Masquerade Prom

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Do I look okay?" Jinah asked as soon as she wore her black gown.
Hana smiled and nodded. "You looked so gorgeous on that simple gown!"
Jinah smiled and looked at her own reflection on the mirror. *Myungsoo picked this for me yesterday.*

"Let's go?" Hana asked and she nodded.
 

Hana's parents drove both Hana and Jinah at their school.
The masquerade prom will be held there.

While Hana was busy texting her date for tonight, Jinah can't help but to feel envy.

Although she wanted to skip this prom, she can't as she don't wanna miss the extra points their teachers will give to them.
*Just enjoy this night by eating the foods out there! Fighting!* She cheered herself and put on a smile.

"We're here Jinah!" Hana announced and quickly took out her white mask. "Where's you mask? And let's leave our things here in the car. Remember? No phones allowed inside?"
"What?" Jinah asked before putting on her black mask which was picked by Myungsoo too. "No phones allowed?!"
Hana nodded as she put on her mask. "Our teachers told us about it yesterday. Since it was a maquerade ball, no one's allowed to introduce theirselves by their names or meet up through messages. Everyone will be a mistery! So no phones allowed." She smiled then asked, "Didn't you heard it?"
She shook her head. "How will I contact Myungsoo after the ball?"
"Don't worry. Daddy will be here 30 minutes before the end of the ball. We can just quickly ran here and pick up your phone."
"Alright." Jinah nodded and both of them got out of the car.

"How will you and your date will meet if no one's allowed to call by their names?" Jinah asked while they walked towards the entrance.
"At exactly 11:30 pm, everyone who's on the dance floor dancing will take out their masks. If they found out that their partner during that last dance was their so-called date, then there will be a chance that you two will be together. Forever. If not, then you should go find your date or maybe could stay with the guy or girl in front of you if you want to. Haven't you heard of that legend from our school? Aish! Jinah! This masquerade prom was like for the first time again after a century! And the teachers told us about it too yesterday! Why aren't you listening?"
 

Jinah pouted. She was so busy thinking about not having a partner for this night yesterday. That's why she's not listening. "But how about me who's got no date for this night?"
Hana rolled her eyes. "You don't need one. Since you're already married! Do not ever dream of having that kind of moment for tonight!" She chuckled.
Jinah blinked and giggled. "Oh. Yeah. But I guess that would be fun though." *I wish Myungsoo's a student and will be here.*

 

 

 

[[ listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuFUtL8zUAk  ]]

 

As you got inside the venue, you can see fancy gowns, masks and tuxedos!
You won't also be able to find out who's who because of their masks. Even the teachers, waiters and staffs were also wearing a mask.
The foods were set up on a long table. The lights for the party was giving a good ambiance too.

"Wow~" She uttered. "Everything's so cool!"
She turned her face and didn't saw Hana already. "Hana?"

*Where the heck did she go?* She frowned and went to the long table of foods. *She probably went to have fun already! Tss*
She took a plate and utensils. She then let the servers put on foods on her table.

"You looked good miss."
"Thanks."
"Want some more?"
"No. Its okay."

She then bowed to the servers and went to find an empty table.
And she eats her foods, some guys were going near her to have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter