Let's See

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo irritatedly took his ringing phone beside his face.
He answered the call without opening his still sleepy eyes.

"H-ello?" He answered with his husky-morning voice.

"Baby! Myunggie!"

A lively familiar voice answered over the phone but he was still too sleepy to recognize that voice.

"Who's this?" He asked and yawned loudly.
"Yah! It's me! Jiyeon!"

His eyes immediately opened and sat up on his bed.
"Oh sorry! I'm-I'm still sleepy-"
"It's okay!" Jiyeon chuckled over the phone. "I'm sorry for waking you up.."

"It's okay." He bit his bottom lip. "So why did you call?"
"I have only one week more before we start working on our  new song again. Can we date today?"

He felt his world stopped by hearing her question.
"D-Date?" He gulped and his eyes looked everywhere.

"Yeah. I miss you and I really want to see you right now." She said and he can imagine her pouting while saying that.
 

He just sighed. *Maybe this can help to know what I really feel.*
"Alright. I'll fetch you there. Wait for me."

 

 

 

 

 

Jinah blew on her bangs as she lazily changed the channel on the television.
*So boring...* She sighed then lifted her legs up on the coffee table.

Her heart suddenly jumped when she saw Myungsoo going down the stairs.
And he's so damn good looking with his simple tee and jeans. He was even wearing a cute hat.

*Where is he going? Are we going out?* Her eyes suddenly went wide with what she thought.
She shook her head and bit her bottom lip. She then focused her eyes on the television when he was already downstairs.

*Why am I even thinking about us going? Remember Jinah that you hate him! He's an !* She thought to herself.
After what happened yesterday, she put on her mind to hate him.
Hate him because he's so confusing!

She even really thought that he was just playing on her. Because she do know that he hates her.

That's how they started.

Hating and annoy each other.

So what will be the reason for him to fall for her right?

*But damn it. Why am I feeling so scared knowing that he's walking all around the house right now?* She thought while feeling her chest.

She gulped when she felt him just passed by at where she was sitting. *Damn it! Why is he walking around the house?*

 

 

Suddenly, she heard the door closed.
She blinked and immediately looked at their door.
"H-He went out?!" She unbelievably asked herself.
"Where the hell would he go though?" Her brows narrowed and she grew really curious as to where he was going.

 

 

 

 

 

"Myungsoooooo!!!!" Jiyeon immediately hugged Myungsoo as soon as she opened their gate.
Myungsoo forced a smile when Jiyeon removed herself on the hug to look at him.
"You're so handsome!" She complimented and he nodded.
"Get inside first! Greet mom!" She pulled him inside the house.

They both went in and Myungsoo greeted Jiyeon's mom as soon as he saw him.
Jiyeon g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter