Ooops! Caught!

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Let's have a date today!"
Myungsoo excitedly said as soon as Jinah opened her eyes from her sleep.
"What?~" She asked in her sleepy tone as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.
"Let's have a date today!" He repeated and her eyes widened.

"WHAT?" She asked and he nodded with a big smile.
"We can't just d-date on public Myungsoo! You do know that!" She panicked.

He shrugged. "I don't care. I wanna let everyone know about us already." He pouted.
She pouted too. "No way Myungsoo! People will judge us badly! Real bad!"
"I dont care." He said seriously as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

His eyes were intensely looking at her. She bit her bottom lip when she felt like melting with those eyes of his.
So she quickly looked away and sighed. "Where we'll we have our date?"
He smiled and pinched her nose. "You're so cute!"

 

 

"It's gonna be just a simple date with him at the mall. But I'm so worried! Our schoolmates might see us! It's Sunday and everyone's or some were probably out to have fun with their family!" Jinah said over the phone as she prepares herself while talking to Hana.
She heard her bestfriend giggled over the line. "That's so brave of him! Sir Kim's really serious about you Jinah! Ahhh!!! He's so sweet!!!!"
Jinah rolled her eyes. From the start, her bestfriend really likes him for her.
"Okay Hana. Will call you again later okay? I'll go out now. Bye~~"
"Bye!!! hihihi Enjoy with Sir Kim! And tell him you like him alrea-"

She quickly ended the call and kept her phone on her pink shoulder bag. She shook her head with a smile and took one last look on the mirror.
*Am I pretty already?* She asked herself as she looked at her reflection.
*Should I put a make up? Eye liner? Blush on? Lips-*
 

"Jinah! Hurry up!"
She heard his voice behind her door. She panicked. *Urgh! Whatever! Just gonna have this bare face again.* She pouted and quickly opened the door.

And when it opened, Myungsoo quickly looked at what she's wearing.
His eyebrows narrowed. "Change your clothes."
"W-What?!" opened.

"I don't want you wearing those kind of shorts! Hurry!" He then pushed her inside again and closed the door.
"Then what should I wear?!" She shouted. She's starting to be annoyed.
"Wear a pair of jeans! Tss." He shouted back.
"Urgh!" She groaned and went in front of her cabinet to get a pair of jeans and so that she could change. *Why is he so choosy?!*

Once she got changed already, she opened again the door and saw a smiling Myungsoo.
"That's great! Let's go!" He quickly took her hand and went downstairs.

Her heart couldn't stop beating so loud. She looked at her hand on his and she couldn't help but to smile.
Myungsoo lead her to his car and she entered. She then watched him went to the driver's seat.
He looked at her with a smile and she immediately got concsious. "What are you looking at?"
He shook his head with a smile and started the engine of his car.

She made a face when he didn't answer but still smiled. *Aish! Why can't I tear this smile on my face right now?!*

 

"Jinah?" Myungsoo called while driving.
"Hmm?" Jinah looked at him.
He smiled. "Nothing. You're too quiet."
She smiled and shook her head. "Just drive."
"C-Can I hold your hand while I drive?"

Her eyes widened and she felt her cheeks turned hot.
She blinked and looked at him. "W-What?"
But before she could even protest, he already took her hand and hold it.

Her cheeks turned real red! "M-Myungsoo!"
He smiled cheekily and didn't even removed his hand off her. Even if he's using it to control the console of the car.

*Ugh!!! Myungsoo! Will you stop making me feel like this?!* She cried out loud on her inside. She felt like really melting anytime.

 

 

 

Soon, they arrived the mall.
"Are you sure about this Myungsoo?" Jinah can't move on her seat.
Myungsoo looked at her and squeezed her hand that was still on his. "Yes. Don't worry. I'm here." He smiled to assure her that everything's gonna be alright.
 

B U T T E R F L I ES.
She felt butterflies on her stomach FOR THE FIRST TIME while looking at his beautiful smile that's assuring her that everything's gonna be fine.
She took a deep breath and smiled back. "Let's go?"
He smiled and nodded.

They both got off his car and started walking on their way inside the mall.
As they got inside, Myungsoo quickly took her hand and wrapped her arm around his arm.
Her eyes widened and looked up at him. He was smirking, liking what's happening.

"Myungsoo! This is too... too PDA!" She protested as she tried to remove her arm off him but he didn't let her.
He just smirked and just pulled her with him.

She pouted when she can't do anything anymore and just let herself be pulled by him.
She looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter