Saturdate

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He sighed. He should not care right?
But it has been bothering him ever since that guy excused his wife in his class.
And ever since that day, he keeps on seeing her with him.
And the feeling when he's seeing them... he doesn't like that feeling.

*Maybe I'm just not used to her with some other guy..* He thought and rubbed his temple.

 

 

 

 

Saturday came without these two talking to one another.
It's like an automatic cold war between them.
Although Jinah doesn't know why with the sudden cold treatment again by his husband.

She shook her head and looked at her reflection on the mirror.
*Stop thinking about that old monkey Jinah!* She replaced her serious face with a smile.
*That's right Jinah. Just smile!* She smiled even more.

After fixing herself, she walked out of her room.
And at the same time, Myungsoo walked out of his room.

They stared at one another.

*Where is he going?* She asked to her self when she saw him. He was well-dressed up too.
His brows knitted while staring at her. "Are you going out?"
She blinked and looked at his serious face. "Y-Yeah."
"With whom?" He quickly asked again.

"W-With..." She gulped and looked down. *Should I say that I'll be with Hoya?*
She looked up at him again and saw him waiting for her answer. *Well Why am I getting nervous though?!*
She cleared and lifted her chin up. "Well. Why should I say it to you? A-And you too! You're going with whom huh?"
*Is he going with his girlfriend?!* Her eyes suddenly widened with that she thought. *D-Damn!?*

Myungsoo bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter