Seeing Him

The Fox Demons [COMPELETED]

Italic: Flashback

BOLD: thoughts

Regaluar: Story (Narreter)


Ivory's POV:

I Was walking around, leaving a  trial of  paw prints  I want to cover  but I think whats  the point the  other Vulpines will find me. I guess I went  the wrong way than I wanted because  I found myslef in the city of seoul the Main city of South Korea. I came across a buliding that read SM entertainment. I ran to the window, I saw a human Boy with black hair and Brown orbs.He was wearing a black suit,A black Badana and a black hat. They where fliming a music video or atleast that is what I heard. I went to  the front where they where already there. They looked scared seeing me at first glance, I couldn't say anything since I'm a fox and all, "What is a fox doing in the city?" A baby faced one said. I heard something, I looked over and in a distance  I saw a Fox from a different clan. I ran in front of the twealve of them. I heard the fox's thoughts he wanted to eat them, I growled. I attacked him, I won but I still got a cut on my arm. I looked over to see them shocked, I was going to leave until I felt someone or something touching my cut. I looked back it was the human Boy with big Brown Orbs that I find pretty cute.  

  "Why  did you protect us?" He asked in a deep voice that I  found  it didn't match his face but I liked his voice. 'Cause your only human'  I thought in my head. I pointed my pow and him and than at me, The baby faced one looked confused."I think it's tryng to  say Because your only human and I'm a fox" the  tallest  one said.  I   nodded, But I was still weak. "But you barely know us?" the boy  said. 'So what? it doesnt mean I can't protect you.' I thought. I teird walking away again, but than I got cought this time I was getting picked up off the ground. I looked to  see the same boy I liked  the voice of already. They eventaly brought me to the vet lying to her that 'Chanyeol's pet' So that is the Boys name Chanyeol? ​ The vet took me and cleaned my cut and warpped my arm. Afterwords Chanyeol carried me out and to  the  forest where they  said  bye to me. I waved a  pow at them, They walked away, I ran back looking for my clan. ' I hope I get to see him again.' I thought.


Chanyeol's POV:

    I looked back the way the fox just was, the other members told me that the fox would be okay, I couldn't stop thinking about the fox. She's different from other foxes thats for sure. 

Flashback:

I saw a fox out in  the city, It heard something because it's ears popped up. It happened so fast the Fox fought  the darker haired colored one the  next thing that happened was the fox who i'm beginnging to think  that it's a she. I felt bad for  it why did it protect us?  "Why did you protect us?" I asked.  She  looked  at me. When Kris hyung said she's trying to  say because where only human and shes a   fox. She nodded. I told her she barely know us, Her gold eyes showed clearly saying 'Doesn't mean I can't protect you.' It tried walking away probably worried about how her clan will response when she isnt around. But I wouldn't let go, I have this weird feeling when around her around this fox.I picked her off the ground and carried it the vet. Lying to them that this Fox is my pet, Me Chanyeol, Exo's Happy virus. The lady took her and started cleaning her cuts, warpped her  arm after. I carried it  again bringing it to the forest. We said goodbye to it, It waved back with it's paws.

end of  flashback...

   -Time Skip-

It was already  June 20th I havent seen the Fox since December,  Well we were just walking outside in the dark Suho and Kris  holding  a flashlight it  was  our vaction day. I was walking behind Suho. Until  I got  attacked by a Black fur fox, It starched me and bite me. Until the same one that protected us came her cut had healed but still visable. It jumped the darker one and starched its body, Growling.  I Saw her eyes showed of rage, and Kill. The darker one ran away after  awhile the fox looked  at me, with a different look than it just had. It walked over, I backed away since the first one hurt me already. But instead it Ran away, I was about to stand up with the help of my members until the same Fox came but with a Fox with the same skin color as her. She pointed to me, the other fox looked at me. Nodding, it walked over to me. I thought it would hurt  me but instead it Blow something out and  the cuts stopped bleeding. 

I was surprised, The Fox she ran away after waving a pow at the one who protected me. I  looked at her the one who protected all of Exo a few mounths ago. "Thank you." I said. It nodded and walked away. 


Ivory's POV:

I was walking by until I heard the voice I liked so much. 'Chanyeol his in  trouble!' I thought I ran there and I was right Chanyeol was  getting  bitten by the the black fox  and also straching him to. I couldn't take  anymore seeing the fox  from  Black pearl's clan hurt him.I ran and attacked the Black   fox.I  looked at  the apposing  fox looking at him with  hatred  and Kill. After it left  I walked to Chanyeol he backed away from me. 'Hm...He must've been  really  scared.' I thought. I ran off to get Jewel who  is the leader. I told her everything and she  healed  him walking away after.  "Thank You." He said to me. 'Why do i feel all warm when he talks, why do I always save him when his hurt. Why do I care about a mere human.' I thought. I nodded and walked away, For some reason I felt Sad leaving him alone. 

    I walked away to the clan.....


Chanyeol's POV:

     I got helped up by Kai and Sehun, I looked back at the forest were she was at. 'why doe's she keep protecting me?'I thought to myself. We walked home it hurt, I took a shower with soap and everything and I felt like screaming. It really hurts, I came out. Suho  hyung cleaned my cuts and puts band aid on, it hurt. "It hurts  doesn't it." Kris said.  "It isn't obivous Hyung" I said. Kris did a shrugg. "I never got bitten by a Fox before so I don't know." Kris  asked. "I just  noticed the  fox who jumped over Chanyeol and Ran and attacked the Black Fox protected us last time and now it protected Chanyeol, wouldn't it attack us to?" Sehun said. "It probably Likes one of us."  Kai said. Jinhyung  ran downstairs, "A Fox protected you guys?" jinhyung asked.  "how can you hear us all the way in the room when your head phones are on." Kai said. Jinhyung sighed, Before she can say anything the same Fox that protected me came. Jinhyung looked confused, "Ivory?" Jinhyung asked confused. I looked  at Jinhyung said. "How do you know her name your a human like us." I said. Jinhyung walked over to the sliding door and opened the door kneeling in front of Ivory. "What's wrong? You never visted me since last year." Jinhyung said. She looked at Jinhyung, I saw Jinhyung nod. "So You what?"Jinhyung said.  The fox looked annoyed, Giving Jinhyung the listen to me first look. "Alright, Alright. Gosh Ivory." Jinhyung said. "Now what?" Jinhyung said. the fox wrote in the dirt. Jinhyung read it, "Jewel Attacked Chanyeol  oppa." Jinhyung said. Jinhyung looked at me, "No wonder he has fox bites on his arms." Jinhyung said. "Did you get hurt protecting him." jinhyung said. The fox Shook it's head. Jinhyung picked her up the fox looked in pain. "You lair." Jinhyung said.

     Jinhyung took the first aid kit and cleaned the fox's Ear and warpped it up. "Your ear got hurt pretty badly." Jinhyung said. Ivory tried straching it off, "No leave it on, Your hearing will get wrose and you will die. If you lose your  hearing because you can't hear anything running to you." Jinhyung said. Ivory Pouted, "Don't pout you look like a child." Jinhyung said. It signed and left it on, It Jinhyung on the cheek. (That's how Animals kiss) and ran in the forest. "How do you know what the fox is saying." Kai said."She can understand us, I can't understand her, Thats why she has to write in the dirt when she was talking to me." Jinhyung said. 

-Time Skip- 

We walking around Jinhyung was in between me and Kai. Towards the end, Until A black fox came and tried to attack Kris, Until Jinhyung ran in front and talked to it. "GO AWAY!" Jinhyung yelled. It looked scared, It ran off. "Jinhyung you scared all of us." Kris said. "Sorry, I don't want it hurting anyone else." Jinhyung said.  She suddenly stopped walking, I bumped into her. "Jinhyung whats wrong?" I said. She  ran to the fox who she warpped ear yeasterday it got hurt. Jinhyung tried waking Ivory  up but she wouldn't. "It got injured." Jinhyung said Expecting the really deep cut. The Fox whimppred, Jinhyung looked at Kris. "What do we  do?" Jinhyung asked. "Pick it up, We'll take it home and let it go when it's better." Kris said. I picked  it up even though it hurt moving  my arm. We ran home, Jinhyung gave her a bath since Jinhyung can speak  to animals we watched her  through the door way. 'Yes all 12 of us   are watching through just in cause something happens.' I thought. After Jinhyung was done she dried her off. Jinhyung even warpped the foxes stumach, Arms and Ears. "So where is Ivory going to stay at?" Jinhyung said "With you in your room." Kris said. 'Yes Jinhyung shares with no one. Well because she's a girl so she has her own room in this 6 bedroom Dorm.' I thought. Jinhyung nodded, Jinhyung brought Ivory to her room. We all followed, We saw Jinhyung lay it on the  made bed she just made. Jinhyung's room had a poster of EXO on her wall the right side. 

    Kai was surprised, espically when he saw a picture of Jinhyung and Him. 'Yes their sibilings. Jinhyung or should I say Kim Jinhyung is the little baby  sister of Kai.' I thought. 


Jinhyung's POV:

   I was surprised  when I looked over and saw Ivory woke up and was looking at me from the  bed she was still in pain. I got out of bed to see everyone down stairs. "How is Ivory?" Kai said. "She's fine." I said. Atleast I hope she  is, It sounds as if Something  happened that she  can't say. Maybe Her clan beat her up. But what did she do? I thought. "You think maybe her clan beat her up?" I asked. "Maybe, But what did she do that they didnt like?" Kai said. I looked up, Ivory was limpping  down the stairs. "Go back and sleep you cant walk yet." I said. She looked at me, And told me  to follow her outside. I Followed. "whats wrong?" I asked. She wrote on the ground 'I fell in love with A human.' She wrote. 'Oh boy.' I thought.