Friends with C-R-U-S-H

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

 

 

 

 

"Hi."

 

 

 

 

GULP.

 

 

 

 

Jinah slowly turned her head and saw Hoya smiling at her.
"Can I sit beside you?" He asked and she blinked with wide eyes.
Hoya tilted her head to the side and giggled. "Can I?"
"O-Oh s-sure!!!" She stuttered and quickly made a space so that he can sit.

She was actually alone before Hoya came since Hana was absent today.
She was here in the library right now. Not to study though but because she can't think of where she should spend her free time.

"Why are you here alone?" Asked by him while he took his books so that he can start studying.
"A-Ah... Because.. M-My..-"
"Do you always stutter?" He asked again and she quickly shook her head and looked down.
*Aish. This is so embarassing!!!* She screamed on her mind. *HANA WHERE ARE YOU!!!!*

"I guess you're not comfortable when I'm around.." Hoya said with a sad tone and slowly he put his things back to his bag.
Her eyes widened and stopped him. "No! I-It's okay. I-I'm sorry for stuttering. You can stay."
He smiled and nodded. He looked at her and said, "It's better when you do not stutter."
She bit her bottom lip and nodded.

"So.. why are you here alone?" He asked again and started scanning his book.
"My friend is absent today and I don't know where to spend my free time so I went here." She pouted and he chuckled.
"You know what?" He started and she looked at him, waiting for his next words. ".. You looked so cute."
"W-What?!" She asked with wide eyes and quickly cupped her now-hot cheeks. *AM I HEARING THINGS RIGHT?!*

Hoya peeked on her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter