Let's date... or Not?

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinah took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

KNOCK

KNOCK

"Come in!"

She opened the door when she heard that and entered the office.
"Hi Grandpa!" She greeted and Grandpa Kim chuckled.

"Come sit here!" Grandpa Kim motioned her to sit and she nodded.
And as she walked towards the chair in front of Grandpa Kim's desk, she looked around.
*He's not here?* Her lips pouted slightly and finally sat down on the chair.

"How are you? How are you and Myungsoo?" Grandpa Kim asked with a smile.
Jinah looked at him and gulped. *What should I say?*
When Grandpa Kim noticed her uneasiness, he laughed. "Don't worry. I've asked that stupid man too. And he said that you two weren't okay these past few weeks. Why? What happened?"

Jinah blinked. *Why did he say that?! Ugh!*
"I..."
Grandpa Kim laughed again. "Alright. If you can't say it then it's okay. But I hope you guys can talk about your problem. I don't like you two having a problem. I might not have my grand grand son or daughter soon!" He laughed even more and Jinah blushed hard!

*Oh my god! This is why I don't like talking to Grandpa!* She cupped her burning cheeks.
Grandpa Kim stopped laughing and cleared his throat. "But I really advice that you two should talk about it. He didn't also told me the reason why but I won't force you two to say it because I believe in you two."
She just looked at Grandpa Kim who was talking with a smile.

"So.. that's all!" Grandpa Kim stood up and she did the same.
"I might visit your house soon. And make sure that you two were okay now when I visit. Okay?"
She nodded with a force smile.

"Go back now and I'll just take my lunch before going to the court to watch the game! Have fun!"
"Yes Grandpa. See you later!" She waved her hand and went out of the office.

She leaned on the door and tried to remember what Grandpa Kim said.
*Myungsoo told Grandpa we're not okay...* She p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter