You and I

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Chanyeol's POV: 

     I went to Ivory's room to check on her and see if she's in pain from the cut on her stumach. When I opened the door she was laying on the bed awake with a pained look on her face, I couldn't feel her pain for some reason I walked to her bed sitting down on the corner I was apprentaly to scared to carry her on my lap and cuddle with her like usual so I settled with string next to her. She looked in my face, I leaned down holding to the railing I leaned and kissed The cut on her stumach. She was shocked when I did that I got up still gripping on to the railing of the looking down blushing.

      I don't know why I did that in the first place I don't have powers I can't heal people I only annoy them because of my laugh and my smile. "I'm sorry." I said. She sat up slowly from the pillow on her bed. I was embrassed I wasn't paying attention until I felt something soft on my cheek. I looked over I was surprised Ivory kissed my cheek and laid back down. "Don't be sorry." She said. She smiled,  "But I..." I said I couldn't finish this time because Ivory cut me off. "Chanyeol, it didn't hurt it was hurting a lot before you did that. Now it doesn't hurt as much." Ivory said. I didn't know know what to think I looked down, "it doesn't matter if you can't heal people, to me your smiles and laugh makes me feel happy when I'm down. Even if you have no powers, you have the power to make me smile even when I'm depressed." I said. 

     I had tears coming down my eyes since she's the first to say that to me, most people Anti fans mostly would tell me that my laugh and smiles is annoying, but the members and Exotic tell me the opposite they tell me it isn't annoying but never what Ivory, well the other members when they get depressed they don't show it, Ivory you could easily tell if she's depressed even if it wasnt I would still know because I can feel her emotion, because I know what she's thinking and she knows how I am tthinking. Well unless we put a wall up than maybe not, but other than that yeah. The door opened it was Kris hyung, "are you okay?" Kris said to Ivory. "I'm fine, don't worry about me and go to pratice." Ivory said. She lightly kicked me, "go to pratice." She said. "But what about you." I said. "I'm fine Chanyeol you guys have a concert in a week." Ivory said. "Ivy." I said. She smiled, "Go happy virus." She said. I signed, standing up. "Remeber what the doctor said no fast movements move around slowly, and don't go anywhere the last thing I want is that creepy guy to show up and bother my girl when I'm gone. And call me if anything goes wrong or even the other members." I said. 

   She nodded, I lightly warpped my arms around her waist, and kissed her lips. "I love you Jagiya." I said. She smiled "I love you to Yeobo." She said. I walked downstairs with my shoes on, "lets go." I said. We left and went in the van, Jinha was asleep in Kai's bed since she went in their room last night for some reason Kai thinks its because she had a bad dream. We got to the the company there where fans there. I still felt worried about ivory but I kept pratcing. 


Ivory's POV:

   It was one month later and my sntitches already healed. I was laying here in my room, Exo was at a radio show. It was Spring , April 14,2013 and Jinha was on spring break. "Ivory!!!" I heard Jinhas yell my name, I ran out of the room to see the wndow had smashed in there was a demon in the house my eyes widened in peer horror when it was looming over Jinha with its sharp teeth, I ran there I felt my teeth coming out. I felt my eyes changing color and when I looked in the mirror above the ceature I was a fox I at First thought I would be stuck like this but Than I remembered what Yongguk said last night when Chanyeol wasn't inside the hosptail room, my big brother had told me that because of the bite it changed me to be Alittle like Yongguk oppa and my brothers.  

   I could turn to a fox without not having to be a fox or human, not one forever but both. I bite the demon I got throwned to the wall. But I attacked with full force and finally I throwned it out the window, but not without getting hit by his tail I got throwned to the hall yet again. I saw my viusion getting blurred, I sat here for alittle my back hurt and my arm took most of the impact I was holding my arm in pain, Jinha was hurt more than me. I had turned to a human cause of the impact of the demons tail hitting my arm and hitting the wall, I felt like my arm was broken. I walked to Jinha even if my arm was hurt, Jinha wasn't that hurt but her leg got a big cut on it. She was bleeding alot. I walked to the hall where the window at the end of the wall was at I saw the ceature fell down and the police was here, it scared me what if Jinha got more hurt. Exo came driving through and I could see the members looking at over here with worried and shocked faces as soon as the manger went in the parking lot I sat on the floor next to hurt Jinha. My arm was burning and my back was bruised.


Chanyeol's POV:

   As soon as I saw Ivory standing looking down through a hole in the wall and a creature whom was bigger than Ivory had fallen down. That Jinha and Ivory got attacked when we were gone, as soon as the  Manger parked the car I got out and ran upstairs forgetting about the elavator the other members running after me, we finally got to the dorm I opened the door with my copy of the key and walked in the dorm, the downstairs looked fine. I ran upstairs next to Xiumin,Kris, luhan and Suho's room was a big hole in the wall were the window used to be. Jinha, Kai's little sister and Zelo's girlfriend laid on her back a big cut on her leg, now Ivory was sitting close to where the big hole in the wall was she was holding on to her arm with a pained look I ran to Ivory.

  "Are you guys okay!? What happened?" Our manger said. I heard a whimper, when I looked to Ivory it wasnt Ivory. I looked to Jinha, Jinha got off her back holding on to her leg with a pained look. Ivory from infront of me walked to Jinha, sitting with her knees on the floor. Ivory looked at her cut, Jongin sat next to his sister I walked next to Ivory and sat crossed leg to the side where she was holding on to a while go. Her eyes widened in peer horror, "This..." Ivory said. "Whats wrong Ivy?" I asked. "Someone call my brothers." Ivory didn't answer me and said that instead. Xiumin called Ivory's brothers, I looked to Ivory was biting her lip. One second later Daehyun teleported in the Dorm he let his brothers in through the porch Zelo ran to her his eyes widened in peer horror, his eyes got all watery and tears came through his eyes, "N-No." Zelo put his head in his arms. Himchan sat where Ivory was and Ivory sat between me and Zelo. Yongguk sat on the other side of me, "What was that thing? It suddenly came." Ivory said. Himchan took out a piece of fox tooth out. "Oh my god!" Daehyun jumped up. "This isn't a regular fox tooth." Yongguk hyung said. "Is it one of the poison ones." Jungup said, Zelo panicked. "No." Yongguk hyung said Zelo breathe out a sigh of relief. "If it isn't poison that was is so special about it?" Jungup asked. "It's a halfie, a human and fox. Meaning eiether the mom or dad was a fox and the dad or mom was human." Yongguk Hyung exaplined. "But halfies are usually very kind." Ivory said. "This one in particaller had gotten manipulated by a full blood like us but stronger than us, this one couldn't think. It is being controlled someone in the higher ground." Yongguk hyung exaplined to Ivorys question. "So what's going to happen to my sister Yongguk hyung?" Jongin asked. He was currently sitting in between Sehun and Daehyun ah. 

        "Since Jinha is already human, she's going to turn into one of us." Yongguk said pointing to Himchan hyung, Ivory, Daehyun ah, Youngjae ah, Jungup ah and the maknae of the group Zelo. "We just have to really quickly take the one who bite her blood away." Youngjae added. "I'm not biting her it will hurt her and I don't want to hurt her." Zelo said. "It's the only to put her into our clan." Youngjae said. Zelo looked down. "If she goes to the other clan that's angist us none of us would see her ever again, she would be our enemy." Youngjae said. Zelo put his head in his arms, Ivory put a hand on his shoulder. "If you have to fight her. You will be more hurt because you love her." Youngjae said. Zelo didn't say anything, just sitting in the same position. "That's how I lost my mate." Yongguk hung said. We all looked at him shocked even Zelo. "I had bonded with her and the year after  she had gotten bitten by a rival clan, Ivory and Zelo isn't the one of us who fell in love with a human I did to." Yongguk hyung said. 

        "Even if I knew it was forbidden I still fell in love with her. And I regret not saving her when she got Bitten because I lost her, forever." Yongguk hyung said. "That's why I was Alittle worried when Ivory bonded with Chanyeol and Than our maknae fell in love with Jinha. Cause we get them involved with everything." Yongguk hyung added. "What do you mean?" Daehyun asked. "There's a war between us and black pearl, the one that bite Jinha was manipulated by the leader of Black pearl. I know for a fact Ryan would be on their side and knowing him he wants what's around Ivorys neck, all of black pearl does. We are in war with them because if we don't they would hurt Exo and Jinha. Because Ryan thinks he can get to the necklace by taking the most precious people in Ivorys life and one of them is Chanyeol. And now Jinha got bitten and she is either joining black pearl or The seven of us." Yongguk said. 

      Zelo bite his lip, he looked up, "Zelo I'm sorry but you have no choice, we can't let Jinha join black pearl, even if you don't want to you have to its the only way to take out the blood from the bitter and put yours in and since you have the same blood as the rest of us it will transform her to our Side." Himchan hyung said. Jinha was currently unconscious, she had passed out like 2 minutes ago. "I'm sorry Jinha." Zelo said. Zelo bit where the other had bitten he let go. We can all tell he wasnt happy, but Himchan hyung hurried and healed her. "I'm sorry Kai hyung." Zelo apologized to Jongin. "It's fine, seeing you at first disagreed cause ou didn't want to hurt her, I could say you care about my baby sister a lot." Jongin said. If Zelo wasn't so caring over Jinha I know Jongin would've beaten him up. But Jinha particially means the world to Zelo, Jongin actually lets them be together. "Did it work." Ivory said. Himchanh hyung didn't answer and it was probably cause he was to busy trying to heal Jinha and close up the cut. "Yongguk Oppa?" Ivory turned to Yonggyuk hyung instead of Himchan hyung now, knowing her brother  was busy. 

   "I don't know kid." Yongguk hyung said. So Ivory reverted her gaze to Zelo, "Zelo?" Ivory said. "Noona Do you think I can her thoughts and feel her pain when she's unconscious?" Zelo asked his sister with a 'are okay look'. "Nothing's wrong."  Ivory said. Yonggyuk hyung hyung looked at Ivory from the other side of Jinha. He had this never before seen look on his face amusement, he was always so serious when seen him, he was always being a serious and caring brother to his little sibilings. "Was the impact to harsh is that why your acting different Ivory." Yonggyuk hyung said, even when up his face was full of amusement and he looked like he wanted to laugh his voice and his eyes told a different story, in his eyes all you can see is worry and his voice showed the same as his eyes. 

        "I'm fine Yomgguk Oppa." Ivory said. I looked to Ivory her voice was shuttering and she was fidgeting. 'Are you okay?' I thought. I could feel her uneasiness and it worried me.