Mysterious Person

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Kai's POV:

I watched Yongguk Hyung try and seeing whats wrong with Ivory's neck and While Chanyeol was still asleep. Apprentaly it never reached me that she can be in so much pain, and she still won't let us wake Chanyeol up. Which was kind of surprising since she usually tells Chanyeol Hyung everything and anything that has to do with her health. Especailly when she was in pain. That wasn't the only thing wrong that I notice, and the other thing wrong is that Ivory had a painful look on her face. I couldn't understand why she didn't want to say anything especailly to Chanyeol who was apprentally Ivorys boyfriend, Ivory's soulmate. I couldn't understand why she didn't  want  to say anything. 

   As soon as I saw Ivory felt better, but it  hurt still and her brothers had already left. I woke Chanyeol Hyung up who woke up and looked at me, "Kai?" He said. I pointed to were Ivory was which she was now washing the dishes even when Kyungsoo hyung told her not to. "Noona, Your sick go to sleep I'll take care of the dishes." Kyungsoo Hyung kept telling her, but Ivory was disagreeing. Jinha signed, and when Jinha signed Ivory was suddenly getting lefted off the ground of the apartment and striaght over by Chanyeol Hyung. "What the heck!" Ivory said. She tried standing up but something or someone pushed her back down. Zelo was standing right next to Jinha and he looked like he was trying not to laugh. Jinha had no emotions on her face on her face at all. Jinha Walked to the sink and the water, "Jinha, go back over there I'll wash the dishes." Kyungsoo hyung said. "Hyung......" Before I could even finish what I was trying to say Kyungsoo started getting lifted off the ground. Zelo looked up at kyungsoo hyung whom was off the ground now. "PUT HIM DOWN!?" We heard Yongguk hyungs voice that boomed through the dorm. Kyungsoo went down slowly, "Dongseang what were you thinking?" Himchan Hyung said looking to Jinha. Jinha didn't say anything to Ivory's second oldest brother. "There is a funny aura coming from Jinha." Zelo said. "Jinha go outside before you hurt anyone."Ivory said. My eyes widened, Jinha turned the water off. And walked out of the room slamming the dorm door.


Chanyeol's POV: 

  I watched as Jinha walked outside, She had slammed the door closed. Ivory was sitting next to me, When Jinha left Kyungsoo walked to the dishes and was now washing the dishes. "Ivory are you okay?" I asked. She looked at me, Suddenly in a flash I suddenly noticed Ivory's face changed from confusion as to why I was asking if she was okay to a painful face, one tear briming from her eyes. She was suddenly grabbing her neck in pain. I was shocked and worried I took her hands softly away from her neck so I wouldn't hurt her more. I moved her Hair away from her neck, her birthmark was glowing red. "Whats going on with your birthmark?" I asked. She didn't Answer, Instead she warpped her arms around my waist. I looked to Yongguk Hyung he looked worried, But he didn't even answer me. "What's Wrong with Ivory?" I asked changing my question alittle. I heard Ivory Mumble something, I couldn't understand. "What?" I asked her softly, She looked up at me, Tears coming out of her eyes. Her eyes were the regular gold it usually was the only difference was that Ivory's eyes were glossy and tears brimed  through her eyes. 

    "Whats wrong?" I asked. I was worried She wasn't answering she wasn't saying anything. "I-it hurts." she finally said. I whipped her tears away, I Hugged her lightly. I was looking at Yongguk Hyung, "Whats wrong with her?" I asked. Yongguk looked outside on the porch for alittle. He looked to the porch was than he signed and said, "Since Ivory is sick, it affects her smell and Hearing...." Yongguk couldn't finish cause Ivory looked up at him for alittle. "Ivory. What would happen if you walk out into the through the night time? and plus they derserve to Know it could happen to Jinha." Yongguk said. Ivory didn't agrue back instead she" kind of just went back to the same position as before. "Back to what I was saying when Ivory is sick her neck hurts, where her breathe mark is hurts, and when she goes out during the night time, since she can't hear or smell anything it's better to keep her in doors when she is sick during the night because she can't hear or smell anything and during the night it's dangerous to be out by yourself." Yongguk said. "How does it affect her neck then?" I asked. Yongguk signed, "That Ryan guy affected it, by putting a hidden twig or something in it." Himchan said. My eyes widened. 'He touched my girl!' I thought bitterly. "So there is a twig in her neck? If there is why don't you just let it out?" Kris said. "It's not that easy, we need to go to Ryan first and have him take it out." Jungup said. 

    Suddenly the door opened Jinha came inside, She Walked over where we were and she looked scared. "Jao what happened?!" Kai asked her. She didn't say or do anything Well she did do something she walked close to Ivory I looked at the kid confusedly. "Jao?" Kai asked from behide me and Ivory. Jinha put her hand close to Ivorys neck. "Jinha? What are you doing?" Himchan hyung said. Jinha brought her hand close to Ivorys neck, 'ouch.' Ivory thought. Her arms tighted around my waist but it wasn't that tight that it hurt that just it would be hard to pull her away from me. "Jinha stop." Himchan hyung said. Jinha took something out of Ivory's neck, Himchan Gasped standing up. He took it away from Jinha's hand softly, "How did you do that?" Yongguk said coming over here to. Jinha didn't say anything and looked at her hands. "JAO are you going to answer anyone?" Kai scolded his sister. Jinha ran to Zelo, Zelo fell over and tripped "OUCH!" Zelo compilaned. "WhatIsWrongWithYou?" Zelo asked since it was fast so no one could understand.Jinha wouldn't look over she was hugging Zelo. 


Jinha's POV:

     I hugged Zelo, Tears coming through my eyes, I didn't want people to see me cry so I looked away. 'Whats wrong? Are you okay.' Zelo thought. "Whats wrong with me? I feel so different?" I asked. Zelo looked in my eyes, I laid my head on his chest.Zelo hugged me tightly in his arms. "What do you mean you feel different?" Yongjae oppa asked. Didn't look at him, 'I feel like I'm changing into something' I thought. "What did she think Zelo?" Yongguk oppa asked. "She feels as if she is changing into something." Zelo said. "Into what?" Himchan Oppa said. I stood up slowly Zelo stood up after, "My head hurts." Zelo said. "Oh nothing is on your head stop being a an pabo?" Yongguk said.  I suddenly felt my head hurt, I put my hands around my head in a painful poistion. I saw Zelo Put his hand on my shoulder asking me softly what was wrong, Ivory sat up and asked me what was wrong also. My head felt like it was spinning and started feeling like I was sick. I felt something in my stumach or on my stumach was hurting I felt a sharp pain in my stumach. It hurt, "Jinha?" Zelo asked me softly. 'Jinha' I heard someone think, it wasn't zelo's thoughts. I heard it again I held tighter on my head, "Jao are you okay!" My brothers voice yelled through. 'It's your time.' the other persons thought that wasn't me or Zelo. 'Your a goner....Your.' The mysterious person thought. 

    The person kept thinking in my head, it would'nt leave me alone, I tried thinking it away but it won't work. Everyone was crowding around me, asking me what was wrong. 'Hurt them.' The mysterious person thought. I punched my stumach, "Jao! what are you doing!?" my oppa asked worriedly, I punched my head. Jongin Oppa held it back before I could punch my own head again. 'Kill him.'  The mysterious person thought. 'I can't hurt him, his my brother his the only family member I have.' I thought. I squeezed his arm, "JAO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Jongin oppa thought. I let go I saw blood coming down my brothers arm.... "NO! NO!" I thought. I stood up and crashed angist the wall slamming my body angist the wall. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yelled at the one in my head. 'Haha You think i would leave you alone so easily.' The person thought. I saw Jongin lifting off the ground, "JINHA!" Yongguk oppa yelled. I put him down, but he landed hard on the couch. "O-Oppa!" I started crying. I heard laughing in my head. "LEAVE MY THOUGHTS ALONE!" I thought to.  The one that keeps entering my thoughts. I don't want to hurt my brother, I just can't lose him, I just can't I heard the person snickering. I ran to the porch and opened the porch door I flew away from the porch, I looked back and saw Jongin oppa ran to the porch railing. The person still wouldn't leave me alone. I flew away flying deep and deep through the forest. I was to busy looking at the porch where they where that I slammed to a tree and got throwned to a rock. I felt blood come through my head. I saw a human with red hair or a fox that was looking down smiling at me making fun of me. He started lifting me off the ground with his hand he was choking me, I coughed out blood. 

     I kicked his face and he let go of me, I could see through his thoughts. He was the person thats been messing with my head. "YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He yelled. I flew up away from the person while he shape shifting into gorilla going back and forth through trees I flew faster and faster I got to the dorm, I got hit through the open door way and smashed angist a wall. I felt blood rushing down my forehead, my eyes where blurly everything was shaking I saw it couldn't come in cause I used my other power to throw him somewhere far far away. Everyone rushed to where I was. Jongin got to me first, His arm was bandaged and warpped. I couldn't hear what they where saying. "Are you okay!?" My brother said. "I-I'm sorry I Hurt you." I mumbled to my brother. He shook his head, "It's not your fault. I couldn't see anything everything was spinning. "Don't talk." Himchan Hyung said. I saw him healing my head so it stops bleeding. "Stay up." Zelo said. He had one tear coming down. Ivory was sitting next to Chanyeol on the couch, "Is she going to be okay?" Sehun Oppa asked. "W-who was that?" I asked Yongguk Oppa. "Don't talk." Himchan oppa said. I heard everyone kept talking softly to me and telling me to stay awake and not fall asleep. My eyes felt heavy and my head hurt. Thats right who was that person? Who was he? 


Ivory's POV:

    I looked to Jinha, my neck was okay it wasn't hurting. What was wrong with Jinha? Who was that person? And why is he after Jinha. And forcing her through thoughts to hurt Kai? I asked myself those questions. I was confused worried for Jinha's safety. I couldn't connect the person to anyone...wait!! I know! It was my other ex boyfriend my first ex boyfriend. I stood up and looked through the forest, But what does he want with Jinha?