Why are they KISSING?

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I had so much fun today Hoya! Thanks for today!" Jinah smiled at Hoya.
Hoya rubbed the back of his neck. "Well..It wouldn'y be this fun if you hadn't come with me to visit the place."
She giggled and nodded. "Next time, let's bring more friends! Probably bring your basketball team, and.... I'm going to bring my bestfriend!"

Hoya smirked. "But I wanted alone time with you. It'll be better if it'll be the two of us again."
Jinah's eyes widened and quickly looked away. *Why are you saying that Hoya?! >___<*

Hoya saw his reaction and laughed. He pinched her cheeks, and that made her to look at him.
"Just kidding. Now, go inside. Your parents might get angry with you. It's already late." He said.
She nodded and opened the gate. And before she close it, she waved at him. "Take care on your way home Hoya. Thank you again for today."

Hoya nodded and slowly walked backwards while waving at her. "Goodnight Jinah."
She smiled and nodded. "Goodnight too!" And with that, she closed the gate.


 

 

She sighed when she looked at their house with close lights.
*Meaning... he wasn't home yet.* She sighed once again and walked towards the door and opened it.
She didn't mind to open the lights and just closed the door again. She used her phone as her light and walked towards the living room.

She slumped her own body on the couch and closed her eyes.
*I'm so tired to even go up in my room..* She sighed for the nth time.

She doesn't know why but she wanted to feel she was happy since she had fun with her ultimate crush today. But something was really missing that made her really tired and incomplete.

*Gonna go up after 5 minutes--*

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter