I love Her/Him

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Chanyeol's POV: 

      The next day it was better, but when I see Ivory smile it hurts again. We were eating at the table, ivory was sitting next to me. I clenched My chest. "Chanyeol are you okay?" Kyungsoo  said. "I'm not hungry anymore." I said. I walked away. "Chanyeol you barely ate." Kris hyung said. I went to my and Baekhyun's room. I laid on my bed clutching my heart, I heard the door open. I looked at the door way to see Ivory holding a tray of food, "You have to eat something." She said. She put the tray on the bedside, I looked at her my heart flattered. What's wrong with me? "Thank you." I said. She smiled, "Your welcome." She said. She left the room. I felt saddened when she left, I wanted to hold her and never let her  go.

   "Wait!?" I called after her, she stopped walking and looked at me. Seeing her beautiful eyes I had a sudden erge to protect her."Something wrong?" She said. I couldn't control myself for some reason I got up and hugged her, "Chanyeol what are you doing?" She said. She tried pushing me away, "let me hold you, just this once let me hold you tightly." I said. She stopped, I let go of her. Realizing what I've done I go to my bed. "Chanyeol."she questioned. " I'm sorry." I said. "Chanyeol." She said. I pretended to sleep, "Don't be sorry, I liked it." She said. When I turned around to try and tell her something else she had left already. I eat the food and laid back down. I finally understood what I'm feeling, I'm in love with her In love with Ivory. I hugged myself blushing at remembering my arms where just around her. I got up taking the tray with me, I put it in the sink. When I turned around I saw Ivory, My heart was beating really fast. I ran out  of the kitchen I ran to me and Beakhyun. Closing the door I blushed, I  held the  door  close  and  sank to the floor. She was  really  close, to  close. I blushed more  if thats possible.  'What did  you  get  yourself into Park  Chanyeol.' I  thought.  


Ivory's POV:

     I was still  worried about  Chanyeol, I was talking to Sehun ah. But I could see Chanyeol staring at  something he cleanched his chest. "Chanyeol are you okay." Kyungsoo asked. "I'm Not hungry anymore."Chanyeol said. He walked away, "Chanyeol you barely ate." Kyungsoo said. After he left, Kyungsoo looked worried. So I  volunteered to bring food  to him, Kyungsoo smiled and put Chanyeol's plate he never touched on a tray. I took the tray carefully bringing it upstairs. I knocked on the door, He didn't say anything so I got more worried and put my plam on the doorknob this time it opened. I went in, "You  have to atleast eat something." I said. I put the tray by his bed  side."Thank You." He said in his deep voice I began to love more and more. "Your Welcome." I said.I was already starting to leave, But  before  I can even fully leave Chanyeol and Beakhyun's room."Wait!" Chanyeol yelled from behide me. I stopped walking and looked  at him. He stared in my eyes, "Something Wrong?"I asked. He got up and Hugged me, I was surprised. My heart was beating really fast, "Chanyeol what are you doing?" I said I tried pushing him away  "let me hold you, just this once let me hold you tightly." He said. I stopped my heart was beating so fast. He let go like five minutes later, He went to his bed. "Chanyeol." I said. "I'm Sorry." He said with his back facing me. He fell asleep I Felt my heart beat quicken I hugged myself where Chanyeol Hugged me just now. "Don't be Sorry. I liked it." I said. I left, I stood by the door of Chanyeol and Beakhyuns room hugging myself and than leaving to go to the  bathroom. When I was done I went down to grab something to drink I saw Chanyeol putting the tray and plate away in the sink. He turned his head, we were really close that my heart beat start quickening. 

   He quickly ran out and upstairs, I stood there holding on to my heart. I couldn't stop it at all, I was  blushing. He was close, to close  that I couldn't breathe. I had the Hug flashed back in my head it  kept  replaying and replaying. "Ivory what are you doing?" I heard Kris say. I looked up, "I uh getting a drink." I said. I got a cup and poured myself water. I could feel his stares when I walked up stares and closed the door. As soon as I closed the door I sank down on the floor, My heart was beating really fast. 'What did I get myself into.' I thought.


Normal POV:

  Chanyeol walked back downstairs when it was time to eat, Chanyeol looked to ivory and his heart beat quickened. He found himself having a hard time breathing, Ivory was having a hard time breathing becase her heart was beating to fast. She looked in Chanyeol's eyes, And turned away blushing. Jinha was looking at Ivory from the other side of the table. "What are you staring at Unnie?" Jinha said. Ivory jumped from her sit Alittle, "No one!" Ivory said without thinking. "So your staring at Someone?" Jinha said. "SHUT UP!" Ivory said her cheeks turn redder. Jinha laughed, " oh iyong pag-ibig? sino ito?" Jinhyung said. 'English translation: oh your in love who is it?' "This time don't tell them the translation." Jinhyung said looking to Chen. Kai who knew what it meant laughed. Especially when ivory got up and hit Jinhyung lightly. "Your blushing alot." Jinhyung said. "Just tell me who it is." Jinhyung said. "Masaya virus." Ivory said. Kai Looked to his hyungs and Sehun and laughed really hard when Exo had confused faces cause they couldn't understand Filipino. "Masaya Virus" Kai said pointing at a random thing in the room, Exo looked over at the object kai pointed to, "What are you talking about Kai?" Chanyeol said at Chanyeol's confused face and Masaya Means Happy in Filipino so 'Happy Virus' Chanyeol is the one Ivory loves. Kai laughed harder, Ivory Was blushing redder and redder when Chanyeol looked at her, than at Kai who was crying because he was laughing to hard. Jinha shook her head.


Chanyeol's POV:

    My heart broke in pieces when she said Masaya Virus, I didn't know what that meant. Who is that person, I kept wondering. Kai was laughing so hard and I looked to Kai who was laughing so hard tears where coming out of his eyes And Ivory who was blushing really badly. Jinha shook her head, changing the subject one Kai stopped laughing. "so Jinha how does foxes bond?" jinha asked Ivory. 

        I saw Ivory was thinking if how to explain it, "it's uncontrollable, and only happens when two people feel both the same feelings, when they bond they would have the same mark that the other has but only foxes can see it." Ivory said. "Wait what happens when a fox bonds with a human and the human only loves them as a sibiling?" Jinha asked. "Well the fox would be anybody the human wants them to be they can be a protecter, a sister, a brother, a friend and a lover. Bisacly they will just stay by there side, even if it hurts them to see someone else with them. They can read the humans mind and apprentaly know their feelings." Ivory said. I was surprised to learn that a fox bonding with a human is possible.'Wait why am I getting my hopes up Ivory would Never Bond with with me.' I thought. There is no way Ivory would bond with me, I looked down tears came out again. 


Ivory's POV:

   I felt something in the room that was In Love and sadness. I looked around, I stopped at Chanyeol He was crying, My heart ached. I heard thoughts come in my head that wasnt mine, 'Wait why am I getting my hopes up Ivory would never bond with me.' I realized it wasn't anyone elses and I only love Chanyeol. My eyes widened Chanyeol! I bonded with Chanyeol, Wait I told Jinha it only happens when two people feel the same way, I pieced together all the moments today. My heart beating when Chanyeol Hugged me, My heart beating when he was really close and Me blushing when he looked me in the eyes. I loved him, And he feels the same way not like a brother but a sister. I saw a mark on Chanyeol's shoulder and I looked at my shoulder it was the same. I bonded with Chanyeol, I really bonded with Chanyeol.