I miss you...

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Ivory's Pov: 

    Chanyeol hasn't woken up yet, SM was starting to get worried and than Exo was taking a break for alittle. I was sitting in my room in this house of me and my brothers built when we lost the cave. 

 

   I was sitting on the bed, Chanyeol was laying outside. On the couch, My hands where shaking. Meaning that my Fox is searching for her Soulmate even if he is just right out side the room in our living room. Even if Chanyeol is right outside on the couch. I stood up and walked out of the room, when I came down the stairs Chanyeol Was still laying there like he did for a few days already... My feet moved on his own, And I ended up moving infront of Chanyeol. 

    He looked peaceful, My fox whimpered making my human form whimper to. I kneeled down, so that now I was face to face with Chanyeol. I did the unexpected thing and wrapped my arms around his waist. laying my head on his chest. I Could feel tears rolling down my eyes, I His embrace was cold, Because he wasn't even awake. I let go for alittle, to see Exo there but I didn't move. "I miss you.. Wake up.." I said. 

    I could see the other members look at me sadly, Jinha knew how much a Soulmate really means to foxes. That when they are hurt and not waking up for along time, their fox side would be crying and whimpering, that they would feel less of a half, the scared problem for me is that my fox is weak without Chanyeol. That the whole reason why I'm strong was because of his smile, because of his embrace and his love. Without Chanyeol I'm nothing... 

I Could feel my fox form was depressed. I felt like half of a whole. I stood up, "Noona... What does it really mean for a fox to have a Soulmate they are bonded with?" Sehun asked. I signed, looking at my necklace I could feel my fox whimpering and I could feel my body shaking, and my hand. "Oh A soulmate to a fox means alot to them." I heard Himchan oppa said from behide me, I looked behide me and he smiled at me. I didn't smile, I just kept shaking. I mean I visually was, My hands where shaking. "Ivory..." Himchan said sadly.. He touched my shoulder. I was trembling, Himchan signed. "Yongguk Hyung!" Himchan said. "What!" I heard Yongguk's deep voice from the kitchen. "Exaplin to Sehun what a Soulmate means to a fox, I'm going to try to stop Ivory from trembling." Himchan oppa said. He brought me to the kitchen and started making tea. While I sat the counter. I saw tears fall on the counter. I put my head in my arm and I sobbed loudly. 


Zelo's POV: 

I looked at Ivory from the couch next to the one Chanyeol hyung was laying on. She Was trembling, i saw tears that rolled down her cheek and on the counter top. She put her head in her arm... And Sobbed loudly. Himchan Hyung ran to her side and Hugged her tightly. I looked sadly to Yongguk Hyung, who was watching Ivory with a sadden look to. Yongguk turned to a confused exo, but exo also had a sadden look. Just by looking at my sister. 

     "Soulmates mean the most to the fox, Once a fox bonded with someone. They could never bond with anyone else in the world, And the one they bond with, will be their world. They will be next to the soulmate, even if the soulmate has a different girlfriend or boyfriend, just loves them like a sister or brother, or a lover of the soulmate and finally they could even be just a friend. They will protect the soulmate and take care of them, They will sheild the house they live at like Ivory shielded the dorm and So did Zelo when Him and Jinha bonded. They will protect them till death kills them, Even if they have to start a war with a different fox clan along with their sibilings they would do it. Even if they put themself in danger... They will always protect and follow the soulmate." Yongguk said. I could see the other exo members eyes widened. "Ivory went through this when she left Chanyeol for one week. But this time it hurts both her fox form and her human form..." Yongguk hyung said again. 

   Ivory noona was not sobbing anymore but she was whimpering. After Himchan hyung gave her the tea she calmed down alittle. "To A fox when their soulmate is unconcious they can't breathe, It feels like they are half of themself that their heart has been cut in half." Ivory said. "Like your feeling now." I said. Ivory nodded, "It's worse though Maknae." Ivory said looking at me. "How?" I said. "It feels like My heart is really breaking in half." Ivory said she put her hand on her chest for alittle bit. 

    She put her tea cup on the table. "Did you feel like this Guekie Oppa when your Soulmate left your side?" Ivory said. Yongguk Hyung signed before he nodded and said, "I did feel the same way. But I took it a different way. Remember how i would leave the house and go on walks, Or throw stuff in my room. My fox took it a different way... I got angry easily and throw out alot of anger in walks but sometimes I lashed out at you guys. But your fox took it a different way." Yongguk said. Ivory signed, "Its a good thing." Yongjae added. "Do you think that Ryan took Chanyeol's memorys away.." Ivory said pointing to herself, Hyungs and I. Yongguk shurgged, "He hasn't woken up yet Ivory." Yongguk said. 


Jinha's POV: 

      "Can I stay here?" I asked. "No not a good idea.." Zelo said. "Why?" I asked. Zelo looked at me, "There is a shield around this whole tree isn't there?" I asked. "Yes but it's not that strong..Well Ivory's fox is weak so at the dorm the sheild is only being put up by Zelo now. Usually Ivory and Zelo would work together and it makes it strong.. Over here in this house it comes from Yongguk and Himchan hyung  and their sheild is the strongest.." Yongjae said. "And why can't I stay here?" I asked. Zelo looked like he wanted to yell at me. But he signed and walked in the bathroom. Ivory stood up and I saw her eyes where red, I backed up alittle, only for Ivory to go close to me. "Jinha, Just stop being stubborn and go home with exo." Ivory sternly said. "B-but unnie." I said. I was shocked when her eyes got all watery even when she had red eyes and tears rolled down her eyes. "Actually I don't want you to come here anymore." She said and she turned away and walked to her bedroom.. Slamming the door behind her.  I felt tears roll down my eyes, Ivory didn't look the same, the way I usually saw her as wasn't there.

    "She didn't mean it.." Yongguk said turnning to me. "But I would advise you it would be better if you go home tonight and only Zelo comes to visit you.." Yongguk said. "Why Can't i come here?" I asked. "Do you really want Ivory to yell at you?" Himchan. "Listen Jinha, Ivory's going through a really tough time and she can't control her emotions. Her fox is really weak, stubborn and depressed. Her fox wouldn't easily get mad, but right now once she tells you to keep away from this tree house you have to." Yongguk said. "And right now it would be better for you to stand away from Ivory right now." Himchan said. Ivory's door opened I thought she would yell at me but she had her phone in her hand. "Daehyun said he over heard that Ryan did take his memorys away." Ivory said. "Which ones!?" Jungup said. "Just the seven of us.." Ivory said I could see her eyes they where glossy.. She put the phone down to the side... I could see tears rolling down her eyes. "This is all my fault.." Ivory said tears rolled down.. "Whats wrong?" Yongjae said. "Right now the only thing he doesn't rememeber is Block B and us. He still remembers Exo, fans, friends, His family and Jinha. It could get wrose the more one of the ones he doesn't remember trys forcing him to remember...." Ivory said. "And?" Jungup said. "He won't remember me.. And I can't help him to remember us or any of block B." Ivory said. "What do we do now.." Yongjae said looking to Yongguk. Before Yongguk oppa answered, Ivory signed looking down at her hand

    "Maybe the only thing left to do Oppa is take the bond away and let him live without knowledge of me. Let him live normally like he never met any of us..." Ivory said. All of Ivorys brothers where suprised. Yongguk looked to Himchan Oppa. "Himchan call Block B we have to call them and ask them if they agree with this." Yongguk said. Himchan called Block b, And when he was done, He nodded. "Zico agrees. But it took him quite a while to try to get him to agree. Since already Zico is close to Chanyeol." Himchan oppa said. Ivory smiled weakly... I saw tears roll down her cheek. She walked down the stairs and kneeled down in front of Chanyeol. "To keep you safe leaving you might be the only thing to do...Even if I have to hurt myself in the process, I don't want you to get hurt anymore than you did because of me." Ivory couldn't finish. "Because of all of us." I heard Zico;s voice. Ivory looked over surprised to see block b here to. "Can we say goodbye to him for now." U-kwon said. "You know he can't talk to you and he probably doesn't hear us." Jungup said. Zelo came walking out of the bathroom. "He can hear us." Yongjae said.

   All of Block b went the most heartfelt one was Zico and B-bomb. Next Ivory's brothers, the final one who was Zelo went. "Hyung I'll probably see you more often then the others... but to you it might be like meeting me all over again. I guess I will miss the times when you knew that I was fox. You will be mostly seeing my human form, I will miss showing you my fox form also." Zelo said. Ivory whipped a tear away. "Your turn Ivory." Jaehyo said. "Yeolie. I know I will miss you.. I will miss your smiles, your hugs and everything. I don't know if you will ever remember me again, if you will get your memory back. When you wake up you won't remember me.. Me or my family. I want you to rememember when your ready.. I don't know how long that will take but I would rather you rememember me on your own, Because if I force you to remember you will forget your other memorys. And even if it hurts me, I would rather you just didn't remember me than your family and friends. I hope you live happily Chanyeol and never lose that smile no matter what happens from than on. I love you so much Yeolie. Stay safe okay." Ivory said. All of Ivorys brothers were looking down sad and so was Block B.

    She put her hand on Chanyeol's shoulder and I saw that she didn't take it out premately but until he remembered than it will come back. She Stood up and looked to me I saw her eyes where back to normal color. Daehyun came here with Ivory's stuff from exo's dorm and went up to Ivory's room here and put the bag and box in Ivory's room. Ivory looked to me and the other members of exo. "Looks like this is good bye to you guys to.. Atleast for now." Ivory said. I felt a tear roll down my eyes. "You'll only see Zelo for now on." Jungup said. "Goodbye Jinha.. We will miss you." Zico said smiling. I felt more tears roll down my cheeks. Ivory whipped the tears away, She patted my head.

    "You will always be like a sister i never had Jinha." Ivory said smiling. I felt tears roll down and I hugged her tightly. She hugged me back. "I will miss you Jinha." Ivory said. I let tears roll down, She let go of me and said good bye to the other members of exo while I said goodbye to Everyone of Ivorys family, and Zelo who I will be the only one I would see for now. I could hear Tao was crying. And when Ivory got to him it got wrose. "I will miss you. You big scaredy cat. Panda." Ivory said Tao oppa pouted but I can see tears roll down his cheek. He gave up and Hugged Ivory. "Goodbye Noona." he said. "Goodbye Panda." Ivory said. Ivory got to my brother, Jongin smiled at her when she said she will miss him, miss him trying to teach her how to dance when she couldn't even get it and just messed it up.  "Now you watch Jinha okay..." Ivory said. "Ne Noona." Jongin oppa answered. Ivory smiled. "Good bye Jongin." Yongguk oppa said. Jongin nodded, "Bye Hyung." Jongin oppa said he went over to Ivorys brothers, including Zelo and Block B and said goodbye to them. While Ivory said goodbye to Sehun. "Now Sehun, I will miss you to. You and Your poker face you have on stage. When in real life you are just a jokester and a friendly kid. I will miss your jokes you played on me and than also the stupid jokes that never made sense." Ivory said. Sehun oppa chuckled at that. "Of course this isn't goodbye forever. Because someday Chanyeol will rememeber us, Just as long as you don't force him to remember." Zico said to a crying Zitao oppa who he was now saying goodbye to. "B-but." Zitao said. "Your such a crybaby you know that Zitao." Himchan oppa said.