Masquerade Proposal

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I love you so much kiddo."

 

 

She quickly pushed him after hearing that.
They both stopped dancing.

Her heart can't stop but to beat so fast.
*H-How?*

Her eyes were wide as she looked at him who's now smiling at her.
"Don't tell me you are.."

 

 

 

[[listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBv85ihgixU ]]

 

This one's for you and me,
living out our dreams
We're all right where we should be


A new song suddenly played.
"Hey miss.. May I dance with you?" A random guy suddenly asked her but she ignored him as her eyes were glued on that guy in front of her.
"No you can't. She'll be dancing with me." That guy in front of her said and quickly took her hands again.

 

With my arms out wide, I open my eyes
And now all I wanna see
Is a sky full of lighters
A sky full of lighters
 

He pulled her hands again to his neck and he placed his hands on her waist again.
He was smiling widely at her. While she was speechless, just looking up at him.

"Surprise?" He smirked and her lips pouted.
She started punching his chest. "I thought you're not gonna go here since you're not allowed!"

He chuckled and stopped her hand that was punching his chest. He took that hand of her and kissed it before placing it around his neck again.
"Why will I not be allowed here when it's my Grandpa who owns this school?"

 

Firewords started lighting up the sky.
Both of them looked up and watched the beautiful lights on the sky.

He looked down again to her face and saw how amused she was on the fireworks.
He smiled and placed his thumb on her chin. He made her face to looked at him.

She blinked.
"And no one will know that I'm here." He chuckled. "Because I'm wearing a mask."
She pouted. "Then why did I found out that it was you?"

He smirked. "Hmm? Why Jinah?"
She gulped.
"Why did you found out that I'm me this easily uh?" He smirked another one. And his voice was teasing.

He chuckled when she can't answer and just pulled her into a hug.
Her hands now also around his body.
He even put her head near his chest.

And she was really reaalllllly FROZEN. Good thing he's there to guide her whether to go left or right to sway.

"Can you feel it?" He suddenly asked.
"W-What?" She stuttered.
"My heartbeat. Can you feel it?"

She gulped and she clearly can feel it. It was beating really fast. As if he ran a 10KM run.
And it was just the same as hers.

She slowly nodded. He smiled when he felt her nod.

 

 

"Alright guys! It's 11:30 pm and everyone should remove their mask now. I guess you all knew about the legend right?" The MCee chuckled. "I wish I have a partner right now and hope t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter