Planning to Break

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the end, Jinah wasn't able to even send a message to Hoya that she can't see him because Myungsoo stole her phone.

"Let me have my phone Myungsoo." Jinah pouted as she tried to get her phone back.
Myungsoo didn't even bother to look at her as his eyes were glued on the television. "No way."

"Whhhhhhy?" She cried out and Myungsoo gave her a look.
"You'll text him right?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

Her brows knitted."Who?"
"Tss." He rolled his eyes and set his eyes back on the television. "Hoya."

She pouted even more. She just wanted to tell him that she can't see him. It's gonna be so bad if she'll not inform him.
"I'll just inform him that I can't see him today.He's a friend of mine Myungsoo."
"And he's my enemy, Jinah." Myungsoo added.

"Urgh." Jinah just groaned and stood up from the couch.
She walked out and went straight  to her room.

She slumped herself on her bed with a pout but later on, smiled.
*Why is he so cute? Is he really like this?* She can't help but to smile even more when she remembered something.

She sat up and gulped. "How about Jiyeon?"

 

 

 

 

Days passed by and Jinah confirmed herself that she likes how Myungsoo's treating her.

"Oh my god! Maybe you're inlove with him too?!" Hana excitedly said and Jinah quickly covered .
"Shhh!!!" She hushed her excited bestfriend. "Keep quiet okay? And no! I'm not yet inlove with him!"
Hana giggled evilly when Jinah removed her hands on . "Not YET. But real SOON!"

Jinah just shook her head with a smile and looked away as she sip on her juice.
She can't imagine herself being inlove with her husband. *But if he keeps on being nice and sweet to me, I might really fall for him too.*

"What are you smiling about?" Hana asked with a teasing smile. "Thinking about Sir Kim uh?" She whispered the last sentence as their schoolmates might hear her.
Jinah pushed her face and chuckled. "Stop teasing me okay? Let's finish our food so that we can go back already!"

 

 

When she got home, she got shocked when she already saw him on the kitchen with an apron.
"Myungsoo?" She called and he quickly turned to face her when he heard her voice.
"Jinah!" He quickly washed his hands and walked towards her. "You're home!"

Jinah gave him a look and giggled. "Are you that excited to see me?"
He wrapped his arms a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter