The moves.

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Why isn't she answering my call?!*
Myungsoo was so annoyed right now. After he sent that one mesage, he decided to just call her and remind her to go home before 4pm.
He tried once again but she's still not answering it. *Damn it!*
*What if that Hoya suddenly makes a move?! Ugh!* He shivered on his own thoughts and didn't even noticed that he arrived already at Jiyeon's house.

He stopped his car and let out a deep sigh.
*Fix yourself Myungsoo! You're going on a date with Jiyeon today! Stop worrying about her!* He cheered himself and went out of his car.
He ring the bell and a few seconds later, the gate opened and he saw her.

Jiyeon smiled and he did the same.
"Should we go now?" She asked with her sweet voice.
He smiled and nodded. He took her hand and interlaced it with his.

They both walked to his car and he opened the door on the passenger's seat.
She got inside and he quickly went to the driver's seat.
After putting on his seatbelt and starting the engine, he took out his phone.

*Still no reply? Tss.* He scoffed and started driving.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure you can handle this horror movie?" Hoya asked as they wait for the movie to start.
Jinah looked at him and smiled. "Of course! It's just a movie!" *BUT I'M SCREAMING INSIDE RIGHT NOW... HUHUHUHU H-HOOORRROOOWWWRR*
He chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Nice!" He put his hand back to his and continued, "I've never heard a girl this strong when watching a horror movie. Normally, they're crying already even though the movie's not yet starting."
She awkwardly laughed and looked away. *I'M CRYING INSIDE NOW.*

 

The movie went on. And Jinah keeps on covering her eyes whenever those scary zombies are on the film.
Hoya looked at her and chuckled. *This girl. She can tell me if she's scared already..*
Slowly, he took her hand that was covering her right eye and held onto it really tight.

Jinah's eyes widened on what he just did. She looked at him with her wide eyes.
She saw him smiling while his eyes were on the movie.

She gulped and looked at her hand that was on his.
And that just made her feel like.. she's safe.
And nothing's scary at all!

Her heart was really thumping real loud and hard though.
"H-Hoya.." She called him. She was so confused right now.
She even forgot that they were watchinga horror movie already!

He turned his head to her with a smile. "Hm?"
She gulped and looked down. She can't look at him straight in his eyes!
*I'M MELTING OMG!!!!!* She screamed on her mind. "Y-Your hand.."
She heard him giggled and felt his hand hold onto her hand even tighter!

"You're scared now ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter