Break Up

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they eat their lunch, Jinah can't help but to get worried from what Myungsoo did a while ago.
*Something's wrong. I guess.* She can feel it. Something's really wrong with him that time.

She took out her phone and typed a message for him.

I noticed you were in a hurry. Are you going somewhere?
-Jinah

She sighed after sending it and kept her phone to her pocket.
*Hope he's okay.* She continued eating her food.

"I wonder what Sir Kim's food tatse like.." Hana suddenly craved as she saw how good Jinah's food was prepared.
Jinah smiled and pushed her food closer to Hana. "Taste it. I'll bet you'll like it."
Hana smiled widely and took a spoonful of her food and ate it. "Woah~ It's delicious! Oh my Jinah! You're so lucky you have such a good cook husband!"

Jinah chuckled at her bestfriends reaction. *I know.. I'm really lucky to be his wife.*

 

 

As soon as Myungsoo arrived in front of Jiyeon's dorm, he saw her on the bench that was in front of the door.
He stopped his car in front of her and she lifted her head up.

Her eyes twinkled when she saw him. It's been a long time since she saw him.
She stood up and knocked on his window.

He pushed the botton beside him and the window on the passenger seat opened.
"Come inside." He said and opened the door for her.
She sighed and nodded before entering his car.

"Where should we talk?" He asked as soon as she entered.
"Let's just talk here. I just want to ask you questions about us.." She softly said.
He kept quiet and waited for her to start.

 

Jiyeon played with her fingers as she was hesitating whether to speak now or not. "Myungsoo.. I went to your school yesterday."
Myungsoo looked up and blinked his eyes. "What did you do there?"

She thinned her lips before speaking again. "I wanted to surprise you since it's been a long time since we last saw each other."
She took a breath before continuing. "But I think I was the one who's surprise Myungsoo." She looked at him and saw how his eyebrows were knitted.
"Your marriage with Jinah was revealed in your school? And what? You're expelled? What happened Myungsoo? How come it was revealed? I know you. You wouldn't let anyone know about your status."

He looked away. He was hardly breathing right now.
*Should I tell her everything now?*

"What Myungsoo? Tell me. I was okay with us not revealing our relationship, but how come it doesn't matter to you that your marriage with Jinah was revealed?" Tears started falling from her eyes. She doesn't know why but it hurts her. Especially, on her side where she really wanted her relationship with him to be public.

She's been asking and suggesting for their relationship to be public even before. Even when she was just a trainee. Even when she started to be an idol. Up until now.
But because he doesn't want to, she turned her pride down and kept it a secret.

 

"Jiyeon. Let's break up."

 

Her eyes widened.

More tears started falling from her eyes. "P-Pardon me?"

He turned to face her and it hurts him seeing her cry because of his stupidness. "Let's break up Jiyeon."
She started breathing hard. She started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter