He Understands

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days passed by with a nervous heart and scared Jinah.
She can't stop being paranoid when she's walking alone in the hall way.
And whenever she will see Hoya at school, she can't stop wishing 'I hope he didn't see me'.

It has been hell for her. But she was also glad that until now, Hoya isn't saying anything about her and Myungsoo's relationship.
And she hoped that he'll just keep it for himself.

 

 

Jinah sighed for the nth time now. She can't focus on what she and Myungsoo was watching on the television even though it was Lee Min Ho who's on the drama show.
Myungsoo noticed her and he moved a little closer to her. She didn't even move and he pouted.
He wrapped his arm around her shoulder. And still, she didn't move.

He sighed. "Hey. Are you alright?"
But it looks like she didn't heard anything and was just looking straight on the television.
He sighed once again. He thought of an idea to get her attention that made him smirk.

He leaned closer to his face and kissed her cheek.
And that's when she moved!

Her eyes wide when she slowly turned her head and found out that his face was really close from her face!
"M-Myungsoo!!!"
He chuckled and kissed her cheek once again. "You're too busy with your own world. So I took it and I'm gonna be your world now."

Her eyes widened. She doesn't know what to react on what he just said.
*Is that even a cheesy line?* She gulped and looked away with a pout.

He made a face when she looked away. He raised his index finger and put it on her chin to make her face him. "What's wrong? Are you still worried about Hoya?"
She thinned her lips and nodded. "I'm scared Myungsoo."

"What are you scared of?" He asked.
"Of what will happen if everyone got to know about us already." Jinah closed her eyes.
He quickly pulled her into a hug. "I don't care if everyone knows about us already Jinah. I love you and I will do anything and everything just to protect you. I wouldn't let anyone hurt you."

She gulped. She felt her heart just skipped a beat. She felt like melting right here, right now!
 

He slowly pushed her lightly and looked straight on her eyes. His face suddenly became an innocent face.
"W-Wait Jinah.. May I ask you something?"

She blinked and nodded. Her lips slightly pouting.

"D-Do you like me? I mean.. Am I in a one-sided love here? I-I.. I mean-"
Jinah put her index finger on his lips to shut him. "I don't know yet Myungsoo." *I'm still confused!!!*
He slightly pouted and nodded when she removed her finger on his lips.

"But I know for sure, I'm on my way on liking you."

 

 

 

That night, Myungsoo can't sleep.
What Jinah said keeps on repeating on his mind.

 

"But I know for sure, I'm on my way on liking you."

"But I know for sure, I'm on my way on liking you."

"But I know for sure, I'm on my way on liking you."

"But I know for sure, I'm on my way on liking you."

"But I know for sure, I'm on my way on liking you."

 

If only wider smile can rip face, his face was already ripped an hour ago.
*That means.. we can really be together afterall uh?* He smiled wider! IF THAT'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter