Tiring Day... and Date

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Huhuhu! My back hurts already!"           Jinah whined to herself as she cleaned the whole living room of their house. It was kinda big so it was really tiring! "Why did Grandpa Kim let us do this works? It's so tiring~~~"   "Jinah. Quit whining will you?" Myungsoo shouted from upstairs. He was currently cleaning his room. "Why am I the only one cleaning the living room?" She shouted with a cry. "I'll be cleaning the whole 2nd floor of our house and I just let you clean that part. Stop whining!" He shouted again and she pouted while wiping their television.   After half an hour, Myungsoo went to down to get something but then he noticed her wife on the couch. She was lying on her stomach. Her face facing the couch. And she looks really tired.   He shook his head and walked towards where she was. He knelt down in front of her and tapped her cheek. "Jinah?" She slowly turned her face to him, still lying down. "Whaat~~??", she tiredly asked. "Are you really tired now?" He asked worriedly. She pouted and nodded. "Do you want something so that you can have your energy back?" He asked and she pouted more. *Can't he just let me rest?* She shook her head and he sighed. "How about we go out after we clean up the house?" He asked and it's as if her whole body lit up. She sat up and looked at him who was still kneeling down. *Go out? As in date?* "Is it okay with you?" He asked again and she gulped. *Why am I feeling excited though?* "Y-Your treat?" She asked and he smiled. He flicked her forehead and she pouted. "Alright my treat but finish your work here okay?" She pouted again and nodded. He smiled and ruffled her hair. He stood up and before he go, he asked her, "Will I be the one to clean your room?" She nodded but then her eyes widened and stopped him. "I mean.. No! I'll be the one to clean my own room okay?" *He might see things that he shouldn't see like my underwears!!!* He chuckled and nodded. "Okay."             After a few more hours, they're finally done cleaning the whole house! "Wow~" He commented and looked at her who have her eyes closed. The both of them were now sitting on the couch, her still holding the broom stick though. *She's so tired...* "Hey.." He bumped his shoulder to her. "What?" She asked tiredly. "Should we ready ourselves now? We're going out right?" He asked and she pouted. "Let's rest for 5 minutes can we? Aren't you tired Myungsoo?" She asked, still her eyes closed. "Well.. I am.. But it's almost 5. And I know you.. You're always taking an hour to ready yourself." He said and she sighed. "Fine. You go up now and I'll follow after 5 minutes." "Are you sure?" "Yeah."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter