Who the heck?!

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo quickly left the classroom. He took out his phone and dialled Jinah's phone while running.
*Answer it please. Answer it!!!* He screamed on his mind.

He then saw Hana and stopped running.
She looks like she's finding Jinah too.

"Hana!" He called and Hana immediately looked at him.
She gasped and jogged towards Myungsoo. "S-Sir Kim.."
"Where is she?" He asked with narrowed eyebrows and was hardly breathing.

"I can't find her Sir." She said worriedly. "I've been calling her phone but she wasn't answering."
He nodded and dialled Jinah's number again. "I bet she's still inside the campus. Guards won't let anyone out during class hours."
She nodded. "I'll try to find her on the 3rd floor Sir. I've been on the 1st and 2nd floor but she's not there."

He nodded again. "I'll try the 4th and 5th floor. Call me once you see her already okay?"
She nodded and started to run again.

He kept his phone before running to the 4th floor. *Where the heck are you Jinah?*

 

 

 

 

Jinah can't help but to cry... and cry.
She didn't expected that this day would come. She wasn't ready.
How come they found it out? Who the heck spread about it when she knew it was only her, Myungsoo, Hana and Hoya knew about their secret.

She was sure that Hana won't tell it because she was her bestfriend. And she knew it from the start.
While Hoya assured her that he won't tell.

Then who the heck spread it out?!

She covered her face with her palms. *How should I face everyone now? They will probably hurt me.. maybe not physically but by words. I can't take hearing those kind of words!*
She sniffed really loud and cried really loud. *What should I do now? What should I do?*

She heard her phone ringing but she chose to ignore it.
She doesn't want to see anyone. She wanted to be alone.

*How should I face this kind of situation?* She cried out loud again.
The door suddenly opened and she almost had a heart attack.
When she saw that it was him, she quickly wiped her tears and stood up.

"Myu--"

She was cut off when he suddenly ran to her and hugged her REALLY TIGHT.
"Are you okay baby? Are you not hurt physically?" He quickly asked worriedly.
She sniffed and shook her head.
"I'm so worried when I didn't saw you in class." He said and hugged her even tighter.

She slowly wrapped his arms around him. "I'm so scared Myungsoo." Her tears started falling again.
"Shhh.." He caressed her back and started kissing her head. "Don't be. I'm here. I'm going to protect you."
"But.."
"Shh.. No buts okay? Let's go?" He asked but she shook her head and hugged him tighter. "I'm really scared."

He slightly pushed away from the hug and looked at her. She was looking down while tears were falling from her eyes.
He lifted her chin up. "Look at me Jinah."
She gulped and slowly opened her eyes.
"I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter