I Think I Like You

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The seniors won!! The seniors won!!!"
"WAAAAAAAAA WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!"
"OH MY! I'M SO PROUD OF OUR TEAM!!!!!!!!!!"

 

All senior students roared really loud right after Hoya's shot on the basket that made them win the game.
Hoya's teammates carried him and celebrated.
The other senior students went near to them and joined the celebration.

"Wow! I'm so proud of the boys!" Hana cheered and Jinah chuckled.
Jinah was smiling widely as she watched Hoya being carried by him team mates.
Hana turned her head to Jinah and poked her side. "Aigoo~~ So happy that your forever crush won huh?"
She bit her bottom lip and looked at her. "Of course!"
Hana scoffed but with a smile and wrapped her arm around Jinah's. "And Hoya's going to be really proud too if you win the best muse on the awards! Damn you guys will really make a cute couple!"

Jinah immediately blushed and Hana chuckled.
Hana leaned near Jinah's face and whispered, "But it'll be better if Sir Kim will be your !" She leaned back but still looking at the now-speechless-Jinah.
"You two will really make the best married couple!!"
Jinah's brows immediately narrowed, even her lips immediately pouted. She slapped her bestfriend's arms who keeps on laughing right now.

 

 

 

 

After that celebration, the students went home one by one since that was the last game for today.
Tomorrow's going to be awarding day and everyone's sure who's going to win already. The awaited award for tomorrow is the BEST MUSE.
And of course, every senior students was hoping that it'll be Jinah since she was the representative for the Seniors.

:P

After changing her skirt into a jeans, she went out of the restroom.
She blinked when she saw Hoya leaning on the wall near the restroom.
"Hoya?" She called as she walked towards him.

Hoya turned his head and smiled. He stood up straight and watched as she walked and stopped in front of him.
"Hey.."
She smiled and nodded. "Are you waiting for someone?" She looked around
He nodded and took her bag that made her to blink and watched him as he carried it. "I'm waiting for you."

Her eyes widened and her cheeks immediately blushed. She even tried to get her bag back.
"Hoya. Give my back to me. And why are you waiting for me?"
He shook his head and started walking.

She pouted and followed him. "Hoya."
He shrugged and said, "I will walk you home."
 

She gulped and just followed him.
*Why is Hoya acting like this these past days? He even asked me out!!! Does he like me too? TT*
 

As they walked home, Jinah's heart was palpitating!
This was like a dream come true for her!
*I don't know what to say damn it! I'm so speechless! And he might find me boring! Aigoo! HEEEELPPPPP!!!* She screamed on her mind as she played with her hand. Still following him.

 

 

Soon, the two of them arrived in front of Jinah's house.
Hoya faced her and Jinah started to grew nervous. *I hope he's not yet here!!*
 

"So... We are here!" Hoya said with a smile.
Jinah removed her eyes from her house and looked at Hoya with an awkward smile. "T-Thank You Hoya."
He shook his head with a smile. "I should be the one thanking you.This day is really unforgettable Jinah."
"Of course it is! You won the game!" Jinah showed him a thumbs up.
He smiled and ruffled her hair. "And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter