Problems solve?

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you know these students?"

Myungsoo asked after showing the CCTV footage of who posted that news on the bulletin board. Both of them were now at home and Myungsoo got the footage before he went home.
Jinah's eyes turned into slits as she tried to recognize who they were. But she really don't know those girls.

Myungsoo's lips twitched and shut his laptop. "I've asked my co-teachers and they were from Hoya's class."
One of his eyebrows now raised up. "I thought you two talked about our issue?"

Jinah crossed her arms. "Hoya wouldn't spread that out. I believe in him."
Myungsoo rolled his eyes and sat closer to Jinah. "You believe in him because you liked him."
She looked at him and gave him a look. He blinked and gave her an innocent look. "What?"

She rolled her eyes and looked away. "I still believe in him that he didn't spread it."
"Then why did those girls found it out?" He asked that made them both quiet.

 

 

After that news spread out, students were now giving looks to Jinah which made her really intimidated.
Good thing Hana has been always there for her. She wouldn't leave Jinah's side.

"Thank you Hana. I really don't know what to do without you." Jinah smiled and Hana quickly ruffled her hair. "That's nothing okay? What are bestfriends are for?"
They both chuckled.

After that news had spread out, they chose to eat outside instead of eating in the cafeteria.
Here, it's peaceful while inside's a hell.

"Myungsoo showed me a CCTV footage of who spread the news." Jinah sighed and Hana quickly asked who.
"I don't know but Myungsoo asked his co-teachers and they said that it was Hoya's classmates?"

"Maybe Hoya spread it out?" Hana gasped. Jinah's eyes widened and quickly shook her head. "He'll probably wouldn't do that. I believe in him."
Hana sighed and tapped her chin. "Then how did those girls found out?"
Jinah shrugged her shoulders. She really don't know! And damn, what's their reason for spreading it out? T______T

 

 

 

 

 

While Myungsoo was driving on his way home, his phone suddenly rang.
He took it and looked at who was calling.

 

Jiyeon calling...

 

He sighed. It's the 4th time that Jiyeon called today and he didn't answered the last 3 calls since he was busy at school.
Now that he's free, he was hesitating whether to answer it or not.
The red light made him stop his car and answered his phone.

"Hello?"
"Myungsoo! Why aren't you answering my calls?" He can imagine her pout already.
"I was busy at school." He coldly said.
"Oh.. Is that so? Are you always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter