The suspended student and expelled teacher on a date

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shall we date?" Myungsoo suddenly asked while they were eating their breakfast the next day.
Jinah almost choked and immediately took the glass of water and drank it. "W-What?"
He smirked. "I'm no longer a teacher. You're suspended for 3 days. Shall we date?"

She blinked and felt her cheeks already getting red. "W-What are you talking about?" She asked shyly and continued eating.
He chuckled. "Why are you suddenly so shy? As if we're not married."
She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Well. I'm not used to this mister."
He chuckled again. "Okay. Let's stop talking. We'll prepare and we'll date after we eat."

Her eyebrows narrowed and looked up at him. "Where are we going then?"
"Hmm..." He tapped his chin. "How about we go Lotte World?"
"Huh?" She blinked and looked up at him. "Are you sure you wanted to go there.... with your age?"

He huffed his cheeks and gave her a look. "Are you saying that I'm really that old already?!"
She chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't said that. It came from you."
He pouted and glared at her. "I'm not old."
She laughed and nodded. "Fine! Fine! But why in Lotte World?"
"Because we haven't dated there." He simply said and sat properly. "While you already dated Hoya there."

Her eyes widened. "What?" She gulped. "H-How did you know?"
"Tss. I saw you two." He made a face and continued eating.
"What? Why didn't I saw you that time?" She tilted her head and tried to remember whether she saw him that time or not.
"Because you were so busy having fun with Hoya. Tss. Let's not talk about that and finish this food so that we can have our date already!"

 

 

 

On their way to Lotte World, Jinah can't help but be curious. "Well, if you saw me with Hoya that time in Lotte World. What were you doing there?"
He blinked and just continued driving. "I'm on a date too.."
Her eyebrows narrowed. "With... Jiyeon?"
He nodded and everything became quiet.

"Tss. Alright let's not talk about her." He suddenly said.
"But what about her? Are you still together?" Jinah can't help but to ask. She wanted to be sure of everything.
He bit his bottom lip and nodded. "But I'm going to talk to her soon and finish everything with her."
"Will she be alright?" Jinah worriedly asked. Afterall, Jiyeon was her ultimate idol in the K-POP world.

He sighed. "I guess."
She sighed and looked outside. "What if she didn't want to break up with you?"
He took a quick glance on her and back to the road. "Why are you worried? Don't worry about her. Just worry about your feelings for me."
Her eyes widened at what she just heard and looked at him who's already smirking.

She made a face and crossed her arms. "Tss. Feelings your face."
He laughed and shook his head. "Aren't you already falling in love with me too?"
Her cheeks reddened and she looked away. "W-What are you talking about?"
He laughed. "Why are you stuttering?"
She made a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter