Unaware

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinah pouted and tiptoed. "The queue is sooooo long."

Hoya chuckled and tilted his head a little. "It's okay." He said that made Jinah to looked at him. "We're going to have more bonding time."
Jinah gulped when she heard that and quickly looked away.
Hoya smirked and hold in the metal. "I'm sure this is going to be the best day ever!"

Jinah chukled and nodded. *But it'll be better if I'm with that old man today.*
She quietly sighed and looked down. *How is he doing right now? Is...Is he with his girlfriend today?* She bit her bottom lip and shook head head. *Stop thinking about him! Think of Hoya! Only Hoya okay?!*
She nodded and convinced herself even more before moving as the queue moved.

 

And veeeeeeeeeery soon..
Their turn came and like kids, Jinah and Hoya quickly ran towards the ride and quickly picked their horses.
Jinah laughed as she ran to the pink horse and Hoya quickly ran to the brown horse beside the pink horse.
Hoya will almost jump on the horse when he saw Jinah having a hard time since the pink horse was really high.

He chuckled and walked towards her.
Jinah's eyes widened when she felt Hoya's hands on her waist, helping her to ride the pink horse.
She gulped and looked down on him as soon as she was already sitting down on the horse. She saw him smiling up at her and she gave him an awkward smile and thanked him.

Hoya nodded and turned to the horse he was about to ride but it was already occupied by a kid.
He then looked at Jinah who was already looking at him. "I guess I'm going to be just a guard of my princess uh?"
"Huh?" Jinah blinked and he laughed.
"I'm going to just stand here and watch as you ride on that pink horse." He said with his sincere voice.

She gulped. It was giving her chills to her bones. "H-Hoya.."
Hoya blinked when the ride started and looked up at her. "Hold on tight okay?"
She smiled and nodded. "Kyaaaa~~~"
Hoya laughed as he watched her.

 

 

 

 

"Woah~~~Hahahaha."Jiyeon laughed as she ride on the yellow horse. "This is really fun."
Myungsoo just nodded and his eyes focus on that oh-so-familiar girl. *Tss. Why is he just standing up beside her though?*
He rolled his eyes and even scoffed.

"Yah." Jiyeon called her, making him to looked at her. "Huh?"
"Are you not having fun?" She asked with confusion written on her face.
He shook his head and quickly changed his face into a smiling face. "This is so fun!Seriously!"

Jiyeon chuckled, and so does he. But as soon as his eyes met her back again, he scowled.
 

After the ride, Myungsoo helped Jiyeon to get out of her horse and quickly got out of that ride.

"Where are we going to ride next?" Jiyeon asked with a chuckle.
Myungsoo looked around with his brows knitted. *Where are they?!"
"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter