The test result

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      Jinah shut her eyes and her hands interlaced together on her lap. *Please.. Let me have a grade of 80..* Myungsoo was currently giving the test papers with their scores now. The exam week had already passed by and this day was the annoucing-of-test-results-day.     She was so nervous right now as she listens to the murmurs of her classmates who passed and those who... failed.     "Aww... I failed. How about you?" "I passed! But 60 is still so low!*Sighs*" "Huhuhu.. I failed!!! My mom's going to nag me later!!!!" "Me too!! Aish! Why is math so hard?!"     She bit her bottom lip since most of her classmates where crying out that they failed! *What if I also failed?* Her eyes suddenly opened widely, looking really shocked. She quickly shook her head and shut her eyes again. *No! I won't fail since I know I did a good job in my test paper!Yeah! Be positive Jiinah!! Fightin-*     "Ms. Oh Jinah.. Jinah.."   Myungsoo finally called her name and she cheered herself on her mind.  She slowly stood up, her hands clenched on her sides, and looking down on her pathway. *Calm down Jinah. Believe it, you pass. And you're grade will be higher than 80!* She fist pumped when she reached his table and slowly looked up at him. He saw him smiling widely and she suddenly felt her heart thudding so fast.     *DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG..*     She gulped and just quickly took the paper from him. She quickly turned around and bit her bottom lip. *Did I pass? Did I pass?* She continued on asking herself as she walked back to her seat. And when she finally sat down, Hana quickly leaned to her and tried to peak on her test paper but Jinah just pull it away. "Hey! Did you failed huh?!" Hana asked and JInah gave her a look. "I'm not yet seeing the result."Jinah pouted and Hana took the paper and looked at it.   "Ahhh!!! You passed! Aish.." Hana murmured and Jinah's eyes twinkled. "R-Really?!" Hana looked at her with a pout and gave her paper back. "Yes you passed! I should have cheat on your paper that day so that I passed too." Jinah ignored her and just looked at her test result.         ^___^         O__O         T__T           *I only got 78!!!!!* Her shoulders deflated.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter