Strong feelings

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

jinhyung's POV: 

   I looked at the same girl who looked about Chanyeol Oppas age, "ivory?" I questioned. She woke up and looked at me, "what happend?" I asked. Ivory looked confused and looked at her hands, "what the heck?" She said. "Wait I can talk?" She said surprised. "What happend?" I asked again. "I don't know, I woke up like this." She said. I looked to Kai Oppa. "Your hair it looks alot the hair you had in fox form." Luhan said. "Yeah, say had this ever happend to any of your ancestors?" Kris said. "No. Well one my great great grandfather but why me?" She asked. "What's your grandfathers name?" I asked. "Aria vulpine." She said. My eyes widened. When I got one I looked up Aria Vulpine, Ivory was next to me I found out that aria fell in love with a human and  turned into a human and never turned back into a fox. Once a fox turns into a human they can't turn back anymore. 


Ivory's POV: 

      I looked down,  'What happened to me? How did I suddenly turned human.' I thought . I felt someone sitting next to me outside where I was looking out from the porch my chair close to the porch wall my legs hanging over the railing but not falling or anything dangerous. I looked up, it was Chanyeol my heart beat really fast I couldn't control it and I had the urge to hug him for some odd reason and always be close to him. I looked away fast so he wouldn't see the pink on my cheeks. "Why are you out here?" I asked. "I should be asking you that question." Chanyeol said. "What's wrong? Mind telling me?" Chanyeol asked. 

      "I could never turn back and I don't know how or why I turned into a human." I said. I put my head in my arms, looking out to the woods. "I don't even know how humans live? I've been a fox for most of my life." I said. I could feel his eyes on me, before he said "Maybe it's fate?" Chanyeol said. "Fate?" I asked confused. "Like meant to be?" Chanyeol said. I looked at him, for the second time. This time I couldnt look away until feeling my heart breaking I forced my head away. "Why did you protect me the two times?" He asked. 'It's a weird feeling, I always have the erge to always wanting to protect you when your in trouble' I thought. 

         "I don't know?" To me it's automatic." I said. He looked at me confused. "I always feel the need to protect you, Everytime I try to push away from you I always end up wanting to be closer to you." I said. I blushed, he suddenly lightly took my chain lightly and made me look at him. "That's all?" He asked. 


chanyeols POV: 

I asked her why she keeps protecting me two times, she looked down but answered "I don't know to me it's automatic." She said. I was confused. She must've noticed because she answered more "I always feel the need to protect you, everytime I Try push away from you I always end up wanting to be closer to you." She said. She was blushing, I took her chin lightly. Making her look at me, she probably didn't notice but when I did that she blushed more. "That's all." I asked. 

   "Yes." She answered, it surely wasnt the answer I was looking for. For some reason I felt my chest hurt with the answer she gave me.i let go of her chin and got up, I went to my room I share with Baekhyun laying on my bed. What's wrong with me, I just meet her like 9 mouths ago. And when she turns to a human My heart breaks when she answers the way I didn't want. What did I want her to say, that She loves me. Impossible I told myself but why is it making my heart hurt more.

   'what's wrong with me? Why does my heart hurt so much?' I thought. I never felt like this before, I don't know what to think? Why does it hurt? When I whipped my cheeks I say wetness on my fingers. Am I crying? Am I really crying? 

     And for what? I didn't know this feeling. Someone tried opening the door, "Chanyeol what's wrong? Is it something I said?" It was ivory. I felt my heart hurt more, more tears silently came out, I tried talking but nothing worked. "Chanyeol open the door? Please!" Ivory said the something over and over again. Hearing her voice I felt my heart break feeling like I just broke in a million pieces. I held on to my chest. Shutting my eyes, the door opened. I looked at the open door way, baekhyun was holding the key to the rooms. Ivory looked at me, "Your crying?" Ivory said. I looked away and looked at the ceiling, I felt tears run than again. "Chanyeol what's wrong?" Ivory said. I heard the door close and the light. . "It hurts." I said. "What does? What hurts." Ivory said. "My heart." I said I turned over and looked at her. Looking at her made it hurt more. I looked back over. I could feel her looking at me. "Your heart hurts? Are you hurt?" She asked. I shaked my head.