Promise me

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Meanwhile Present/ future or Reality?....

Chanyeol's POV: 

    When  I had followed Jinha's boyfriend Zelo, And Jinha who was holding on to his hand and ressuring him that everything would be fine. Eventually I had asked Zelo, Which I finally remembered something when I saw him come through the porch door today. I remembered that He was the little brother of someone I know meant the world to me, but I don't remember a slam thing about her. And if You ask me, I want to rememeber even if my 21 year old self ends up crying once I gain all my memorys back. I kept walking until I came across the tree house. All of my other members where smiling, I saw Zitao  smiling one tear slipping from his right eye. Zelo stopped to take his phone out and text someone, That when I looked closly at the screen it read  'Ivory noona'. I knew I was getting closer to something, when My heart started beating in a fast paste just by seeing her name on the phone screen. 


back to Dream or Past 

Ivorys POV: 

I listened to the seventeen year old version of my boyfriend who I thought forgotten about me for the rest of my being. But than I read the text from my little brother, I typed in the passward in which Chanyeol had told me would be a good one.. Its bizzare I may say.... _---> "Yeol92" ..... Or maybe not... Because it's the nickname I call him and his and mine birth year. And than his passward is ---> "Songgie92"...

Yes as you can see he calls me "Songgie" in the present I come from or a dream... which ever this is. I went to meesages and went to the the newest one...

 

To: Ivory Noona

from: Zelo Ah

  Noona, I gotta warn you that I'm here with Chanyeol Hyung... Infront of the tree house. 

He remembered me already, and now he is wanting to see us... 

- Your Dongseang. ---> Zelo

 

I wasn't surprised when he did that arrow that pointed to his name.. He always did that on his text. I would be worried if he didn't. If this is a dream, how did I get the text... Could this really be.... Could I really be in the past. But Than I remembered that Zico had manipulation, which the power allowed him to manipulate dreams, And I knew he was probably testing my mind and heart, and I didn't know if I was passing or lossing in this test.


Chanyeol's POV:

      Zelo looked at the screen when fifteen minutes later, she didn't answer Zelo strted running to the house after mumbling something along the lines of "Noona What are you even doing right now?" He walked up the tree house ladder, jinha followed after. I followed them after, And during that time, It was like I couldn't move my legs, I didn't control it, It was like it was moving on his own.

When We got the the top of the tree house, The acutal tree house his self. Zelo was staring at this guy who's back was faced the other way.. And it wasn't until he looked over did I remember him. He looked at me with a shocekd face, Everyone in the rooms, movements stopped. They all stopped and turned to face me. "Zelo! Your not supposed to Bring Chanyeol here!" The blonde guy who had his hair tied back, because his hair was up to his shoulder. I heard his voice from somewhere, Memorys of everyone in this room slowly came to me.

  Before he can push me out and tell me to walk down the ladder or the stairs that I just now noticed, I looked over to him and I said "I asked him to bring me here. Zico Hyung. " I said. His eyes widened, he looked to a door, that had lettering in the front reading

"Ivory's Room"

 

It was blue bold lettering, that you stick on the door. "Where is Noona?! And why won't she answer my text?" Zelo asked. "Zico is testing Ivory Noona." Pyo whom was sitting next to Zico answered instead of Zico. "What?" Jinha asked confused standing between Zelo and Jongin. "So your manipulating her dream?" Zelo asked, irriated for some reason.

"How else am I supposed to test her?" Zico asked. "What Extactly are you testing her?" Zelo asked, still irraited. But he was more controlled over his emotions. Zico smiled, "Her heart and Mind, if she doesn't pass my test she will have one more." Zico said. Zelo looked kind of scared, "No... It's not as bad as you think, It's rather easy test and Ivory is smart isn't she?" B-bomb said. Zelo sighed, "She just has to stop thinking if it's reality or a dream, but other than that she is more than half way done." Zico said. "Alright I guess it's fine." Zelo said. "How is she doing now?" Zelo asked. "She is doing fine, She found out I was manipulating her dream and that this is all a test.


Dream:

Ivory's POV:

   I looked to Chanyeol "Whats wrong?" Chanyeol asked from across the table, I must have gotten something right, because it was a different Scene than last time. I heard Zico's voice, "This is the last test, If you don't pass you have one more test to do. And if you pass for some reason, your done." Zico said.

   After Zico's disappered, I looked around. I was at a airport my legs where moving on it's own, and I had bags in my hands, I was lifting it off the floor. "Would you keep walking or stay here?" Zico's voice asked from somewhere from my pocket, it sounded louder when I took my phone from my pocket. "Depends, Why am I walking away?" I asked, pretending I was talking on the phone so no one would make fun of me. "You want to move away from everyone here, Even Chanyeol. So you got a plane ticket for New York and you lied to Chanyeol saying that you got accepcted in a collage there, He just found out an hour ago that you where lying. And he is running here. If you want to go without telling him you better start moving now, But if You want to stay here you can turn around and call Chanyeol " Zico asked. I bit my lips, which one is the right answer. "Is there even a specfic answer to this?" I asked. "The only answer I can give you is, Listen to your heart." Zico said. 'listen to my heart, Thats easier said than done..' I thought. "Ivory it's not that hard.." Zico said, Before I can answer Zico's voice, I heard footsteps from behind me and they stopped when they got an inch away.. "Your Really leaving me?" Chanyeol said from behind me. 

As soon as I heard Chanyeol's Voice I stopped walking, I didn't say anything All I did was keep walking foreword to the airport doors. Until Footsteps we're heard from behind me, And some grabbed my hand and forced me to look at them. I was a couple seconds later face to face with a seventeen year old Chanyeol. I tried unhooking my arms from Chanyeol's grip but he was to strong. "You would do better without me.." I said. Chanyeol was shocked when he saw tears rolling down my cheeks, "Good job." Zico said in my head. "Keep telling your real feelings." Zico said. Now I understood what this whole lesson was about, telling my true feelings and not hiding it.

  "It would be better if I leave now, before eiether of us get to attached." I said.

"Ivory Thats not what your supposed to do." Zico's voice rang in my brian. 'Wait I'm not even done yet.' I thought.

     I unhooked my arms from his grips and walked away the way I was before. "I'm Already attached!" Chanyeol yelled. Now that I wasn't ready for that. "If you truly love me you wouldn't be walking away from, me If you truly cared for me you would stay here by my side." seventeen year Chanyeol Yelled, I guess he didn't care if people where all looking over here wondering whats going on. "I do love you, I do care for you." I said. I let tears come down. "Than why are you leaving!?" Chanyeol yelled. "I already told you." I put my head down and cried, Tears where falling on the floor. "Do you take for a fool! I know that isn't true!" Seventeen Chanyeol yelled. I was shocked, it made me cry more when I saw the anger and hurt in Chanyeols face and eyes. I told him the truth.... 'That wasn't from your heart. It was from your brian. ' Zico voice rang in my ears. Now I understood, "It didn't sound like something you would say from your heart." Chanyeol said softer, he was no longer yelling but I can see the hurt and anger in his brown orbs.  I whipped tears away, 'But what do I say to him?' I thought. Right now Zico can talk to me by thought. 'Just pretend its the 21 year old Chanyeol. His still your Happy Virus, It's just his past.' Zico said. I let it sink in what zico had said. And I understood now. So I did just that, "I do love you with all my heart, I love you so much that it hurts to leave you.. But the reason why I'm leaving is because I love you.. I don't want you getting hurt anymore, I always put you in danger. I always put stress on you, your always the one protecting me and i can't do anything to repay you. I can't keep letting you be stressed out, Your already so busy.." I said. Tears came through my eyes.

   "I don't want to leave you, But If I don't let you reach your goal, you can't be the best you could be and I know Your best is better than how you been showing. Why kind of a girlfriend am I, if I can't let you do your best Yeolie?" I asked Tears came through my eyes. "I feel like I failed you." I said. I let go of bags putting them on the floor, I put my hands to my face blocking my eyes. I heard footsteps start walking to me, My arms where slowly taken away from my face. And before I had time to process what Chanyeol was doing, He lightly crashed his lips to mine. I was shocked at first, put I closed my eyes and kissed back. Chanyeol was bended down alittle since I was like two heads shorter than him. The kiss was slow, and I felt alot of emotions from Chanyeol. When He pulled away for air, I saw his eye's Where all glossy, I saw tears slipped down his cheeks. I felt something in my heart break alittle. "Why didn't you tell me that instead of lying to me that you got accepcted in a college?" Chanyeol asked. Tears kept slipping down his eyes, "I had to found out from my sister." Chanyeol said. "And how did you feel when You found out." I asked. "I felt..." Chanyeol said. I thought he would call me a 'Lier' and 'Betrayer. But he shocked me by saying "I felt like I failed my own girlfriend, Because She didn't want to tell me how she felt, I felt like You couldn't trust me. And I was asking myself if I was the reason why your leaving and what I did wrong for you to leave without saying anything." Chanyeol said. "You didn't fail me, You never will." I said. Chanyeol smiled but tears rolled down his cheeks.

    "Than Why didn't you tell me?" Chanyeol asked. "You would have asked me what I wanted you to change about yourself, And I didn't want you to change anything. The person that has to change is me." I said. Chanyeol whipped his tears away. "If I let you go, If I let you on that Airplane... Would I ever see you again? Would I ever be able to have you by my side. If I don't than I'm not letting you. But if I'm able to see you again, I  will let you go.. Just promise me, you won't forget about me and cheat on me with another man." Seventeen year old Chanyeol said. I smiled, "This isn't goodbye, I promise I'll come back.. Just let me figure out my future. And I will never cheat on you. But What About you?" I asked. "Hey! Don't you have faith in your boyfriend." Chanyeol said faking a hurt expression. I chukled, while Chanyeol Pouted for real.. "I trust you with all my heart. It's the other women's out there that I'm scared about." I said. Chanyeol looked at me, "Why would I give up my girl for anything?" Chanyeol asked. That reminded me of myself, I shook it off though and just smiled. "Really." I said. Chanyeol raised his eyebrow. "Alright alright." I said. Chanyeol smiled before taking me in his embrace and he let go and kissed my lips.

We let go 2 seconds later.  I smiled after wards,but than it was shock especailly when Chanyeol knelled down alittle so he could kiss my forehead, after kissing my forehead, he embraced me. "Don't forget me okay.. I may not physically be by your side all the time but I will always be there when you need me." Chanyeol said. I nodded, still in his embrace. 'Is that all your going to say?' I thought. I felt tears drop on my head. I felt tears roll down my eyes, "I love you so much Songgie.. I hope you know that I care for you with all my heart." Chanyeol said. I smiled, "I love you so much too Yeolie.. I care for you with all my heart also." I said. I heard them annoucing the plane taking off soon, Chanyeol let go of me. "You better go before your late." Chanyeol said. I picked up my bags, tears rolled down my cheeks. Chanyeol whipped it away.  

"Don't cry... call me when you get to New York." Chanyeol said. He pecked my lips fast, And pushed me lightly infront. I walked before I got to the the girl in front of the ticket's for getting in the plane. I looked over at Chanyeol who was standing there waiting for me to go inside before he leaves. A tear slipped down, while I whipped it away. "Goodbye Yeolie! I love you." I called. I saw Chanyeol smiled and it reached his eyes.  He waved back at me, "Bye Songgie! I love you to." He said.

Pretty soon the scene changed already, but I wasn't awake yet, I was alittle taller than how I was when I was in highschool. I was my 21 year old self. I was getting off the airplane.. And I walked out, looking next to me seeing the lady who passed the tickets to me the first time. She smiled at me. "Welcome back Ms. Bang." She said. I bowwed, thanking her..

   'I thought That was the last test?' I thought. 'It was' Zico thought. 'Than what is this?' I thought. 'I don't know, but I'm not the one controlling the dream right now.' Zico thought. 'Than who?' I thought. I was rushed out of my little thought converstation with Zico, It wasn't the airport but a crashed ware house. I rushed away, to see. Ryan Smiling evily..

   "I have you right where I want you.. In the most weakest state of yours.. Your Dreams.." Ryan said. I couldn't Scream, He blocked my mouth.


Zelo's POV:

   "It's been three days already, just let Ivory noona come back now." I compilaned. Exo was currently here with us and they've been sleeping here lately. But I realized Zico kept looking worriedly at his neckalace. "What the Heck.." Zico compilaned. He went to the computer on the desk.. "What's wrong?" Himchan asked. Zico was freaking out while he was putting his necklace to the platform that was plugged to the computer and typed something in. Ivorys Current problem went up and my eyes widened, Ryan was there. They where in a ware house. "Zico!" Jaehyo yelled. "It's not me! Ryan somehow got inside Ivorys dream.. And he bypassed my traps and got to Ivory's thoughts." Zico said. B-bomb stood up. "Ivory get out of there!" B-bomb yelled. We saw Ivory was looking around at places to go, while ryan was now sharpening a knife. "He is going to kill Her!" Baekhyun yelled scared out of his mind. Zico was madly pushing on the keybaord. "It's not working!" Zico asked.

 

  "Ivory Noona get out of there! Wake up now!" I yelled. She probably heard me because she tried pinching her arm. "Zico... H-Help me." Ivory shuttered. Zico was shaking, "That Stupid Ryan!" Zico compialned. Ivory noona was still trying to found a way out. "Someone wake her up!" Himchan yelled. "It's not going to work! We can't wake her up from the real world where we are now." Zico said. "Only one person can wake her up. But he doesn't remember anything." Zico added. Himchan Hyung's eyes widened in horror. He looked to Chanyeol  hyung and than at the screen biting his lip. "Chanyeol only remembers us." Himchan added pinching his nose in irration. "Wait a minute! hyung Didn't you say you put Chanyeol in the dream!?" I asked. Zico looked to me with a raised right eyebrow, but he nodded his head. "Why don't you try bringing him there." I said. Zico bite his lip, Showing he was thinking about it..