said. He sounded like he was joking.. But I knew he wasn't. I smiled. As I caught that he was being serious because of the worry on his face. "Chanyeol Nothing will happen." I said. Chanyeol sighed, "I don't want you to get hurt." He said. "I won't. I promise. Good luck Yeolie. Good luck all twelve of you." I said smiling. All of the other members smiled while thanking me. And Chanyeol gave my hand one more squeeze, When I let go.. To go to the door that leads to where the seats where. I looked to Chanyeol and the other members. "Fighting!" I said. Smiling. They all smiled back, Chanyeol was smiling the widest, while he waved to me.

-During the stage-

When I walked out to where all the seats where the stage lights came on and I saw the tree of life, as they performed Wolf. Than came Thounder, Run and finally Overdose. During Overdose's Performance, Chanyeol saw me. How do I know? Well because he looked to my way when he was rapping his part. I rapped along with him, He smiled at me. And I smiled back. The fans probably saw that little display of affection from Chanyeol.. Of course he had just smiled at me and nothing else. But they probably saw how he kept looking to my way and when he was rapping he rapped close to where I was. I'm just he never saw me in the crowd, until Overdoses preformance came along.

   When they where thanking the fans, Chanyeol scanned the crowd acting like he couldnt see me. When I knew he could it was obvious he always stopped to look on the side I'm on.. Chanyeol smiled, "I would like to say sorry to all of the fans, for not acting all sad and indifferent for two months." Chanyeol started off. The fans all yelled that it was okay.. I was wondering if he would suddenly say my name, which I knew he would.. "Also..." Chanyeol said before he let tears rolled down his eyes. The fans screamed 'Don't cry.' Chanyeol smiled, Before he turned fully to where i was sitting again... like earlier. "There is someone in the crowd that means the world to me, And I am pretty sure all of Exo L knows her.." Chanyeol said. I looked around at the fans The where all smiling as the nodded and screamed. 'Song Ah Unnie' Chanyeol smiled, I found myself shaking my head. 'I guess the fans know me by now.' I thought blocking Chanyeol's thoughts away. "What do you guys think of her?" he asked. The fans cheered and said they agreed with our relationship.. I was shaking my head and gigling when Chanyeol was doing this. "Well I'm glad you love her, because I love her. And I'm glad that shes here in the crowd.." He said smiling. The fans where smiling, some looked my way.. I smiled and whipped the tears that where falling unconciously from my eyes. 'Geez this Happy Virus. But I love him with all my heart.' I thought blocking his thoughts away like always.

-After the concert-

    When he was in the dressing room, He had me wait outside the dressing room, telling me not to go out of the buiding by myself. Chanyeol Came out a minute later, He was changed already.. His red hair was the styled the same. He took my hand, and started walking. When we got out.. There was so much fans crowded around the hall. This is probably Because of what happened earlier. But than again the fans kind of knew I was here because they all pretty much saw me when I walked to the building earlier. And the big crowd was probably the reason why he told me not to go out of the building on my own. He was protective, and I was thankful I listened to him.. Or I think I would of got lost in the big crowd of Exo L fan girls. Chanyeol was putting me behind his back, while He intertwined our fingers and held my hand tightly. Body guards came outside of us. But Chanyeol still held tightly to my hand, He had me go in the car after the maknaes Tao, Kai And Sehun. Before he climbed in after me. And The other members followed after.


Chanyeol's POV:      

     When all the other members fell asleep, even suho hyung.. I looked to Ivory, "I'm glad you stayed waiting for me, instead of going out in the crowd alone." I said. "I probably would have got lost. If it wasn't for you.. Holding on to my hand when you did." Ivory said. "Is that all I'm here for so you don't get lost?" I teased. Ivory frowned and lightly hit my shoulder. "No.. Because I would of got lost and I probably wouldn't find you in the crowd anyways. Even though your so tall campared to your fans, I'm to short.. to see in the crowd." Ivory mumbled. "Your not that short." I said. "Maybe.. But I was to scared okay and plus I knew If I had walked out on my own.. You would have worried about me because apprentaly you told me to stay there in the first place." Ivory said as She laid her head on my shoulder. I grabbed her hand and kissed the top of her hand. Before I said. "Where you still scared?" I asked. "Maybe alittle.. But you where Holding my hand tightly and I was basically behind your back the whole time.. So I guess i wasn't to scared." Ivory said as she smiled. "Well I didn't want you to be hurt by the fans or anything." I said. I was starting to feel myself fall asleep, especially since I felt comfortable.. Ivory was on my right, while Baekhyun was sitting on my left. He was sleeping with his head angist the window.

     I looked down to Ivory who looked up to me, when she felt me look at her. "If your tarried, which I know you are.. You should just go to sleep." Ivory said. "But than what about you? I know you arent tarried." I said. "I am alittle." Ivory said. I looked to her still. "Yeolie really it's okay.." Ivory said. I signed. Before I lightly kissed her lips, as she kissed back and than I kissed her forehead and lightly laid my head on her head. As I closed my eyes.


Ivory's POV:

     Chanyeol was lightly breathing five minutes later. I looked at his face, trying to be carefull not to wake him up.. Since his head was laid on my head. I smiled, I was glad I was granted to stay by his side. I really would have missed him if something else would have happened. I was shocked when I felt a hand squeeze mine. But than I looked down, to see it was just Chanyeol. I watched the scenery of trees, and buildings. And when we got to the dorm. The other members woke up first, They where about to wake up Chanyeol until I told them I would. And they nodded and left. When they went out. I let go of Chanyeols hand, When he lost the warmth from when I was holding hands. with him.. He started moving alittle, he hugged my waist. But than I took his arms away from my waist and moved away..

He moved again, This time He was frowning in his sleep. "Chanyeol.. Wake up." I said. Chanyeol opened his eyes. he looked to me and frowned, "Songgie." He whinned. "Shouldn't we move up to the dorm first Yeolie?" I said. Chanyeol stopped what he was doing to look around. Chanyeol climbed out first. Opening the door first, As he climbed out. I got up, and when I got to the front of the door. Chanyeol Helped me out, even if I told him I would be okay to just come out by myself. When I got to the ground. He grabbed my hand started walking in the buidling, not before locking the van of course. As we got  to the elevator, walking inside he pressed the floor, when we got to the floor of the dorm. We walked through the hall ways, until we made it to the dorm, As I heard Jinha dongseangs voice. My eyes where all watery, I stopped from going in the door way, Even when Chanyeol had opened the front door. Chanyeol stopped walking inside, when he noticed i had let go of his hand and stopped walking, staying frozen in front of the door way. "Songgie whats wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

I couldn't help the tears roling down my eyes, as I thought of what it would be like If I passed away or something. Knowing myself, I would be kind of saddened/ Depressed about the whole thing. Chanyeol was shocked when he saw the tears the rolled down my cheeks from my eyes. As everything got blurry, but I wasn't dizzy, it was more along the lines that my eyes where all watery, as I was crying seliently... Chanyeol fully turned to face me, as before he just had his head turned to me."What's wrong Jagi?" Chanyeol asked me. Which Jagi is something that he never really calls me. He bended down infront of me alittle as he, looked worriedly in my eyes. I could see his eyes was getting all watery just by watching me sit here and cry seliently. "N- nothing I'm just thinking about what would of happened if i never woke up ever again.." I mumbled as I wipped tears away. I felt bad as I saw tears roll down from Chanyeol's eyes, as he probably thought the samething.

   After I said it of course, I was sniffling and wipping the tears away as I was shocked to feel Arms wrapping around my waist. It was a warm embrace, even if I knew we where both crying seliently.. Chanyeol stopped hugging me and he put his hand to my shoulders, He had tears rolling down his cheeks as his eyes where watery. I didn't look up to his eyes, knowing full well that if I even look in his eyes I would start crying even if I think I've lost my tears or they are all away since I felt I cried enough. Chanyeol put his finger lightly touching my chin, sending tiny butterflys in my stumach even if we've been togther as a couple or almost two years now. He forced me to look in his eyes and so I did, I slowly lifted my hand to whip his tears away that was rolling down his cheeks. That I didn't notice that he was slowly inching close to me, Until his forehead had touched mine. I almost escaped, but than Chanyeol wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him, Closer to his chest. I felt his breathing as he turned his head alittle so that he could kiss me. And he did. I felt his lips crash lightly to mine. I had my eyes wide open, As I was shocked. I forget to respond. And before I did he was letting go and was looking at me with a hurt look. Before he walked off, "Chanyeol wait!" I called. Chanyeol stopped. "W-what?" He asked. I didn't even think that far ahead as I grabbed his hand, as I walked up the stairs instead of using the elevator. When we got to the roof, I dragged Chanyeol to the edge. infront of the stone wall.As we stood there, I was still holding on to his hand. Chanyeol was trying to not look me in the eyes. I let go of his hand. As I tiptoed, since he was like almost a head taller than me. I leaned in as I kissed his lips when he wasn't paying attenion... He was looking down at the ground when I kissed his lips.


Chanyeol's POV:

    I was trying to avoid Ivory, Still hurt from when she didn't kiss me back, when I kissed her.. I was looking down on the ground. When I felt something soft went angist my lips. I looked from the bed, but it was still alittle looking downwards. I saw Ivory standing on her tipy toes, as she was closing her eyes. As she kissed my lips, My mind and heart was telling me to kiss her back. I slowly lifted my hands to push her away, She was frowning at me, as she went back down to the ground instead of on her tippy toes. And that was what I was waiting for, I knew her feet where taried from standing like that on her tippy toes. I wrapped my arms slowly around her waist, making her look to me shocked. "If I kissed you now, Would you kiss me back?" I asked. "Yes." Ivory said as she nodded. I smiled, But I didn't lean in, I was to busy looking to her eyes. "To think I thought I wouldn't look in your eyes anymore.." I said. A tear roll down my eye. "Chanyeol?" Ivory asked. I snapped out of my little trace, As I felt a light feather touch whipping something away from my cheeks, I saw it was Ivory who had her arm striaghten alittle to whip a tear away. "I missed you." I said. As I held her hand in mine, and I kissed her plam. Making her blush.. I than slowly leaned in to capture her lips. And this time she kissed back. As she wrapped her arms around my waist. I lifted her off the ground alittle, We stood like that for 89 seconds, because it got cold. I put her back on the ground, Only to bend down on my knees. And ask her to climb on my back, and she did.

As she snuggled her head to my shoulder, She wrapped her arms around my neck so she wouldn't fall backwards. I looked up alittle to the sunset, The Moon was shining alittle. Something was glowing on our left shoulders and I knew It was our Bond mark.. That used to just be my mark for when Exo debuted in 2012 as Aliens, And I had the power of Flames and the mark of the pheonix. When I walked to the Dorm slowly, because I didn't want this moment to go away.. I put Ivory down slowly and carefully as I took out the keys for the door, And I opened the door. We walked in to see it was kind of dark inside, The Other members where asleep already.. 

Since we eat dinner, already... I walked to fridge wanting to get Milk to drink.. I looked to Ivory who was standing next to me, "Do you want warm milk?" I asked. "Sure." Ivory said as she smiled to me, I knew she was tarried and I was to, since the concert and tour tarried me out. I got two glasses of milk and put in two glasses. As I wrammed it up by putting it in the Mircowave. We drunk the milk, than walking upstairs. I looked to her, Before I kissed her forehead, And walked in mine and Baekhyun hyungs room, acting like I forgot she wanted to sleep with me. I saw from the corner of my eyes, Ivory was pouting like a child, with her lips jolting out. I smiled secretly and chuckled. "Yeolie!" Ivory whinned. I Smiled, but I blushed alittle. She was to cute, Like a child right now. And it kind of made me flush, red at the cheeks. As I walked in the room, I changed into my pjs. As I walked outside the room, To cheek what Jinha was doing, And I saw her in Kai and Sehuns room, Hugging Kai's, with her face in Kais chest. As Kai hugged his baby sister in his arms. 

     I smiled and walked in Ivorys rooms, while knocking and Ivory answered back with a 'Come in.' I walked in, Ivory was reading a book. I walked to her and I laid down next to her, As she was reading a book.. I put my arms behind my head. She was wearing her Fox Onsies that Himchan Hyung picked out, That I found to be pretty cute. "When Did Himchan hyung give that to you?" I asked. "My 19th birthday.." Ivory mumbled. "And it still fits." I said. "Well I stopped growing already by than." Ivory said. I chuckled. She frowned, Pouting alittle. "You look cute in it." I said. Ivory flushed. Ivory kept reading, "Thats enough." I said. As I grabbed her book, As I put her bookmark, as I was shocked that it was an exo bookmark. I smiled when I saw it, Before I put it in the book so she wouldn't lose her spot. I put the book on the bedside table. "Yeolie! I was at a good part." Ivory whinned. "You can read tomorrow. I'm tarried." I said. "Than you go to sleep, I'll keep reading." Ivory said. "So is reading more important than me." I said with a fake hurt look, as I put my hand on my chest. "Chanyeol, Thats not true!" Ivory agrued in a cute shocked/worried tone. "Oh really?" I asked. Teasing her more, As Ivory frowned and hugged my waist tightly.

After I turned off the lamp and we where both laying down on Ivorys bed, With the light of the moonlight sweeping through the blinds as we sat in the room. I felt the need to ask her even if I knew the answer already, She still had her arms wrapped around my waist as she laid my head her head on my chest. "Have you ever regreted meeting me?" I asked. "No.. How could I?" Ivory said. I smilled. as I put my arm around her and kissed her forehead. I felt my eyes close slowly as I lightly breathe.


Ivory's POV:

     I Looked to Chanyeol slowly and carefully as I smiled, As I snuggled to his chest.. I saw all of Our memorys move infront of my eyes. I let the tears of happiness roll down my cheeks.

'Meeting you was by fate, Becoming friends with you was by choice.But Falling in Love with You I had No Control over.. And I'm glad I met you.' I thought in my heart, and Mind.

The next morning, I was watching my Brother Zelo, Daehyun, Yongjae and Jungup pratice. "Noona! Why don't you come over here and trian with us!?" Jungup said. I Smiled, "Count me in!" I said Standing up..

We praticed while in the water, we splashed eachother with water as smiles went on our faces. I was Happy as I played with my little brothers. I saw Yongguk and Himchan  oppa watching us from the corner of my eyes as smiles came to their faces, as I saw Himchan and Yongguk oppa had tears rolling down, Tears of Happiness. I looked back to my brothers.

As Smiles was in everyones faces around us, I smiled widely before letting tears roll down my cheeks.

Thank you for the happy ending, I really am Happy Father. I said As I looked to the cross necklace around my neck. I felt someone pick me up and I looked to see Chanyeol. "Chanyeol Don't you dare!" I said. As Chanyeol dropped me in the water. I frowned, And pulled Chanyeol in the water as he got up, His upper body glistening in the sunlight and his lower body, which he was wearing a swimsuit was in the water. "You had a long face thats why I picked you up and dropped you in the water." Chanyeol said. I had a smile on my face. As I kissed his cheek, He blushed even if it wasn't the only time, that I've done it.

"Thank you." Chanyeol said. "For what?" I asked. "For staying by my side." Chanyeol said. As he leaned in closer. And kissed my lips as we sat in the water,My hair dripping wet with salt water. That I swear it was starting to smell like salt. But I wouldn't have it any other way..

We stopped and Touched foreheads. "I love you." Chanyeol said Breathlessy. "I love You too Yeolie." I said with a smile on my face.


A/N: Sorry, I took SO long to write this story, I've been so busy with school, And stuff. But than I also kept having Aurthors block..
So this is the end...

Uh... I feel so sad... I wrote this for year now huh?

Tell me what you think of this ending and the other ending (My Happy Ending)
Wuv you all thanks for reading! :) :)

 

- Zeldamato12