Sports Festival

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The Sports Fest Day came.
Everyone was so busy.
 

You'll see some practicing their chants, some were exercising especially the players.
The teachers are also busy organizing what's going in the event.

 

"Myungsoo..."
He turned his head and saw his grandfather.
He smiled and left the stage. He half-run and went in front of his grandfather.
"Haraboji.." He called and his grandfather chuckled.

Grandfather Kim looked around with a smile. "I'm glad that this event finally came!"
Myungsoo rolled his eyes with a smile. "I'm sure you're just excited for the basketball game."
His grandfather laughed and nodded. He leaned forward to Myungsoo and whispered, "Where is Jinah?"
Myungsoo's brows immediately furrowed and his lips pouted. "I haven't seen her."

His grandfather leaned back and looked at his grandson before smiling. "Alright. I'll just walk around and be back here before the opening starts. Don't work yourself too much okay?"
Myungsoo nodded and watched his grandfather walked away before going back to the stage.

He was actually assigned to be the host for this event. That's why he's onstage right now.
He was reviewing what he'll say later when someone caught his eye.

 

 

 

 

"How do I look?" Jinah asked.
She was wearing a violet skate shirt and a pink skater shirt that hangs above her knees, showing off her long legs.
She was also wearing a violet sneakers, as what Hoya told her to wear.
For her hair, it was tied in a bun on the right side of her head. And they put light make up on her face.
 

"You looked good Jinah!" Someone from her classmates commented.
"Yeah! Just make sure to be good why walking with our representatives!" A jealous one from her classmates commented.

Jinah rubbed the back of her neck. Even though they give her lots of negative comments, she doesn't care.
She actually just wanted to hear Hoya and best friend's comment. Since they are their true friends.
Except for Hoya. She was wishing for more. HAHA

"Whe're Hana?" She asked one of her classmates who helped her to be this good looking.
"She said she'll go to the quadrangle."
"Okay. I'll follow her." She said while picking up her shoulder bag.
"Alright. Just make sure to be with us before the opening starts!"

 

 

As she walked down the stairs from their room, she saw how busy the school was.
She could see right now that everyone's working hard. She even saw the student's parents down there. Sitting on the bleachers, probably waiting for the opening.
Well, the opening will probably be good.

It'll start with an opening prayer, opening hymm, opening dance troupe, and what everyone's waiting are the parade of the players together with their representative muses.

As she walked around the quadrangle, her eyes suddenly met his eyes.
She stopped walking for awhile and just stared at him.
*Is he looking at me?*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter